PBN on multiple registrars - HELP
2014-11-29, 09:58 PM,
Hi there guys. I am working on building my PBN network. And I wanna be smart and keep footprints down. However, I have a footprint that I do not know how I should deal with.

Godaddy Auctions is the only place really to buy domains from auctions. Now I have 1 Godaddy account with auction membership on. Now thing is that all the expired domains I'll buy, will link back to the same registrar (Goddady) In the same name (Myname)

Now, this is an obvious footprint, so I thought to myself, why not just transfer the domain? Well as you can see, there is a transfer lock :(
[Image: bf706c4738061a2055aaaa68f183edee.png]

So I have 3 solutions to this footprint problem:
- 1. I get WhoIS protection for all my domains (Another +10$) :/
- 2. I create more than one Godaddy account, and buy auction membership for each. (Godaddy only allows you to have 1 account, and they tend to lock your accounts, I have nothing to say in case they find out I have 30 accounts..)
- 3. I stop buying expired domains, and start looking more into deleted domains.

Any ideas? :(
2014-11-29, 10:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-29, 10:08 PM by Vortex.)
Why godaddy? You can obtain expired domains from other registrars too, for example namecheap.. Go to expireddomains.net and if you found one, go enter it at namecheap and its usually available.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-11-29, 10:24 PM,
(2014-11-29, 10:07 PM)Vortex Wrote: Why godaddy? You can obtain expired domains from other registrars too, for example namecheap.. Go to expireddomains.net and if you found one, go enter it at namecheap and its usually available.

You can only obtain deleted domains from other Registrars. The auctions on Expireddomains are only Godaddy related
2014-11-29, 10:50 PM,
(2014-11-29, 09:58 PM)Kaninomayn Wrote: Hi there guys. I am working on building my PBN network. And I wanna be smart and keep footprints down. However, I have a footprint that I do not know how I should deal with.

Godaddy Auctions is the only place really to buy domains from auctions. Now I have 1 Godaddy account with auction membership on. Now thing is that all the expired domains I'll buy, will link back to the same registrar (Goddady) In the same name (Myname)

Now, this is an obvious footprint, so I thought to myself, why not just transfer the domain? Well as you can see, there is a transfer lock :(
[img]/bf706c4738061a2055aaaa68f183edee.png[/img]

- 2. I create more than one Godaddy account, and buy auction membership for each. (Godaddy only allows you to have 1 account, and they tend to lock your accounts, I have nothing to say in case they find out I have 30 accounts..)
- 3. I stop buying expired domains, and start looking more into deleted domains.

GoDaddy dominate the domain registration market share about 31%, it will not hurt your PBN if u go with WhoIS protection.

my 2 cents
2014-11-29, 10:54 PM,
(2014-11-29, 10:50 PM)jugnujinga Wrote:
(2014-11-29, 09:58 PM)Kaninomayn Wrote: Hi there guys. I am working on building my PBN network. And I wanna be smart and keep footprints down. However, I have a footprint that I do not know how I should deal with.

[img]/bf706c4738061a2055aaaa68f183edee.png[/img]

GoDaddy dominate the domain registration market share about 31%, it will not hurt your PBN if u go with WhoIS protection.

my 2 cents

yeah it is probably worth buying whois protection, since it is a fix to my problem, and the risk of not getting whois, is simply not worth it.
2014-11-29, 11:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-29, 11:47 PM by ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs.)
You can get the transfer lock lifted - I have before.

https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowle...om-godaddy

"IMPORTANT: There's also a 60-day lock that prevents from transferring domain names out of Godaddy when you update First name, Last name or Organization name fields for the registrant contact. Updating any other piece of contact information should not result in the 60-day lock. Please see more details on updating contact information for domains at GoDaddy here.

For cases when the 60-day lock has been put on a domain name, Godaddy has setup a special process to remove this lock. You need to contact Godaddy's "Review 60" department at review60@godaddy.com for them to look into the case and remove the lock if possible.
"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SKYPE PBN GROUP BRING 1 PBN AND GET 15 LINKS swarup7744 34 1,662 2017-11-30, 02:55 PM
Last Post: swarup7744
  ONE-PAGE OR MULTIPLE PAGE for SEO 5light 4 254 2017-10-24, 10:56 AM
Last Post: 5light
  PBN question martek 7 285 2017-10-10, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Digital
  Is this good for PBN ? imrichierich 14 643 2017-08-05, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Chedda
  [PBN HelpDesk] Ask Anything About PBN's Now And Bank Thousands HawkEye 85 10,601 2017-07-27, 10:25 PM
Last Post: styx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top