[One time opportunity] Hello World!
2017-09-14, 07:00 PM,
Hello everyone!

I know this is not the first topic of this kind, but listen to what I have to say.
I'm 28 yrs old and looking for someone I can work with to make money fast.
The story sounds like this: I'm a developer, and I have the following abilities:

Scripting:
HTML
CSS
JavaScript
PHP
Python
Polymer 2.0
Perl
MySQL
MSSQL
AutoIT
Arduino

Bash
PowerShell

Server Side:
Web Server Administrator - Linux
Web Server Administrator - Windows
System/Server Administrator - Linux
System/Server Adminsitrator - Windows
Network Administrator - Linux
Network Administrator - Windows

Design:
Adobe PhotoShop
GIMP

Mobile development:
PWA - Polymer

Web development:
Any kind of application, website or custom script.

Hardware development:
Arduino, PIC, AVR. (Automation)

The level of knowledge is Level 5 (on a scale from Level 0 to Level 5)

I'm trustworthy, I'm not looking to get scammed or scam someone, I am looking for long-term collaborations, as we can both benefit from them.
I'm looking for some experienced person on the forum, to start a long-term collaboration, and learn lots of money (and fast if we can).
I'm not looking for methods, trials, or newbies in this domain.
Please only contact me if you are serious about this and have experience in CPA or Internet Marketing and have earned until now (not $0.30 per day).

Answer to common questions:
Q: Why don't you get a regular job? Why don't you get a job as a software/web/mobile developer?
A: I have a criminal record (computer-related crimes), and most of the companies I'm trying to work for won't accept me because of this.
Plus, I am a type of "anti-social" person, I get anxious around people or too emotional, therefor I cannot work with people in a work building, so I prefer remote.

Q: Why don't you post your profile on Freelancing websites?
A: Did this in the past year. No call or e-mail whatsoever...

*Please take note that this note is available only for advanced marketers, and I'm available to work 17 out of 24. (I don't really get out because of my condition, I only am comfortable at my desk.).
**If you have any projects you'd like us to start together drop me a comment or a PM and we'll talk on skype.
***This is not a one-time JV, I'm willing to do this for a long period of time.
****I'm not looking for small projects (e.g. build me a landing page with 1 logo and 2 buttons), I'm looking for big ambitious projects. I can prove my skills are Level 5, and we can build almost anything with the programming languages you see in the list.
Thank you for your time, if you have any questions post here and I'll reply ASAP.
2017-09-14, 07:58 PM,
Wrong forum. Think before you post please.

Moved.
2017-09-14, 08:34 PM,
Well, why is it wrong?
2017-09-14, 08:41 PM,
(2017-09-14, 08:34 PM)RuskiVar Wrote: Well, why is it wrong?

JV threads belong inside the joint ventures forum, not inside the help desk.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have Spare Time, C&D letters suck idk what to do as0718 2 385 2015-07-22, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Sioux
  I have free time :) alxwanted6k 1 428 2015-06-25, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Haye
  [JV] Huge Opportunity. Publisher1040 1 404 2015-06-04, 01:44 AM
Last Post: lukywestxx
  Incredible Business Opportunity [Partnership][Wealth] FunnyMoney 11 1,260 2015-02-10, 03:25 PM
Last Post: FunnyMoney
  [JV Opportunity] Need High Quality Facebook Account With Active Friends And Subs jpchen 5 583 2014-10-10, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Bilal12a

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top