Outright Plea for Help / Guidance
2015-03-16, 08:27 PM,
Hi CPA Elites,

Have been a member of CPA Legends for nearly 1 year now, and have been a ready for over 1 year.

I'm stuck, lost and in a rut on getting things to work.
I've read the guides, downloaded the e-books, created Blogspot niche sites, Wordpress niche sites, and even paid domain websites, tried content lockers and file lockers, but leading to nothing, nada.

I can honestly say I have not earned a penny in the 6 months I've been trying.
Being on CPAGrip and constantly seeing $0.00 is a real blow.

I would really appreciate it if someone would be willing to work with me to help me generate a regular income to build and and learn the basics, by being my mentor.
Happy to pay in return for help.

I'm embarrassed that it has come to me asking for help this way, but I want to learn this and be a winner like everyone else is :)

Thank you for reading, and I hope someone can help me through this.

Regards, Charlie

I help learners and earners make $$$$

Simple?... No. Easy?... No. Can YOU do it too?.... Yes!
2015-03-16, 10:06 PM,
Do not make things complicated. Follow these steps multiple times:
1) Make a multiniche site preferably wordpress, preferably in games niches. Select trending games only having low competition
2) Create post everyday around 5-10 posts. And create backlinks of the very same posts on around 20 Web 2.0 properties(latest list can be found in the forum by doing simple search). Create a youtube video too. Just do not fall in love with the videos and all
3) Use content locker coupled with an on page generator(you can find the script here in the forum)
4) The niches which you think can go viral or has good potential, just buy any churn and burn service or do it yourself. Be cautious in doing this and as per your goals
5) Repeat the steps again
6) Stay positive
2015-03-17, 12:03 AM,
Change your network, I use CPAGrip it's pretty dam good but different traffic works better on different networks, for example PPC traffic on maxbounty would most likely be stronger and much better than CPAGrip why? Because they offer different types of offers, incentive, soft incentive, no incentive so it converts better to some traffic than others.

Next in line is address yourself I can't tell you how to do that observe yourself and be true to yourself if you are lazy and didn't do much then you need to be honest to yourself in terms that you won't be making a dime cause of your attitude.

Next in line once moreeee is we need more from you, you wake up and see 0.00 in cpagrip, we don't know if you've even generated a click or visitor. We don't know the type of niche you've been targeting whitehat/black hat. We don't know what you are doing, we don't know how you are trying to promote anything and as such it's going to be terribly hard to help you so you need to give more details. The good thing about you is that you didn't bitch about saying "Rent due in 3 months pls pls help" :D and you've actually tried. Money will come.
2015-03-17, 12:25 AM,
(2015-03-17, 12:03 AM)LarryTalks Wrote: Change your network, I use CPAGrip it's pretty dam good but different traffic works better on different networks, for example PPC traffic on maxbounty would most likely be stronger and much better than CPAGrip why? Because they offer different types of offers, incentive, soft incentive, no incentive so it converts better to some traffic than others.

Next in line is address yourself I can't tell you how to do that observe yourself and be true to yourself if you are lazy and didn't do much then you need to be honest to yourself in terms that you won't be making a dime cause of your attitude.

Next in line once moreeee is we need more from you, you wake up and see 0.00 in cpagrip, we don't know if you've even generated a click or visitor. We don't know the type of niche you've been targeting whitehat/black hat. We don't know what you are doing, we don't know how you are trying to promote anything and as such it's going to be terribly hard to help you so you need to give more details. The good thing about you is that you didn't bitch about saying "Rent due in 3 months pls pls help" :D and you've actually tried. Money will come.

Hi Larry Talks, thank you for the constructive reply!
Oh, I really could bitch about things. I have a wedding due, I need extra income yadda' yadda' yadda'. But, honestly I'm in a full-time job, and this is something serious for me to build myself into on the side-lines. Hopefully one day meaning I can do something I enjoy and work to be bigger and better from :)

Thank you for telling me about alternatives to CPAGrip, I will research more tonight about the alternatives such as MaxBounty.

Myself, I am a DO'er.
I work 6am - 7pm, then I have a web design business helping some local small businesses.
Then that leads me to the world of CPA. I found this and Affiliate marketing fascinating and out of the two I wanted to start with CPA.
My attitude is to keep going.
Yes, failure happen, and sure are happening but I will keep going till I know 100% they won't work or I make it work.

About my niche, it is a whitehat.
Currently I have a domain name setup for my niche (gaming apps). I don't mind telling this, but as I am on a learning experience I can only use this to grow further, and give you all knowledge to help my knowledge better.
Although I feel I am trying to do many different things at once, and maybe not just sticking to one thing.
Promotions, I have tried Facebook leads and 'some' Google Ads, but nothing is coming my way.

I hope this information helps.
Thank you for replying.

Regards, Charlie

2015-03-17, 12:56 AM,
why not try e-mail submits + free traffic ?

Get 1 month of PREMIUM evernote. Register under me, by clicking here.Thanks!:)

[Image: Orange_500x100.gif]
2015-03-17, 01:09 AM,
How CPA works is like this, I have something you NEED and you will go to the ends of the world for it.

So there are different levels in people that signify the level of wants/needs.

There are people who merely want to know but hey it's no big deal if i don't, back to facebook.
There are people who see what you have then go search it up on google.
There are people who see what you have and they want it but they aren't about to pay a dime or do a damn survey.
Then there are the cashbags. People with problems they want to deal with alone, no one else needs to know about these problems except them(Take a look at most clickbank products, health niche specifically) the best selling products tend to be about self improvement to help people who have low self esteem in an aspect of their life.

So when you say white hat, know the kind of niche you are in.
It could be white hat in terms of:
Recipe - Most likely i can find it elsewhere, survey no!
Cures - Meh it's simple i can probably find it with research
Home made Cure, No prescriptions house hold items - You'll find a good amount of downloads here
How to build a [random thing] - Depending on that random thing it might not be that big of a want
How to enlarge your man parts at home with this super secret workout/recipe - Downloads
I created a software to make your life easier and it actually works - Downloads.

So if you are going whitehat find things people want to resolve in privacy, stds are big on this. People with STDs tend to do way much more than the average man would to get their cure.

So you'll need to find where the current white hat niche you are targetting falls.
Latest Thanks - View all

Jack Daniels(2015-03-17 01:11 AM) 
2015-03-17, 01:10 AM,
Hey man shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you out
2015-03-17, 09:17 PM,
Hi,

Just an update.

@ Jack Daniels - I have posted you a PM. Thank you

I have stumbled upon a niché which-by I know has the potential to be great.
The ranking will only get higher, and the competition is currently low.
Now, I am willing to split earnings with someone who is willing to mentor / work with me to learn how to maximise CPA.

The .com and .net and .co.uk domains are available which I am considering purchasing.

I hope someone is willing to come on this adventure.
Regards, Charlie

2015-03-17, 09:37 PM,
(2015-03-17, 09:17 PM)FlackUK Wrote: Hi,

Just an update.

@ Jack Daniels - I have posted you a PM. Thank you

I have stumbled upon a niché which-by I know has the potential to be great.
The ranking will only get higher, and the competition is currently low.
Now, I am willing to split earnings with someone who is willing to mentor / work with me to learn how to maximise CPA.

The .com and .net and .co.uk domains are available which I am considering purchasing.

I hope someone is willing to come on this adventure.
Regards, Charlie
Hey I tried to reply to your pm but you have it disabled. Go to your User CP and enable pms or just send me over your Skype and I'll add you. Regarding the post I'm quoting, I'd be more than willing to answer questions and help you out as best I can doing whatever your trying to do. Let me know
2015-03-17, 09:51 PM,
You'll find something eventually, keep trying and you'll eventually get a break. We've all been there, I don't know anyone who started in this business and instantly started to make money, it takes time... One thing I've learned is people don't share with you what they're doing when they're making good money. Everything I've made money from I've came up with myself there has only been 1 occasion I've made money from someones advice, it's very rare that happens.

Work hard, Play Hard!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Guidance - How to earn with CPAGrip content locker by driving youtube traffic nfrbd17 1 295 2017-06-03, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sapnmeet
  Anyone used Mass Video Blaster Pro? In need of some guidance Murker 12 1,884 2016-10-21, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Enzlo
  Need serious guidance Master_SEO 14 886 2015-05-20, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Master_SEO
  confused need guidance dukethacore 2 204 2015-01-25, 04:42 PM
Last Post: SADBOYS2001
  A newbie needs a guidance :) Exodus 4 385 2015-01-23, 06:19 PM
Last Post: atebon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top