Online poker
2014-05-06, 08:15 PM,
Hi there,
I have question, is here someone who make some good or any money in online poker ? if you are can you show some payments proof ? i just find Dan Bilzerian and LOLLL he have good amount of cash from poker haha
2014-05-06, 08:36 PM,
Wrong forum man.

But to answer your question, I used to play online poker-- addetpao on pokerstars. Cashed out around $600+. Is it sustainable? Could be. Is it easy? No. You need to constantly think, fight mental stress, be process oriented rather than result oriented, good bankroll management, tilt resistant and constantly studying your thought process in certain hands you played.

Never managed to move up from micros to small stakes. I just can't handle variance. I've learned to accept that I just like playing poker and that I might be good/skilled at it but I can't make a living playing poker.
2014-05-06, 09:38 PM,
Pay attention to me man: i played poker and it's was a really waste of time and money. It doesn't work even if you are not a professional player with some sponsor. Try to make your own money with PPD-PPC.

[Image: VoXpu0s.png?1]
2014-05-06, 10:35 PM,
At least you could make money with any poker affiliates programs.

Some of them are paying more than 150$ per lead for a simple registration (and a deposit).

You could start your own poker blog with articles on how to make
money online with poker. And spread some affiliates links in your articles.
2014-05-06, 10:59 PM,
(2014-05-06, 09:38 PM)tommaso Wrote: Pay attention to me man: i played poker and it's was a really waste of time and money. It doesn't work even if you are not a professional player with some sponsor. Try to make your own money with PPD-PPC.

What you are saying here is complete bull crap. I've played poker and this game is pure strategy. if you know what you do you are easily able to make some money. however if you suck at poker and don't get the ins and outs of this game your going to have a real bad time.
Latest Thanks - View all

MrMe(2014-05-07 12:16 AM) 
2014-05-06, 11:03 PM,
There is a much higher risk associated with poker than internet marketing, remember that.
2014-05-07, 02:24 AM,
(2014-05-06, 10:59 PM)kalekoppen Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 09:38 PM)tommaso Wrote: Pay attention to me man: i played poker and it's was a really waste of time and money. It doesn't work even if you are not a professional player with some sponsor. Try to make your own money with PPD-PPC.

What you are saying here is complete bull crap. I've played poker and this game is pure strategy. if you know what you do you are easily able to make some money. however if you suck at poker and don't get the ins and outs of this game your going to have a real bad time.

yes poker is strategy and luck, but it's extremly difficult to have a costant earnings. This is the reality: you have to study and work for big earnings!

[Image: VoXpu0s.png?1]
2014-05-07, 02:46 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-07, 03:21 AM by kalekoppen.)
(2014-05-07, 02:24 AM)tommaso Wrote:

yes poker is strategy and luck, but it's extremly difficult to have a costant earnings. This is the reality: you have to study and work for big earnings!

Again no, keep to your script and you will have constant earnings with poker. and the reality is you don't have to study and work for big earnings.

Go look at the richest people in the world and see whom of them actually finished their school.

and you need to be willing to brake a few necks along the way to.
2014-05-07, 04:43 AM,
(2014-05-07, 02:46 AM)kalekoppen Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 02:24 AM)tommaso Wrote:

Again no, keep to your script and you will have constant earnings with poker. and the reality is you don't have to study and work for big earnings.

Go look at the richest people in the world and see whom of them actually finished their school.

and you need to be willing to brake a few necks along the way to.

bro, you're argument is invalid. FALLACY. Just because most of the richest people in the world haven't finished their studies doesn't mean every single person in the world doesn't need to study to get rich. AND, you're getting it wrong. When we say study in poker, we mean studying the thought process of the way hands are played and the mental process in poker as a whole. Most people think studying in poker is just computing the odds/percentage of winning the hand but NO, there's way more than just knowing the odds.

Poker is complex, more so ONLINE POKER. Professional poker players are one of the smartest and talented gamblers in the world.
2014-05-07, 04:44 AM,
Poker = waste of money.
Dont try it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (100% FREE) Online/Digital Marketing Course and Certification SwiffJustus 7 386 2017-10-13, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Please!!! Suggestions needed for more online business models (cpa apart!)? HAkorehdeh 3 97 2017-09-03, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Watt
  How to make online generator? BlackHatPriest 9 1,093 2017-08-27, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Ishraa
  Canada, taxes and making money online mc_donkey 3 196 2017-08-16, 12:51 PM
Last Post: kamcho
  What Is Your Opinion About An Online Movie Streaming Site + CPA ? imrichard 11 591 2017-05-01, 10:30 PM
Last Post: imrichard

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top