Owed money from alexandrion
2017-04-20, 06:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-20, 06:28 PM by kasher9.)
Hi,
Sad it has come to this. I'm owed $360 from Alexandrion and 7100Rs from his business partner. They have just blocked me from skype.
I was using their facebook membership service, I have always supported them in their group. I renewed my membership again last week, dimwittingly, it hasn't worked - I have 9 memberships with them, I was never supplied an account that worked, and we were only running whitehat ads. When asked for help, no one would. And now they have blocked me, I would just like a refund for the amount I'm owed then I'm done with them.

Link to thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Unlimit...s-Guidance
Link to profile: https://www.cpaelites.com/User-alexandrion

Please find attached screenshots of skype conversation:
https://gyazo.com/d7a5f6a992da8fa750710b9a024a89ec
https://gyazo.com/9aa39ddafcd36a0d1c94a0bca55c4ab6

People who know me in this industry are aware that I have a fairly good understanding of how facebook ads work, we farm accounts ourselves, we used their service to test ads, and the accounts we farm ourselves are working fine yet the accounts they supplied were getting instantly banned for whitehat ads - obviously that means something's wrong on their end.

The last straw is alexander blocking me on skype and removing me from the conversations...so petty lol.
2017-04-20, 06:26 PM,
Link to his profile please, read this and make sure to provide everything: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Do-Not-...-Read-This
2017-04-20, 06:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-20, 06:29 PM by kasher9.)
(2017-04-20, 06:26 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Link to his profile please, read this and make sure to provide everything: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Do-Not-...-Read-This
Apologies HawkEye, have updated my original post with the info you require. I did not communicate via the thread, which is why I have posted screenshots of skype conversation. The 72 hour window cannot apply to me since he has blocked me on skype completely...so there's no way he can communicate with me now.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2017-04-20 06:45 PM) 
2017-04-20, 06:47 PM,
(2017-04-20, 06:29 PM)kasher9 Wrote:
(2017-04-20, 06:26 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Link to his profile please, read this and make sure to provide everything: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Do-Not-...-Read-This
Apologies HawkEye, have updated my original post with the info you require. I did not communicate via the thread, which is why I have posted screenshots of skype conversation. The 72 hour window cannot apply to me since he has blocked me on skype completely...so there's no way he can communicate with me now.

Thanks, I have unapproved the thread and sent the user a PM. He has 72hrs to respond back on here and get this resolved.
Latest Thanks - View all

kasher9(2017-04-20 06:54 PM) 
2017-04-20, 06:57 PM,
Honestly I feel really sad to see you opening a second dispute in the same month.
IDK why people are like this, blocking their clients instead of giving them a refund if they can't provide a proper service to them.
But before saying that he is a scammer let's wait for him to reply (I hope he replies) and I hope that this dispute can get resolved like the last one.
GL on resolving the issue.
Latest Thanks - View all

kasher9(2017-04-20 07:11 PM) 
2017-04-20, 07:12 PM,
(2017-04-20, 06:57 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote: Honestly I feel really sad to see you opening a second dispute in the same month.
IDK why people are like this, blocking their clients instead of giving them a refund if they can't provide a proper service to them.
But before saying that he is a scammer let's wait for him to reply (I hope he replies) and I hope that this dispute can get resolved like the last one.
GL on resolving the issue.

Yeah man, I've never opened a dispute on this forum ever, now twice in a month. I hate this, I don't like reporting people and screwing up their business, but my niceness can only stretch so far.
2017-04-20, 07:24 PM,
(2017-04-20, 07:12 PM)kasher9 Wrote: Yeah man, I've never opened a dispute on this forum ever, now twice in a month. I hate this, I don't like reporting people and screwing up their business, but my niceness can only stretch so far.

Well, I will just say that u r doing a good job by reporting scammers (can't say him a scammer until he replies) and saving others from getting scammed so, u don't need to hate this.
Will be looking forward to his reply and hoping to see u both coming to a mutual agreement.
GL.
2017-04-20, 08:09 PM,
Yes there wasn't any scam, the guy paid 10 days ago , since 10 days he is crashing all the accounts he has 9 memberships , and we replaced maybe over 20 accounts since this 10 days he was always crashing accounts and gived us lots of work to do , i think we worked for that money and we deserve it. The refund wasnt asked after he paid , he just crashed accounts and blame us , we still have over 40-50 clients and their accounts work , he is just pissed off he does something wrong and blame our accounts , the refund reason is because he spoiled our business and copy it , or he found accounts in another place.

The reason why you will not receive the refunds are : 1. 10 days passed and you gaved us tons of work cause you were crashing accounts , you do gambling which is a kind of grey hat i want to specific to people here. If you do blackhat y our accounts might die.
2. Second reason is he is working with someone else on this accounts and he has 9 not 1 , he has strage log-ins probably because 2 people are logging in same ads accounts and manipulate them. I use only one laptop and control 3 accounts and i got accounts since weeks and months.
3. We didnt worked for you 10 days for free mate. If we refund you it means we do free work. Which of course we did loading on that accounts as well.

We are not scammers but we cant afford to work 10 days super work for 1 guy who crashes accounts and blame our service. Our service is good , Hawk eye is free to test our accounts if he wants so. I can give him one for test if he wants and put my own money to it to see Kesh does something wrong and our service is great.

No refund will be given. Thanks !
2017-04-20, 08:16 PM,
Yeah gambling is borderline
2017-04-20, 08:25 PM,
If I was doing something wrong, why has it been working for 5 months and I have long supported your thread?
We never log into the account with the same IP, our setup is a little more sophisticated than just a laptop, and Hawkeye is more than welcome to take a look at it.
What you're failing to mention is in each acc, my money was loaded, and I'm not asking for that, i'm asking my money back for the money that SEO crime is holding, and the money for the membership.
You think when I do business with clients if it doesn't work for them, I say no refund and that's the end of that? Your service has not worked for me, no one was willing to provide support in the group (which I tried yday, hawkeye I can give proof of this).
Finally, if you were professional, why did you block me on skype and not reply to me?
There is just too much proof against you mate, of which hawkeye can clearly see. Blocking a long standing customer on skype who wasn't abusive is not professional.

Re: 20 accounts, you do realise that was costing me time, and my money right? So you charge $5 per replacement acc - thats $100, deduct that from my $360, you still owe me $260.

$260 is what i'll agree to Hawkeye, that is a fair amount, if he thinks I "used" his service, then he can deduct the $100 (20 accountsx$5 per acc) from the $360 membership fee. This is only because I want to be done with him.

HOWEVER: Hawkeye, please take a look at one of the ads we tried to use, completely whitehat: it was about baking vegan pizza and it was on a new website, new content on the website, new fb page, new acc, new NS, new everything, and the ad got approved, but account disabled after 10 minutes. We never use the same IP to login on 2 locations, we are much more experienced than that, we have our own farm of mobile Ip's and accounts.

In fact, one of your staff messed up one of our accounts by putting 2 ad accounts on 1, even though I told him not to.

Anyway, hawkeye I really don't want the headache anymore, I can see alexander is gonna be a pain, if he's complaining about the 20 accounts, he can remove $100 from what is owed to me, so that leaves $260.

Just to be fair: his business partner has just messaged me about refunding the 7100rs, all that is remaining is $260.

(2017-04-20, 08:09 PM)alexandrion Wrote: Yes there wasn't any scam, the guy paid 10 days ago , since 10 days he is crashing all the accounts he has 9 memberships , and we replaced maybe over 20 accounts since this 10 days he was always crashing accounts and gived us lots of work to do , i think we worked for that money and we deserve it. The refund wasnt asked after he paid , he just crashed accounts and blame us , we still have over 40-50 clients and their accounts work , he is just pissed off he does something wrong and blame our accounts , the refund reason is because he spoiled our business and copy it , or he found accounts in another place.

The reason why you will not receive the refunds are : 1. 10 days passed and you gaved us tons of work cause you were crashing accounts , you do gambling which is a kind of grey hat i want to specific to people here. If you do blackhat y our accounts might die.
2. Second reason is he is working with someone else on this accounts and he has 9 not 1 , he has strage log-ins probably because 2 people are logging in same ads accounts and manipulate them. I use only one laptop and control 3 accounts and i got accounts since weeks and months.
3. We didnt worked for you 10 days for free mate. If we refund you it means we do free work. Which of course we did loading on that accounts as well.

We are not scammers but we cant afford to work 10 days super work for 1 guy who crashes accounts and blame our service. Our service is good , Hawk eye is free to test our accounts if he wants so. I can give him one for test if he wants and put my own money to it to see Kesh does something wrong and our service is great.

No refund will be given. Thanks !

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top