PBN Question.. Or well, I need SEO help a bit
2015-01-17, 10:45 AM,
So lets say I register 10 PR 4+ domains, I put them all on same registrar then 5 per hosting account and then I use these sites as buffer sites, would this be classified a PBN and possibly get my main site removed under terms "Manual spam action"?

Also if I want to rank a niche in a different language, would it matter if the article is english on english domains and the keyword is anchored in it's native language?
2015-01-20, 12:47 AM,
(2015-01-17, 10:45 AM)LarryTalks Wrote: So lets say I register 10 PR 4+ domains, I put them all on same registrar then 5 per hosting account and then I use these sites as buffer sites, would this be classified a PBN and possibly get my main site removed under terms "Manual spam action"?

Also if I want to rank a niche in a different language, would it matter if the article is english on english domains and the keyword is anchored in it's native language?

I wouldn't put more than one domain in one hosting account, because usually they'll get the same IP address then. And the IP addresses of further hosting accounts of the same company would be next to this IP address.

And if you use the same hosting company for all domains, the IP addresses could be in the same AS (a kind of IP block, to say it with easy words).

Google and other search engines would discover this link network really fast, first derank it and later it could be removed out of the SERP's.

About the language: It's much more helpful to write an article in this native language, the best solution is a subdomain or domain only with content in this language.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-01-20, 02:12 AM,
(2015-01-20, 12:47 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 10:45 AM)LarryTalks Wrote: So lets say I register 10 PR 4+ domains, I put them all on same registrar then 5 per hosting account and then I use these sites as buffer sites, would this be classified a PBN and possibly get my main site removed under terms "Manual spam action"?

I wouldn't put more than one domain in one hosting account, because usually they'll get the same IP address then. And the IP addresses of further hosting accounts of the same company would be next to this IP address.

And if you use the same hosting company for all domains, the IP addresses could be in the same AS (a kind of IP block, to say it with easy words).

Google and other search engines would discover this link network really fast, first derank it and later it could be removed out of the SERP's.

About the language: It's much more helpful to write an article in this native language, the best solution is a subdomain or domain only with content in this language.
It is not true. Actually they will just do not count the links, nothing more.
2015-01-20, 02:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-20, 02:16 AM by BlackHatSEO.)
(2015-01-20, 02:12 AM)CPA Puppy Wrote: It is not true. Actually they will just do not count the links, nothing more.

Of course it's true. Did you ever watch videos with Matt Cutts, read some Google press releases about banned link networks or did some experimental projects about the usage of IP address space?

May I ask how long you're doing SEO?

2015-01-20, 01:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-20, 01:55 PM by CPA Puppy.)
You watch and believe Matt Cutts says, huh if you do so, than "how long you're doing SEO?" is more suitable for you.
What Matt Cutts says are pure lies, and he does it only to scare beginners with some UN-exist rules and things.
If we relay on Matt Cutts the whole CPA based on SEO must be punished and dead, also all blackhat methods and GSA SER/PBN and so on....
or simple said you want us to believe that "your boss" will give you advices how to game his company and earn money on his back...huh come on....
2015-01-20, 02:43 PM,
No, I didn't say I watch and believe in Matt Cutts. Where did I write that?

But it seems you don't have enough experience in doing SEO or at least didn't test a lot, otherwise you would have more knowledge about IP address space usage, building link networks and what could happen to them.

So, again: How long are you doing SEO?

(Your other replies in further threads are very destructive and aggressive, that's not good at a forum like CPAElites.)
Latest Thanks - View all

zr9(2015-01-23 01:16 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 148 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 312 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 242 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 328 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top