PBN Links?
2014-10-12, 10:03 PM,
Where to find the best PBN Links?

Where to find the real seo service? who can guaranatee me ranking?
2014-10-13, 02:22 AM,
(2014-10-12, 10:03 PM)kichowolf17 Wrote: Where to find the best PBN Links?

The best PBN links is the ones you make yourself on domains that you own.

Now, for buying PBN links, be very careful, 99% of public links are either total trash or semi junk, for example most of the sellers on Forum discussions are not allowed here. sell just terrible links, I've spoke with most of them on private, is a total disaster regarding the hosting, footprints and for most of the PBN's out there, the blogs themselves.

"The best" would be from private vendors that you trust, but you need to have some connections for these.

(2014-10-12, 10:03 PM)kichowolf17 Wrote: Where to find the real seo service? who can guaranatee me ranking?
No one can guarantee you rankings, and if they do, they are lying to your face. How can someone guarantee you anything when they don't have any control of final results and rankings - is all in Google's hands and algorithm calculations.
The best thing anyone can do is do the best SEO for that specific project and wait and see for results.
Again, 98% of public services that you see on forums, fiverr etc are just generic, overpriced services that are usually of not so great quality.
SEO service can't be generic and one-fit-all, it must be tailored to your specific situation so you get the best possible results.
Latest Thanks - View all

kichowolf17(2014-10-13 04:47 AM) Heraclitus(2014-10-13 04:44 AM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-13, 04:11 AM,
GET SAPE Links its better!
2014-10-13, 04:29 AM,
SAPE =Russian Public Links.
PBN = Private Blog Network....
2014-10-13, 04:52 AM,
(2014-10-13, 02:22 AM)Night_Wolf Wrote:

Now, for buying PBN links, be very careful, 99% of public links are either total trash or semi junk, for example most of the sellers on Forum discussions are not allowed here. sell just terrible links, I've spoke with most of them on private, is a total disaster regarding the hosting, footprints and for most of the PBN's out there, the blogs themselves.

"The best" would be from private vendors that you trust, but you need to have some connections for these.

(2014-10-12, 10:03 PM)kichowolf17 Wrote: Where to find the real seo service? who can guaranatee me ranking?
No one can guarantee you rankings, and if they do, they are lying to your face. How can someone guarantee you anything when they don't have any control of final results and rankings - is all in Google's hands and algorithm calculations.
The best thing anyone can do is do the best SEO for that specific project and wait and see for results.
Again, 98% of public services that you see on forums, fiverr etc are just generic, overpriced services that are usually of not so great quality.
SEO service can't be generic and one-fit-all, it must be tailored to your specific situation so you get the best possible results.

Thanks for this, really helpful from you. It was helpful for me cause i want to buy some PBN links. Where to find great Quality SEO Gig? Guy who will help me increase on my site for low competition keywords, they are on #50 on google, i want them on top 10 if it is possible. If you can recommend me some good SEO gig that you have used before i will be very proud from, you can PM if you don't want to share public. I was spent 1200$ for FAKE SEO gigs, i don't have any idea that where to find the real men. I have a great guy that who rank me very well, but now he have some problems and it is not working. Thanks for the help Night Wolf!
2014-10-13, 07:44 AM,
(2014-10-13, 04:52 AM)kichowolf17 Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 02:22 AM)Night_Wolf Wrote:

Thanks for this, really helpful from you. It was helpful for me cause i want to buy some PBN links. Where to find great Quality SEO Gig? Guy who will help me increase on my site for low competition keywords, they are on #50 on google, i want them on top 10 if it is possible. If you can recommend me some good SEO gig that you have used before i will be very proud from, you can PM if you don't want to share public. I was spent 1200$ for modified SEO gigs, i don't have any idea that where to find the real men. I have a great guy that who rank me very well, but now he have some problems and it is not working. Thanks for the help Night Wolf!
There are tons of gig's around, what you can best do is contact as much you can and comparing them. If you have one that looks trusted, tell him everything till the smallest details and ask him for his vision.

Beyond that, try to make some good connections with people that can bring you further.

-Fknpro
2014-10-13, 09:05 AM,
I know of a SEO service which guarantees serprise or 100% refund, infact i bought the same service a week ago for my website.
Latest Thanks - View all

kichowolf17(2014-10-13 11:57 PM) 
2014-10-13, 09:54 AM,
What Night_Wolf says.

Essentially you must know is what makes a good link, and that's contextual link + relevancy.
2014-10-13, 03:24 PM,
(2014-10-13, 04:52 AM)kichowolf17 Wrote: Thanks for this, really helpful from you. It was helpful for me cause i want to buy some PBN links. Where to find great Quality SEO Gig? Guy who will help me increase on my site for low competition keywords, they are on #50 on google, i want them on top 10 if it is possible. If you can recommend me some good SEO gig that you have used before i will be very proud from, you can PM if you don't want to share public. I was spent 1200$ for modified SEO gigs, i don't have any idea that where to find the real men. I have a great guy that who rank me very well, but now he have some problems and it is not working. Thanks for the help Night Wolf!

I can't recommend anything that you can find on forums/fiverr/etc. because they all have cons that I listed in the previous post.

Sent you a PM.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-13, 11:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-13, 11:57 PM by kichowolf17.)
(2014-10-13, 03:24 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 04:52 AM)kichowolf17 Wrote: Thanks for this, really helpful from you. It was helpful for me cause i want to buy some PBN links. Where to find great Quality SEO Gig? Guy who will help me increase on my site for low competition keywords, they are on #50 on google, i want them on top 10 if it is possible. If you can recommend me some good SEO gig that you have used before i will be very proud from, you can PM if you don't want to share public. I was spent 1200$ for modified SEO gigs, i don't have any idea that where to find the real men. I have a great guy that who rank me very well, but now he have some problems and it is not working. Thanks for the help Night Wolf!

I can't recommend anything that you can find on forums/fiverr/etc. because they all have cons that I listed in the previous post.

Sent you a PM.
Thank you Night Wolf.

(2014-10-13, 09:05 AM)xcarbon Wrote: I know of a SEO service which guarantees serprise or 100% refund, infact i bought the same service a week ago for my website.

PM you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PBN articles martek 5 229 2017-10-22, 11:53 AM
Last Post: krmr
  Working Tier1 and PBN Backlink indexer? trafficbeast 3 134 2017-10-15, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  [question] How do you verify offer links? SparkCube 4 217 2017-09-27, 07:03 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  PBN question martek 9 280 2017-09-15, 12:29 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains
  How make clickable links in jeuxvideo.com mboitshepo 3 771 2017-09-02, 06:44 AM
Last Post: marshvll

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top