One Website or Blog for every niche?
2014-09-11, 06:07 PM,
Hi guys..i have a few questions.

For about a year i worked with a one website for all my niche and i did pretty well but now i want to change something.

How is better? A single website for all my niche or a blog for every niche?
I want to know advantages and disadvantages for both.

My opinion:
Advantages for a single website: better optimization, save money
Disadvantages for a single website: if someone downloaded something from my website next time will leave the site immediately or something like that
Advantages for a multiblog: ???
Disadvantages for a multiblog: Bad optimization (i think)

I want to start with blogger.. how to optimize a website with one article (Landing Page), i mean off page

And if someone can send me a good Landing Page i will appreciate that.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english!
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-03 12:45 PM) 
2014-09-11, 07:47 PM,
You have valid points there.

Multi-niche sites are great, because you can build more trust by having a lot of content, create a nice logo, theme, sidebar etc. Also by building site authority and age your content can rank easier.

With site per niche you can make the design more related to the niche, also you don't risk losing it all if for example one of the sites gets taken down by Google - the rest will most likely be fine and then you just recreate. But if multi-niche site gets sandboxed - youre most likely screwed. As it happened to me recently to a year old site.
Latest Thanks - View all

pvmtoilet(2014-09-11 08:06 PM) 

[Image: FrLfaZB.png]
2014-09-11, 08:07 PM,
(2014-09-11, 07:47 PM)President Wrote: You have valid points there.

Multi-niche sites are great, because you can build more trust by having a lot of content, create a nice logo, theme, sidebar etc. Also by building site authority and age your content can rank easier.

With site per niche you can make the design more related to the niche, also you don't risk losing it all if for example one of the sites gets taken down by Google - the rest will most likely be fine and then you just recreate. But if multi-niche site gets sandboxed - youre most likely screwed. As it happened to me recently to a year old site.

Thanks Obama.
2014-09-11, 08:50 PM,
(2014-09-11, 08:07 PM)pvmtoilet Wrote:
(2014-09-11, 07:47 PM)President Wrote: You have valid points there.

Thanks Obama.

[Image: 90b475fd7216db6b2e27aa338bdf31d180991ee0...8e2ce8.jpg]

[Image: FrLfaZB.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 4 49 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: vidreelz
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 45 39 minutes ago
Last Post: cohzynes
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 258 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 394 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 218 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top