PC OR PHONE ?
2017-04-17, 03:43 PM,
Hey, i am going to record a gift card generating hack video proof, is it better to film my phone while doing this or to film the computer screen ?
2017-04-17, 03:53 PM,
I guess that depends on what u r going to target.. PC or PHONE? APP INSTALLS or EMAIL SUBMITS?
But I personally would've recorded that with a PC as it's not related to an android or IOS game.
2017-04-17, 07:15 PM,
You can do that using PC or phone (like CoolPrince explain if you want email submits, use PC or if you want app installs use phone to record your vid).
Since you are generating something you can add options on the website like choose: ios, android, PC (like it matters on which platform you are :D) for your visitors to see that can be done from various of platforms. You can target ppl that search something like: [giftcard name] + giftcard hack + [iOS/Android/PC]. Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-04-17, 09:12 PM,
(2017-04-17, 07:15 PM)DrKent Wrote: You can do that using PC or phone (like CoolPrince explain if you want email submits, use PC or if you want app installs use phone to record your vid).
Since you are generating something you can add options on the website like choose: ios, android, PC (like it matters on which platform you are :D) for your visitors to see that can be done from various of platforms. You can target ppl that search something like: [giftcard name] + giftcard hack + [iOS/Android/PC]. Cool

Thanks man :) BTW another question, i am currently testing , i am uploading 5 videos of 1 niche on 5 different accounts, i will wait 1 week to see which one performed the best and boost him, but the thing is my accounts is 1-2 years old, is it still a chance to boost them top the top 10 after one week they been uploaded ? ?:)
2017-04-17, 09:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-17, 09:32 PM by DrKent.)
(2017-04-17, 09:12 PM)Karrosales Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 07:15 PM)DrKent Wrote: You can do that using PC or phone (like CoolPrince explain if you want email submits, use PC or if you want app installs use phone to record your vid).

Thanks man :) BTW another question, i am currently testing , i am uploading 5 videos of 1 niche on 5 different accounts, i will wait 1 week to see which one performed the best and boost him, but the thing is my accounts is 1-2 years old, is it still a chance to boost them top the top 10 after one week they been uploaded ? ?:)

Yes. If you are avoid first, ghosting your videos by YouTube.

Ghosted video - When you search on YT for keywords/title that you target and your video is nowhere to be found even with filters like today, this week, month. There is no 100% correct answer what cause this. Things that may affect that you video will be ghosted are: link in description, unnatural views counter performance (when you boost your video, like 100k views in 3 days and on 4th day your video gets 200 views), Seo over optimization, when you put your keywords in desc to many times and lot more factors.

So, if your video is not ghosted boosting them with views can get your vids good serp. Try different approach wile boosting also. Try few views providers, send views all at once and on another send drip feed views (spread views for 7 days).

IM is testing game. Every keyword/niche have different competition/traffic profile. So, even if you do something that ranks your vid for 1 niche that doesn't mean that you'll rank another one using same pattern (in 80% you'll get same results, but there are % that even when you do the same, you got diff results). Cool

Hard work, testing, trial and error is the key. GL mate

BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-04-17, 09:47 PM,
(2017-04-17, 09:31 PM)DrKent Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 09:12 PM)Karrosales Wrote:

Yes. If you are avoid first, ghosting your videos by YouTube.

Ghosted video - When you search on YT for keywords/title that you target and your video is nowhere to be found even with filters like today, this week, month. There is no 100% correct answer what cause this. Things that may affect that you video will be ghosted are: link in description, unnatural views counter performance (when you boost your video, like 100k views in 3 days and on 4th day your video gets 200 views), Seo over optimization, when you put your keywords in desc to many times and lot more factors.

So, if your video is not ghosted boosting them with views can get your vids good serp. Try different approach wile boosting also. Try few views providers, send views all at once and on another send drip feed views (spread views for 7 days).

IM is testing game. Every keyword/niche have different competition/traffic profile. So, even if you do something that ranks your vid for 1 niche that doesn't mean that you'll rank another one using same pattern (in 80% you'll get same results, but there are % that even when you do the same, you got diff results). Cool

Hard work, testing, trial and error is the key. GL mate

Thanks, so far my videos, not being ghosted :) but the question is doesn't matter that only after week i will start boosting them ? because listened to coolprince advice and he told me to wait a week and see which one video is performing the best then only boost it, and i am using only 1-2 years old accounts
2017-04-17, 10:25 PM,
That is a good idea. As you mention you have 5 vids for testing. So, boost 1 after a day next one after a 3 days rest after a week. Test

2017-04-17, 10:43 PM,
(2017-04-17, 10:25 PM)DrKent Wrote: That is a good idea. As you mention you have 5 vids for testing. So, boost 1 after a day next one after a 3 days rest after a week. Test

Oh , i will try this method, btw my big question is that, accounts that i have all these videos ar just 1-2 months old ... is it not risky to spend money boosting those videos from account like this ?
2017-04-17, 10:55 PM,
(2017-04-17, 10:43 PM)Karrosales Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 10:25 PM)DrKent Wrote: That is a good idea. As you mention you have 5 vids for testing. So, boost 1 after a day next one after a 3 days rest after a week. Test

Oh , i will try this method, btw my big question is that, accounts that i have all these videos ar just 1-2 months old ... is it not risky to spend money boosting those videos from account like this ?

As far as I know, older accs have some kind of trust (if there is activity on those accs), that means that your vid will not be removed 1h after upload and can rank vids better. So, if your video is alive let's say after one day, yea, boost and try to rank them! Cool

2017-04-17, 11:00 PM,
(2017-04-17, 10:55 PM)DrKent Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 10:43 PM)Karrosales Wrote:

As far as I know, older accs have some kind of trust (if there is activity on those accs), that means that your vid will not be removed 1h after upload and can rank vids better. So, if your video is alive let's say after one day, yea, boost and try to rank them! Cool

Thanks :) so don't even wait a week and boost one video , instead boost one after 1 day, another one after a 3 days and so on ye ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 111 4,807 2017-10-19, 12:00 AM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,836 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus
  What's the best BH CPA network for PC traffic? blunt 10 380 2017-09-08, 08:37 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Instagram Phone Verification. Help!! RedTea 4 119 2017-08-31, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Airborne
  how to instagram verify phone number?? warrensandre25 5 329 2017-08-13, 09:57 AM
Last Post: DEADZ

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top