Opinions on selling instagram shoutouts? Chat it up!
2016-12-12, 07:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-12, 07:18 AM by Zumblu.)
What are your opinions on building up an instagram account to sell shoutouts on it?

At what number of followers should you start offering your service?

Would you recieve a lot of people interested?

How much could you make doing this?

How much should you sell each shoutout for?

-Cheers Smile
2016-12-12, 10:29 AM,
Just one thing that came to mind when I saw this post: Why would people listen to shoutouts from an account dedicated to shoutouts? If you make shoutouts fairly often, they will lose value in your client's mind and your follower's mind.
2016-12-12, 11:28 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-12, 11:29 AM by Zumblu.)
(2016-12-12, 10:29 AM)Raeynes Wrote: Just one thing that came to mind when I saw this post: Why would people listen to shoutouts from an account dedicated to shoutouts? If you make shoutouts fairly often, they will lose value in your client's mind and your follower's mind.

I completely understand where your coming from and i agree. But If the picture/video that goes with your shoutout is in the topic of what the account was built off of (food,cars,clothing,etc) people will follow the person, trust me ive seen big accounts that do daily shoutouts and i keep track of the persons account whom they mentioned and you see their numbers go up fairly quickly.
Smile

(2016-12-12, 11:28 AM)Zumblu Wrote:
(2016-12-12, 10:29 AM)Raeynes Wrote: Just one thing that came to mind when I saw this post: Why would people listen to shoutouts from an account dedicated to shoutouts? If you make shoutouts fairly often, they will lose value in your client's mind and your follower's mind.

I completely understand where your coming from and i agree. But If the picture/video that goes with your shoutout is in the topic of what the account was built off of (food,cars,clothing,etc) people will follow the person, trust me ive seen big accounts that do daily shoutouts and i keep track of the persons account whom they mentioned and you see their numbers go up fairly quickly.
Smile

and there is big money in selling shoutouts, people are willing to pay.
2016-12-13, 04:17 AM,
There's big money in selling shoutouts however what you need to do is build up an account to a decent amount of followers as no one wants a shoutout from an account with not many followers as they won't gain anything from that. Wait until you've got enough followers and your engagement is good then see how selling shoutouts go.

What I recommend is posting your niche posts more than your shoutouts otherwise you're not providing any meaningful quality to your followers. It's finding the right balance between shoutouts and normal posts.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-12-13 05:08 AM) Zumblu(2016-12-13 04:23 AM) 
2016-12-13, 04:24 AM,
(2016-12-13, 04:17 AM)Currency Wrote: There's big money in selling shoutouts however what you need to do is build up an account to a decent amount of followers as no one wants a shoutout from an account with not many followers as they won't gain anything from that. Wait until you've got enough followers and your engagement is good then see how selling shoutouts go.

What I recommend is posting your niche posts more than your shoutouts otherwise you're not providing any meaningful quality to your followers. It's finding the right balance between shoutouts and normal posts.

yeah and i think that you should let the person buying the shoutout give you a picture he/she wants but require that it be in your niche.
2016-12-13, 04:39 AM,
(2016-12-13, 04:24 AM)Zumblu Wrote:
(2016-12-13, 04:17 AM)Currency Wrote: There's big money in selling shoutouts however what you need to do is build up an account to a decent amount of followers as no one wants a shoutout from an account with not many followers as they won't gain anything from that. Wait until you've got enough followers and your engagement is good then see how selling shoutouts go.

yeah and i think that you should let the person buying the shoutout give you a picture he/she wants but require that it be in your niche.

To be fair people would be silly to buy a shoutout from your account if it wasn't in their niche or if they didn't think your followers would be interested. The thing is it doesn't really have to be relevant to your followers necessarily, it's just making sure you're still consistent with posting your own content and having shoutouts every so often and make sure you delete the shoutouts after a certain amount of time (that time is usually agreed when people buy the shoutouts). So just make sure you have your own posts consistently and you should be fine, it's what all the Instagram accounts do currently.

[Image: vTYodV9.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Instagram Undiscovered Competition Tricks And Traffic Method Aicec 23 1,876 11 hours ago
Last Post: adios33
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 809 2017-10-20, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Watt
  How can I verify my Instagram users? TheGreatDane 5 161 2017-10-15, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Killbane
  Instagram Skype Group Valerie 52 6,760 2017-10-10, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Theviciated
  Instagram Phone Verification naathanz 31 6,043 2017-10-04, 01:12 AM
Last Post: aloutos

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB