Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Own Pin-Submit Offer - which CPA Network?
2020-02-20, 02:50 PM,
Hey guys,
we have some our own pin-submits offers in some countries.

We see that on content locking networks like OGads, CPAGrip, CPAlead there are the same offers with slightly different CPL.

We want to add our offer to content-locking networks. How to deal with it? How they are dealing with these offers?
Which network can you recommend to get good PIN leads?

Thanks for any information. That's my first post. Hey Elites! :)
2020-02-20, 07:09 PM,
(2020-02-20, 02:50 PM)kvvniz Wrote: Hey guys,

We see that on content locking networks like OGads, CPAGrip, CPAlead there are the same offers with slightly different CPL.

We want to add our offer to content-locking networks. How to deal with it? How they are dealing with these offers?

I too have my own Pin Submit offer in ZA. Currently I am responsible for acquiring subscribers. I've been contemplating putting it on a network, i worry about affiliates getting leads that are non compliant. Auto subscribing has given our industry a black eye. Good luck.
2020-02-20, 07:37 PM,
(2020-02-20, 07:09 PM)cintrondigital Wrote:
(2020-02-20, 02:50 PM)kvvniz Wrote: Hey guys,

I too have my own Pin Submit offer in ZA. Currently I am responsible for acquiring subscribers. I've been contemplating putting it on a network, i worry about affiliates getting leads that are non compliant. Auto subscribing has given our industry a black eye. Good luck.

Yeah, that's a fact. That's why I am looking for especially content locking (incent) network. They restrict offers for specific countries. If you have offer for ZA, they won't allow to check your offer if affiliate/user is not from ZA. (I know, proxy.. but proxy won't help you if you haven't ZA Phone Number, sure?).
So... it's just not that hard to prevent suspicious leads. But! I can be wrong. It's just my simple experiences from last months.
I will message you later bro. Thanks for your reply!
2020-02-21, 01:58 AM,
Well, this forum is full of affiliate managers. You should contact them.

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2020-02-21, 05:29 PM,
Thanks guys. Any more ideas? :)