PPC accepting BH?
2014-05-20, 06:33 PM,
I made a new site and i'm struggling to get traffic. I wanted to get some real targeted audience so i was thinking about PPC but idk if they will reject my site or actually care about something.

It's a BH niche with a content locker on page load, people see the site 4 seconds and then i gets locked.

Would FB ads or Google ads allow promoting this with them?

Which other PPC can i try for this purpose?

Thanks in advance

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-05-20, 07:11 PM,
Neither Facebook nor Google will accept your website as its a blackhat niche and Facebook and Google do check your landing page first before approving your ads. However if you want to advertise on facebook i would suggest you to make a page on facebook and advertise your page. Once you get enough targeted likes then post your Landing page link.
2014-05-20, 08:07 PM,
(2014-05-20, 07:11 PM)HurAbbas Wrote: Neither Facebook nor Google will accept your website as its a blackhat niche and Facebook and Google do check your landing page first before approving your ads. However if you want to advertise on facebook i would suggest you to make a page on facebook and advertise your page. Once you get enough targeted likes then post your Landing page link.

Thank you, great idea! (:
Latest Thanks - View all

HurAbbas(2014-05-20 08:08 PM) 

Hire service here
2014-05-20, 08:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-20, 08:10 PM by HurAbbas.)
(2014-05-20, 08:07 PM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 07:11 PM)HurAbbas Wrote: Neither Facebook nor Google will accept your website as its a blackhat niche and Facebook and Google do check your landing page first before approving your ads. However if you want to advertise on facebook i would suggest you to make a page on facebook and advertise your page. Once you get enough targeted likes then post your Landing page link.

Thank you, great idea! (:

If you need any other help related to PPC , Do PM me :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-05-20 08:10 PM) 
2014-05-20, 08:13 PM,
I don't think PPC and content-locking mix well. There are a number of factors to take into consideration. You can't simply expect to buy PPC traffic and get a good return on ROI. You would have to spend money first on testing the traffic, getting data, optimizing, before you start seeing a return on ROI. And this could mean spending hundreds of dollars before you see results.
2014-05-20, 08:20 PM,
(2014-05-20, 08:13 PM)Select Wrote: I don't think PPC and content-locking mix well. There are a number of factors to take into consideration. You can't simply expect to buy PPC traffic and get a good return on ROI. You would have to spend money first on testing the traffic, getting data, optimizing, before you start seeing a return on ROI. And this could mean spending hundreds of dollars before you see results.

Just think of this. PPC bringing super targeted traffic to a landing page where i have a super kick ass proof and a button to "continue". Then content locking the next site with the content

I'm new to PPC , i've never done it, but it seems it's a good way to bring traffic

Hire service here
2014-05-20, 08:22 PM,
(2014-05-20, 08:13 PM)Select Wrote: I don't think PPC and content-locking mix well. There are a number of factors to take into consideration. You can't simply expect to buy PPC traffic and get a good return on ROI. You would have to spend money first on testing the traffic, getting data, optimizing, before you start seeing a return on ROI. And this could mean spending hundreds of dollars before you see results.

No, You could even test by spending as low as $10 for testing your niche on facebook.
2014-05-20, 08:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-20, 08:32 PM by Select.)
(2014-05-20, 08:20 PM)Pachu Wrote:

Just think of this. PPC bringing super targeted traffic to a landing page where i have a super kick ass proof and a button to "continue". Then content locking the next site with the content

I'm new to PPC , i've never done it, but it seems it's a good way to bring traffic

I know it sounds good on paper. But PPC is much more than sending traffic to a super-duper kick-ass landing page. A landing page is only 1 factor in creating a profitable PPC campaign.

(2014-05-20, 08:22 PM)HurAbbas Wrote:

No, You could even test by spending as low as $10 for testing your niche on facebook.

You're not going to get any good data with a test buy of 10$ dollars.
Latest Thanks - View all

HurAbbas(2014-05-20 08:31 PM) 
2014-05-20, 08:39 PM,
(2014-05-20, 08:29 PM)Select Wrote:

I know it sounds good on paper. But PPC is much more than sending traffic to a super-duper kick-ass landing page. A landing page is only 1 factor in creating a profitable PPC campaign.

Its waste of time and money on spending huge bucks on testing purpose only.I also do ppc and i know very well. I spend daily budget of $10-$20 and if i get good CTR I get alot of free likes for my pages,and than i scale up my projects. So $10 is a good start to test your niches.
2014-05-20, 08:45 PM,
(2014-05-20, 08:39 PM)HurAbbas Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 08:29 PM)Select Wrote:

Its waste of time and money on spending huge bucks on testing purpose only.I also do ppc and i know very well. I spend daily budget of $10-$20 and if i get good CTR I get alot of free likes for my pages,and than i scale up my projects. So $10 is a good start to test your niches.

CTR has to do with your image copy not your conversion rate. Your talking about getting likes on Facebook, I'm talking about PPC in general.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best BH CPA network for PC traffic? blunt 10 380 2017-09-08, 08:37 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  [HELP] Codes/Script from a BH site to mine cracklings1017 3 161 2017-08-20, 10:58 AM
Last Post: FarrisFahad
  Best Paid Traffic (PPC) For CPA? lukywestxx 8 1,818 2017-06-27, 08:36 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  PPC Skype Group Qoins 3 263 2017-06-06, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Qoins
  Which PPC Site is the Best for Promoting CPA Offers ? yourtopseller 2 270 2017-03-16, 01:39 AM
Last Post: IndeXer

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top