PPC - PPV Campaign budget question
2018-07-31, 02:29 AM,
Hi guys,
I have been running PPC and PPV campaign the last 3 days with a budget of 10-15$ for each campaign (with low payout offers 1-2$).
But the problem is I receive clicks to the offers but not a single lead.
Can you please give me the average amount of $ should I spend to test an offer and get some conversions ?
Share This Thread :

2018-07-31, 03:25 AM,
(2018-07-31, 02:29 AM)akimo10 Wrote: Hi guys,
I have been running PPC and PPV campaign the last 3 days with a budget of 10-15$ for each campaign (with low payout offers 1-2$).
Can you please give me the average amount of $ should I spend to test an offer and get some conversions ?

There is a thumb rule to marketing known as the "Spend 3x The Cost Of Lead". So if your offer is paying $3 then your spending budget should be $9 to test that offer and every offer needs testing and optimization. And this rule applies to every type of marketing whether it's PPV or PPC. Then comes your optimization process, you will need a tracker to track and optimize your traffic and there are many trackers like Bemob, Voluum and Redtrack.io

I would recommend you go with the Bemob because it's free for 100,000 traffic hits. The first thing to with PPV traffic to collect enough data of the people which will convert then blacklist the rest (junk) traffic. As for me if I am using PPV traffic I would bid more so that I can collect enough data for the offer and find the converting traffic by white listing the real traffic and junk traffic and then optimize it.

It also depends on what network you're using for PPV, if you could give me some detailed info about this, I might be able to help.

Hope it helps.
Latest Thanks - View all

akimo10(2018-07-31 10:29 PM) 

[Image: Banner.png]
2018-07-31, 10:30 PM,
(2018-07-31, 03:25 AM)AdmiralBulldog Wrote:

There is a thumb rule to marketing known as the "Spend 3x The Cost Of Lead". So if your offer is paying $3 then your spending budget should be $9 to test that offer and every offer needs testing and optimization. And this rule applies to every type of marketing whether it's PPV or PPC. Then comes your optimization process, you will need a tracker to track and optimize your traffic and there are many trackers like Bemob, Voluum and Redtrack.io

I would recommend you go with the Bemob because it's free for 100,000 traffic hits. The first thing to with PPV traffic to collect enough data of the people which will convert then blacklist the rest (junk) traffic. As for me if I am using PPV traffic I would bid more so that I can collect enough data for the offer and find the converting traffic by white listing the real traffic and junk traffic and then optimize it.

It also depends on what network you're using for PPV, if you could give me some detailed info about this, I might be able to help.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for your help, I was using propellerads.com but I quit it, now I can't find a good traffic source that accept paypal, if you can recommend me some it will be very helpful.
2018-08-01, 06:29 PM,
(2018-07-31, 10:30 PM)akimo10 Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 03:25 AM)AdmiralBulldog Wrote:

Hope it helps.

Thanks for your help, I was using propellerads.com but I quit it, now I can't find a good traffic source that accept paypal, if you can recommend me some it will be very helpful.

Hello, Propeller ads better for SOI offers but if you want some other traffic source that accept PayPal, you can try TONIC but I won't recommend you that because TONIC is better for PPD (PayPerDownload) and comparatively difficult to optimize. I would suggest you to stick with PropellerAds.
Latest Thanks - View all

akimo10(2018-08-05 12:16 AM) 

[Image: Banner.png]