PPC - No cash Incentives?
2014-01-13, 07:39 PM,
Hey guys!
Sorry if this is not the place to post, but IDK where else to ask..

I want to start doing PPC, I have 1 question:

On my CPA site; The ad I want to use says 'No cash Incentive'

Does this mean I am not allowed to use it for PPC?

Thanx all!! Smile

[Image: LGAKbOK.png]
2014-01-13, 07:46 PM,
No Cash Incentive simply means that you can ask user to complete that offer by giving him any cash. Basically it what we do in content locking or ppd is we give something in return to the user to complete an offer. So no cash incentive simply means you can give incentives but not cash. Apart from that you are more than welcomed with any offer to promote it using PPC, you just need to see what kind of traffic is allowed by the offer if run direct like whether they only allow social media(fb , twiter, Youtube comes under this), or ppc or do they allow adware traffic(PPV comes under this), banner ads(media buying comes under this).
Hope this clarifies your doubts
Latest Thanks - View all

DAFUQISTHISSHIT(2014-01-13 08:25 PM) 
2014-01-13, 08:26 PM,
(2014-01-13, 07:46 PM)staffer Wrote: No Cash Incentive simply means that you can ask user to complete that offer by giving him any cash. Basically it what we do in content locking or ppd is we give something in return to the user to complete an offer. So no cash incentive simply means you can give incentives but not cash. Apart from that you are more than welcomed with any offer to promote it using PPC, you just need to see what kind of traffic is allowed by the offer if run direct like whether they only allow social media(fb , twiter, Youtube comes under this), or ppc or do they allow adware traffic(PPV comes under this), banner ads(media buying comes under this).

Thank you, man. You cleared my doubts! Thanx a lot :)

[Image: LGAKbOK.png]
2014-01-13, 08:33 PM,
(2014-01-13, 08:26 PM)DAFUQISTHISSHIT Wrote:
(2014-01-13, 07:46 PM)staffer Wrote: No Cash Incentive simply means that you can ask user to complete that offer by giving him any cash. Basically it what we do in content locking or ppd is we give something in return to the user to complete an offer. So no cash incentive simply means you can give incentives but not cash. Apart from that you are more than welcomed with any offer to promote it using PPC, you just need to see what kind of traffic is allowed by the offer if run direct like whether they only allow social media(fb , twiter, Youtube comes under this), or ppc or do they allow adware traffic(PPV comes under this), banner ads(media buying comes under this).

Thank you, man. You cleared my doubts! Thanx a lot :)

Anytime my friend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's so bad about Cash Incentive? EthanTaylor 0 121 2017-11-16, 09:16 AM
Last Post: EthanTaylor
  CPA OR APP INSALL which make more cash on YouTube TRAFFIC? trafficbeast 2 241 2017-08-11, 02:08 PM
Last Post: trafficbeast
  Best Paid Traffic (PPC) For CPA? lukywestxx 8 1,897 2017-06-27, 08:36 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  E-Commerce VS COD (Cash-on-Delivery): why affiliates hate doing business. Stacy_AdCombo 7 456 2017-06-19, 10:21 PM
Last Post: openhosting
  PPC Skype Group Qoins 3 313 2017-06-06, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Qoins

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top