PLEASE HELP
2015-06-15, 10:56 AM,
Basically,

I'm contemplating on buying MVBP because i'm tired of uploading youtube videos as a planb and i let my computer upload 40 and it takes about 5 hours then i have to manually do all the titles and such and then they all get flagged and im left with only like 2 videos and banned accounts. so basically the uploads about 50 videos in 5 minutes supposedly and theirs a 15 day money back guarantee should i buy MVBP guys? opinions please.

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2015-06-15, 11:44 AM,
(2015-06-15, 11:43 AM)gautamray Wrote: Give it a try
. YouTube is pain now a days

found a coupon only costing me $47 for it. If i dont profit that in the 14 days ill get my money back returning it.

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2015-07-13, 12:08 AM,
You should Buy MVBP it really helps, I've seen alot of people make money with it. Use it correctly It will earn you good. Using it in a VPS is recommended

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-07-13, 12:14 AM,
(2015-07-13, 12:08 AM)jw133133 Wrote: You should Buy MVBP it really helps, I've seen alot of people make money with it. Use it correctly It will earn you good. Using it in a VPS is recommended

I agree, I just waiting on my VPS because i cant consistently keep using my own PC for Uploading unless you got some Home Server or Old Laptop.

MVBP Is worth every pennie, If you want some HQ Proxies, Just PM Me and offer me a price.
2015-07-13, 12:16 AM,
MVB is a nice software if you have vps and good proxies.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top