Own hosted PPD script
2014-02-03, 05:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 05:26 PM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
Hey Elites !

Looking to get some suggestions related to my own hosted PPD script...

Basically I have not really big plans in promoting my own network and to earn just from that, but I'm willing to get as much as possible control over my work :)

So all elites are welcome to tell pros and cons why use/not use self hosted PPD script ?

Firstly for yourself...

Because i really do not see any point to pay any PPD network any cut... LOL

Hope to get clear...

Thanks
2014-02-03, 05:41 PM,
Well you can just join a cpa network with content locking and they will save the work ?!

Don't you think ? I mean the percent the CPA Network take from offers is really small.

And if you made your own PPD Network It will be the same

Your own PPD Network = Working with CPA Network

Same percent, since the PPD networks take cuts of your earnings you will be getting full of earnings same with CPA
2014-02-03, 05:48 PM,
Of course i understand that Alexander...

If you have your own PPD network then you can join the best offers from 7 CPA networks in one place. This in my opinion is good plus. :)

Second one is that blackhat is not allowed by CPA networks, but if you have PPD site then this is much harder to track...

Another thing is - as i know many users working with Sharecash and Cpagrip aslo fileince is in top three.
And many users earning pretty big cash in those networks, this is why I opened this thread - jut i want to know why those big earner users paying sharechash and other PPD site owners cut from their earnings :)

Thanks
2014-02-03, 05:52 PM,
(2014-02-03, 05:48 PM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote: Of course i understand that Alexander...

If you have your own PPD network then you can join the best offers from 7 CPA networks in one place. This in my opinion is good plus. :)

Second one is that blackhat is not allowed by CPA networks, but if you have PPD site then this is much harder to track...

Another thing is - as i know many users working with Sharecash and Cpagrip aslo fileince is in top three.
And many users earning pretty big cash in those networks, this is why I opened this thread - jut i want to know why those big earner users paying sharechash and other PPD site owners cut from their earnings :)

Thanks

For the same reason you mentioned because CPA Doesn't allow fake files.

I think this happens because simply

When an advertiser pay a cpa network to advertise with it his offers and ask that they should be promoted in a clean way I mean white hat methods whatever direct linking etc.

The PPD Networks signed up with those CPA Networks are asked to follow the same thing but actually the cpa network doesn't know if the PPD guys are following the rules or not.

beside that Holding a PPD Site is not that easy trust me.

Hosting, maintenance, protecting your files etc etc etc all this crap is a headache and a waste of time for big earners they just want to earn money from their bloody traffic and that's it :D.
Nerd

Cheers Alexander

Quote me if you got anything else to ask :P
2014-02-03, 06:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 06:03 PM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
(2014-02-03, 05:52 PM)Alexander Wrote:
(2014-02-03, 05:48 PM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote: Of course i understand that Alexander...

Thanks

For the same reason you mentioned because CPA Doesn't allow fake files.

I think this happens because simply

When an advertiser pay a cpa network to advertise with it his offers and ask that they should be promoted in a clean way I mean white hat methods whatever direct linking etc.

The PPD Networks signed up with those CPA Networks are asked to follow the same thing but actually the cpa network doesn't know if the PPD guys are following the rules or not.

beside that Holding a PPD Site is not that easy trust me.

Hosting, maintenance, protecting your files etc etc etc all this crap is a headache and a waste of time for big earners they just want to earn money from their bloody traffic and that's it :D.
Nerd

Cheers Alexander

Quote me if you got anything else to ask :P

As i see in your post there is simple no good arguments against my post. :)

===>beside that Holding a PPD Site is not that easy trust me.<===

If you reading my first post then you will see i talking about running PPD site for myself...

About those other big earners i also disagree with you...

Really if you earn 500 per day then you can count that ~ 50$ going to PPD network and this is in best case i guess... this will be 10% and as i checked PPD networks taking even bigger percent :)

I'm really do not want to argue or something like that, I just want to hear pros and cons from everybody... :)

Another thing is that as we all know time to time - actually very often networks going down, and they are taking all your cash.

But if you have your own PPD site then there you are working with 7 networks at the same time from one place.

This is almost impossible that all networks will go down at the same time :)

Thanks
2014-02-03, 06:05 PM,
you don't need to host your PPD to script to get the advantages of PPD... just use mighty content locker or content locker pro.
2014-02-03, 06:07 PM,
As I said if you are building this for yourself, PPD Sites requires Hosting, maintenance even if you are alone there is no guarantee that the script you buying is 100% clean and got no exploits to be used and you get hacked.

It's just time consuming that's all instead of wasting time in watching for your little PPD Site that you earn money on for your self etc and keep maintenance etc.. You can invest same time to be more HQ with your work and go with a CPA Network that does allow fake files or actually doesn't care about fake files.

CPA Grip for example
2014-02-03, 06:13 PM,
(2014-02-03, 06:05 PM)J@bz Wrote: you don't need to host your PPD to script to get the advantages of PPD... just use mighty content locker or content locker pro.

Thanks pretty good point, will check those closely, but those content lockers does not provide same features what PPD site could...

Or I'm wrong ?

Thanks
2014-02-03, 06:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 06:26 PM by J@bz.)
(2014-02-03, 06:13 PM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote:
(2014-02-03, 06:05 PM)J@bz Wrote: you don't need to host your PPD to script to get the advantages of PPD... just use mighty content locker or content locker pro.

Thanks pretty good point, will check those closely, but those content lockers does not provide same features what PPD site could...

Or I'm wrong ?

Thanks

They can hide/blank your referral site so you can hide your blackhat niche.
You can put offers from different networks in to one locker - higher CR.
auto optimization based on EPC or CR. you can do it manually too

isn't that pretty much what PPD can do??

and they have more features like boost chosen offers to top. check them out.
2014-02-03, 06:28 PM,
CPA network audit of your self-hosted PPD network - not safe. They have no problem with finding everything about your BH material. But I think you can go with negotiations about that with 'friendly' CPA network.

Working with PPD network bridge - security. In my opinion to 10% slice for that is a wise choice. Many network die out and rarely you will know why and you won't hear anything about creators of these networks for a long time because they will be slapped hard, possibly with financial debts and advocates with trial courts. If it is not in news, you can't say that everything will be fine when you will be broken with your PPD network venture.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 81 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  How To Detect get Script In Landing Page 5light 3 146 2017-10-05, 04:04 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  [HELP] Codes/Script from a BH site to mine cracklings1017 3 161 2017-08-20, 10:58 AM
Last Post: FarrisFahad
  [ASK] Movie Streaming Website Script sonpink 18 3,647 2017-08-01, 11:19 AM
Last Post: imrichard
  Looking Mega.Co.Nz CPA Script matimus 3 342 2017-05-25, 11:39 AM
Last Post: fastfast

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top