POWERHOUSE -- 1st Page With Only 3 Links?
2015-02-07, 05:26 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-03-24, 11:51 PM by tiiberius.)

NO MORE REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE

[Image: powerhouse_text_02.png]

[Image: 006.png]

Result achieved with 2 links. No other linkuilding was going to the page at that time. Both links were built at the same time on 2/4/2014.

[Image: hHHCZ6e.png]

[Image: qVmRbOx.png]

[Image: TvxOOcs.png]

[Image: 7G7c9Xe.png]

[Image: JlpBPkO.png]

[Image: what-is-powerhouse.png]

It's a collection of premium, aged, high PR domains YOU can use to send extreme link juice your way.

If you get a link from such website your money will increase in rankings dramatically because these domains are pushing their high authority and Google's trust your way.

[Image: what-are-we-offering.png]

We offer you placements on such premium domains that we own. You can inject your money sites with incredible link juice

It doesn't matter if your website is local business or national e-commerce site. Whatever your website type might be, you can push it in ranks with our links.

[Image: benefits.png]

[Image: IWyx4LL.png]

[Image: KcDWTtV.png]

!! LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT !!

Prices Below Are Inaccurate.

Click on "Boost My Rank" to see the real prices

[Image: 4BxVUR3.png]

[Image: what-results-ca-I-expect.png]

All of the results below where achieved with 1-6 links from our premium domains. There is a mix of brand new sites, establsed sites with links that needed some extra kick to beat their competiton and churn & burn fails that got stuck on the 2nd+ page. Things that determine whether you move in ranks or not and how much are: keyword competition, on-page optimization, healthiness of your site (penalty, malware), your competitors being assholes (negative seo).

[Image: results-part1.png]

[Image: results-part2.png]

!! LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT !!

Prices Below Are Inaccurate.

Click on "Boost My Rank" to see the real prices

[Image: 4BxVUR3.png]

You will be notified about successful link placement within 48 hours on the contact email you provide (make sure it's live and working)

[Image: faq.png]

What about competition?
Be reasonable!
I'm receiving tons of orders for insane keywords. You are getting 2x and 3x PR3 links. Not 300x PR6.
You can point these links to anywhere you like, yes, but expecting 1st page just with them for keywords like "weight loss" and similar is just crazy.
To receive the best results competition goes like this:
Punch = very low - low
Kick = low - medium

How does it work?
You subscribe and provide us with 1 URL, 1 keyword of your choice and anchor texts of your links. Keyword will be used to find related content for your link. Based on the keyword, we will find article with very little popularity on article directories and spin it to be 100% original. We will then publish this article with your link in it on our site. Lastly, we will notify you of successful link placement here on the forum.

Are there review copies available?
No.

Do you provide full domain URL before payment?
No. You will be given full domain URL after successful payment.

What is the TAT (turn around time)?
Maximum TAT is 48 hours but usually it's only a few hours

Do you provide any reports?
No. It's very important to keep our network secret in order to maximize the results. As we are dealing with a number of different clients, discretion is key as well as the fact we are running a “private” blog network. So we are not able to disclose any of the sites on our network.

How many URLs and keywords/anchors can I use?
1 URL and keyword per subscription.

When can I expect to see rank improvement?
First ranks improvements usually occur withing 3-10 days for aged sites and 20+ days for new sites. These are just estimates, not set-in-stone numbers.

What are the best practices for Powerhouse?
1. You can use these links all by themselves.
2. You can use these links with combination with automated mass linkbuilding software like GSA SER, SEnuke, etc. Mass links for diversifying your anchor text ratio (URL, brand, misc anchors etc.) and Powerhouse for exact match and closely related anchors giving them the most power.

DO NOT USE POWERHOUSE FOR MISC AND REMOTELY RELATED ANCHORS - IT'S A PURE WASTE

What if I like the domain but my money site is unrelated?
No problem. Go ahead and subscribe. Just keep in mind that we are very strict on domain theming and your link will be surrounded by unrelated content. You will receive kick in the rank anyway though.

What is your refund policy?
There is no refund for the first month once payment is made. Other payments might be refunded (if you want to cancel and forget for example) within 4 days from the last made payment.

DISCLAIMER:
All mentioned results and rank proofs are for illustration purposes only. There is no guarantee that you will achieve the same results OR any results at all. In case you won't receive any positive results (rank increase) you are suitable for full refund with no questions asked.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sama(2015-11-09 04:36 PM) 
2015-02-08, 03:39 PM,
Marketplace listing thread.
Latest Thanks - View all

tiiberius(2015-02-09 04:06 AM) 
2015-02-08, 03:59 PM,
any review copies left?

Thanks
2015-02-08, 05:19 PM,
I'll take a review copy
2015-02-08, 05:59 PM,
If you give review then will take that
2015-02-08, 10:53 PM,
(2015-02-08, 03:39 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Marketplace listing thread.

Thank you for approval Hawk.

(2015-02-08, 03:59 PM)Money Hunter Wrote: any review copies left?

Thanks

(2015-02-08, 05:19 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I'll take a review copy

(2015-02-08, 05:59 PM)Cristopher Wrote: If you give review then will take that

Review copies are indeed still available.

Domain1 - available
Domain2 - taken
Domain3 - available
Domain4 - available
Domain5 - available
Domain6 - available
Domain7 - available

[Image: domain-list_01.png]

Now please, keep in mind that review link placements are for 1 month only. After that your link will be replaced with paid one. It will keep on passing link juice for weeks to come tho.

PM me this info if you want review copy:

0. "Powerhouse" in subject line
1. domain you desire
2. target keyword (anchor text)
3. target URL

One placement per domain so if it's taken you'll have to re-pick (I'll let you know)
2015-02-08, 10:59 PM,
Are links placed in footer?
2015-02-08, 11:04 PM,
(2015-02-08, 10:59 PM)NyanCat Wrote: Are links placed in footer?

Every link is placed in separate post and full posts are visible on the homepage.
2015-02-08, 11:04 PM,
Hi, I will take a review copy.

Going to PM.

[Image: G54KmXr.png]
2015-02-08, 11:33 PM,
Review copies are still available.

Domain1 - available
Domain2 - taken
Domain3 - taken
Domain4 - available
Domain5 - available
Domain6 - available
Domain7 - available

[Image: domain-list_01.png]

Now please, keep in mind that review link placements are for 1 month only. After that your link will be replaced with paid one. It will keep on passing link juice for weeks to come tho.

PM me this info if you want review copy:

0. "Powerhouse" in subject line
1. domain you desire
2. target keyword (anchor text)
3. target URL

One placement per domain so if it's taken you'll have to re-pick (I'll let you know)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW iPhone X Giveaway Landing Page ramifenili 7 454 1 hour ago
Last Post: MrGamesa
  FaceCloaker: #1 FB Ads Cloaker – Lifetime Cloaked Links – #timetocloakforreal Facecloaker 81 7,890 Yesterday, 09:15 AM
Last Post: marius1991
  SALE [HQ] Spotify Premium Unlimited - Landing Page ramifenili 15 928 2017-10-13, 07:43 AM
Last Post: ramifenili
  SUPER SELLER [HOT HQ] INSTAGRAM FREE FOLLOWERS LANDING PAGE skekeu 181 15,581 2017-10-02, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Meridius
  JUST LAUNCHED [HQ] PS Store - Landing Page ramifenili 25 1,318 2017-09-25, 09:01 AM
Last Post: ramifenili

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top