PBN - How many domains to start???
2014-11-10, 07:34 PM,
Hey guys!

Just wondering how many domains would be good to start a PBN to rank some sites with medium competition.

Thanks,
CST
2014-11-10, 07:46 PM,
10+ I would say, but if you don't have money for 10 sites you can just build 2-3 and they will still help a lot!
2014-11-10, 08:18 PM,
(2014-11-10, 07:46 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: 10+ I would say, but if you don't have money for 10 sites you can just build 2-3 and they will still help a lot!

Thanks man!

Guys,
Another question:

Let's say a have a PBN and I'm ranking some BH niches.
What if I want to rank a WH niche like a CB product? Can I use the same PBN or it would be bad?

CST
2014-11-10, 08:20 PM,
it depends on your domain quality. As every link is OBL split. In best case - your domains are strong, you will just rank from another post by creating link. In worst case, you will split OBL and you will not rank new niche and derank also old niche.
2014-11-10, 08:41 PM,
(2014-11-10, 08:18 PM)skekeu Wrote: Let's say a have a PBN and I'm ranking some BH niches.
What if I want to rank a WH niche like a CB product? Can I use the same PBN or it would be bad?

CST

Yes if your domains is strong

↘ This Guy Makes $25+ Per Day On AutoPilot Thanks To This ↙
[Image: B7860mG.png]
Serwery minecraft

2014-11-10, 10:46 PM,
I highly recommend you to avoid ranking BH niches on PBN, you'll lose your PBN in no time, they aren't worth wasting your precious PBN, trust me. If you want to start with ranking smaller sites, for example, MNS sites which are financially related but still ranking for a smaller keywords ( 500-800 searches per month ) which would bring you nice income over the adsense, you should start with 10-15 domains, search for expired domains with quality backlinks which are still alive, the best backlinks are the ones from news / press sites, those domains aren't easy to find, but they are well worth the effort.

Also, don't build your PBN over the night, take your time, you need at last 1 month to create 10 quality sites for PBN, to write nice articles and make it looks decent, of course don't forget to setup each domain on a different hosting, create them using different CMS ( drupal, joomla, wordpress, etc ) and do not interlink them by any cost. A good idea would also be to get the site content which was there in the past, simply put the domain here : https://archive.org/web/ and take the articles.

Lastly, i would highly recommend you to niche relate your PBN, for example, if you want to rank financially related sites then buy domains which were financially related in the past and have something related in the name ( for example domains with money, loan, cash, insurance, etc ).

Good luck.
2014-11-10, 11:10 PM,
(2014-11-10, 10:46 PM)dar1x Wrote: I highly recommend you to avoid ranking BH niches on PBN, you'll lose your PBN in no time, they aren't worth wasting your precious PBN, trust me. If you want to start with ranking smaller sites, for example, MNS sites which are financially related but still ranking for a smaller keywords ( 500-800 searches per month ) which would bring you nice income over the adsense, you should start with 10-15 domains, search for expired domains with quality backlinks which are still alive, the best backlinks are the ones from news / press sites, those domains aren't easy to find, but they are well worth the effort.

Also, don't build your PBN over the night, take your time, you need at last 1 month to create 10 quality sites for PBN, to write nice articles and make it looks decent, of course don't forget to setup each domain on a different hosting, create them using different CMS ( drupal, joomla, wordpress, etc ) and do not interlink them by any cost. A good idea would also be to get the site content which was there in the past, simply put the domain here : https://archive.org/web/ and take the articles.

Lastly, i would highly recommend you to niche relate your PBN, for example, if you want to rank financially related sites then buy domains which were financially related in the past and have something related in the name ( for example domains with money, loan, cash, insurance, etc ).

Good luck.

Nice tips there :)

Personally I don't think a 15 website PBN needs to have diversified CMS.
2014-11-10, 11:15 PM,
(2014-11-10, 11:10 PM)Heraclitus Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 10:46 PM)dar1x Wrote: I highly recommend you to avoid ranking BH niches on PBN, you'll lose your PBN in no time, they aren't worth wasting your precious PBN, trust me. If you want to start with ranking smaller sites, for example, MNS sites which are financially related but still ranking for a smaller keywords ( 500-800 searches per month ) which would bring you nice income over the adsense, you should start with 10-15 domains, search for expired domains with quality backlinks which are still alive, the best backlinks are the ones from news / press sites, those domains aren't easy to find, but they are well worth the effort.

Good luck.

Nice tips there :)

Personally I don't think a 15 website PBN needs to have diversified CMS.

The point of PBN is to make it look like they are completely different individual sites built by different persons/companies, so it is good to make it have different CMS, i would also recommend you to have at last 10% of sites built on pure HTML or at last use different themes.

And also very important thing, disallow ahrefs and majesticseo bots on your sites.
2014-11-10, 11:43 PM,
(2014-11-10, 10:46 PM)dar1x Wrote: I highly recommend you to avoid ranking BH niches on PBN, you'll lose your PBN in no time, they aren't worth wasting your precious PBN, trust me.
Can you please elaborate more into this?

Cool
2014-11-11, 12:02 AM,
Thanks for all the tips guys!
I'm taking note of everything ... I really want to make it happen but, I have to learn alot first, since it requires a big investment.

Now ... since BH niches would be bad for the PBN, what kind of method would be best to rank BH niches?
I saw a guy ranking #1 for a very dificult keyword with less than 500 backlinks ... I mean these BL must be very HQ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to start with Snapchat, Any tips? killerscript 11 511 2017-11-05, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ruskiczoug
  How can I start earning Ervinaso 0 80 2017-10-24, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Ervinaso
  PBN articles martek 5 232 2017-10-22, 11:53 AM
Last Post: krmr
  Working Tier1 and PBN Backlink indexer? trafficbeast 3 137 2017-10-15, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  PBN question martek 9 281 2017-09-15, 12:29 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top