Owed money from alexandrion
04-23-2017, 06:15 PM
We sent him 110$ refund his money for loading accounts, we didn't send the membership money which we worked for alot. Probably he is not happy with that but more we will not do.
04-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Nope hawkeye he hasnt compromised at all. I am owed my $260.
04-24-2017, 06:15 PM
(04-23-2017 06:15 PM)alexandrion Wrote:  We sent him 110$ refund his money for loading accounts, we didn't send the membership money which we worked for alot. Probably he is not happy with that but more we will not do.

(04-24-2017 05:16 PM)kasher9 Wrote:  Nope hawkeye he hasnt compromised at all. I am owed my $260.

@alexandrion for the sake of argument it's better that you just refund him back, if you take the option to refuse him the money back I can't really do much about that @kasher9. Every seller has that right which is something you must understand.

However, @alexandrion your service will be removed from CPA Elites, since I don't want future headaches such as this nor users feeling let down. So, I will leave that up to you now @alexandrion. If this is not resolved by Wednesday I will close this down and move it into the resolved disputes, and the service will be removed from CPA Elites.

[MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]
Hawks CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]
04-24-2017, 06:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2017 06:28 PM by ∂αякѕтαя.)
(04-24-2017 06:15 PM)HawkEye Wrote:  
(04-23-2017 06:15 PM)alexandrion Wrote:  We sent him 110$ refund his money for loading accounts, we didn't send the membership money which we worked for alot. Probably he is not happy with that but more we will not do.

(04-24-2017 05:16 PM)kasher9 Wrote:  Nope hawkeye he hasnt compromised at all. I am owed my $260.

@alexandrion for the sake of argument it's better that you just refund him back, if you take the option to refuse him the money back I can't really do much about that @kasher9. Every seller has that right which is something you must understand.

However, @alexandrion your service will be removed from CPA Elites, since I don't want future headaches such as this nor users feeling let down. So, I will leave that up to you now @alexandrion. If this is not resolved by Wednesday I will close this down and move it into the resolved disputes, and the service will be removed from CPA Elites.

So buyer being incomptetent can result in service removal? He got the accounts he paid for. Seller delivered the service. I don't really comment on these things but i find your decision a bit irrational and harsh on seller.

[Image: sghpSG7.png]
 Thanks given by: Lolgend
04-24-2017, 06:30 PM
(04-24-2017 06:27 PM)∂αякѕтαя Wrote:  
(04-24-2017 06:15 PM)HawkEye Wrote:  

So buyer being incomptetent can result in service removal? He got the accounts he paid for. Seller delivered the service.

@∂αякѕтαя I do not know every little detail, I can only go by based on what I'm told on here. I have never used this service, I would suggest that you send me over a PM and give me a good explanation as to the reasons you feel that way, if you like, that way you can fill me on on anything I have missed. The seller has not give me much to go buy frankly.

04-24-2017, 06:50 PM

@kasher9 this has been pretty tricky to be 100% honest, I was considering the removal of his service but actually this would not be fair, I can see a few issues from other users but the happy customers far outweigh the unhappy ones.

In this instance based on what I have read on here, and then looked at on the sales thread it will not be removed. I will say this however that if such issues arise again, then it's likely the service will be ref flagged and questions will be asked as to if it should stick or not. You did actually receive what was promised from the seller.

Closed and moved into resolved disputes, I would suggest @kasher9 that you try and reach out to the seller again and work with him.

Thanks

Share This:

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top