Out on my feet, looking for hope.
2014-08-24, 06:51 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-24, 06:54 PM by TrentJBox.)
Hi guys, i've been a long time user to this site, haven't contributed much but would love to in the future, but I never forseen myself in this bad of a state.. I really need some help.

I would never leach off my brothers on CPAElites, but things are getting horrible.

I don't wanna be a sob case or a crybaby, or even get into specifics on what's going on in my life, but I was kicked out when I turned 18 and i'm on my own now trying to afford rent this month, if I can't pull up around 120$ more i'm out on the streets, and already have tried grabbing some loans but there's no other way for me to pull it to get myself in living standard.

I am asking you, trying not to be a beggar and I know how much you hate me for making a post like this, I hate myself more. I would never wanna leach off the people who have given me so much information and HQ knowledge.

All I can promise is if someone helps me, I can promise them when I pull out of this, and get into PPD and get out of this slump, I will make it up to you tenfold. I can promise you that if you were to help me out, I could pay you back in exactly a month and I put that above everything. But pelase, if you're out there and willing to help, add me on skype.

Thanks a lot and i'm so sorry for bringing this to you boys. I really don't want to post this but I have no other places to go.
Latest Thanks - View all

ShakyDairis(2014-08-24 06:55 PM) 
2014-08-25, 05:25 AM,
Why are you making the same post multiple times? Is one not enough?
2014-08-25, 05:36 AM,
Heh, I'm in a similar situation just that I earned big bucks year ago and now I had to take a real job for the first time because well... I would be on the streets. I suggest taking some easy job so you could work on a side with CPA. While working with CPA and IM is nice and interesting, it's not for everybody...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys using k2 vulnerability i hope you get banned mboitshepo 0 288 2015-03-20, 08:40 PM
Last Post: mboitshepo
  Here is one song for my brothers, hope you like it kBlade 0 264 2014-06-14, 03:15 AM
Last Post: kBlade
  Funny Callhim - I hope all of you will like this :) suthars4n 0 199 2014-03-18, 03:16 AM
Last Post: suthars4n
  [READ] Hope it helps! [THANKS!] JuanMove 2 348 2013-10-17, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JuanMove
  Hope someone may be helped, FB likes Toffyman 0 301 2013-07-05, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Toffyman

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top