Old site yet no progress
2015-06-04, 12:34 AM,
Hello guys, once again I'm asking for your advices. So I have an 1.6 years aged website. Í have about 400 blackhat "unique" niche posts, which are posted throughout the period. I've quoted unique, because I actually wrote 2 posts and spinned them to death only changing the keyword(niche).
It also has some offpage seo (I've invested about 300$ -max 400- I guess).
My question is why the h3ll it only bring 150-200 UV daily? Could it be because of the copied articles or bad offpage seo?
Do you guys think that investing in quality articles would help me rank better and bring me more visits or once I spammed the site with copied articles it won't rank better?

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
2015-06-04, 01:38 AM,
Hello jookyer maybe you use many saturated niches, try with new niches or "coming soon niches" w/e back in early 2014 multiniches websites works awesome now i don't think it's a good ideea with gsa and other stuffs or without atleast "instant/direct/targeted traffic" (youtube,social media,etc).

Also you can check if you have removed indexed niches (i mean if u delete few posts and they are still indexed) can be awful penalty if you have that - or check with few free tools if your website have problems.

Last advice: buy new domain (with "hack" in name) and start new one and work on your older one too :)
Also, be constant, try to post daily min. 1HQ niches (min 500 words, 2-3photos, 1 video,etc)
* google love "updates" so if you have old niche indexed and you add few more relevant/useful content will be nice for you :)
* website speed is also useful or clean design

But.. in my opinion now a multiniche website where you just post onpage seo is patched but don't listen me or other people and check yourself maybe you will reach what i can't right now.

About investment in hq articles, if you want to do that better start new website

ps; hope you understand, my english isn't
Latest Thanks - View all

Jooky3r(2015-06-04 01:49 AM) 
2015-06-04, 01:51 AM,
Thank you for your time, Alex.
I was aweae of what you said in your post, yet I feel like it's other cause that won't let me rank better
I am looking forward for more suggestions

2015-06-04, 04:01 AM,
(2015-06-04, 01:38 AM)alxwanted6k Wrote: Hello jookyer maybe you use many saturated niches, try with new niches or "coming soon niches" w/e back in early 2014 multiniches websites works awesome now i don't think it's a good ideea with gsa and other stuffs or without atleast "instant/direct/targeted traffic" (youtube,social media,etc).

Also you can check if you have removed indexed niches (i mean if u delete few posts and they are still indexed) can be awful penalty if you have that - or check with few free tools if your website have problems.

Last advice: buy new domain (with "h@ck" in name) and start new one and work on your older one too :)
Also, be constant, try to post daily min. 1HQ niches (min 500 words, 2-3photos, 1 video,etc)
* google love "updates" so if you have old niche indexed and you add few more relevant/useful content will be nice for you :)

But.. in my opinion now a multiniche website where you just post onpage seo is patched but don't listen me or other people and check yourself maybe you will reach what i can't right now.

About investment in hq articles, if you want to do that better start new website

Wrong. Whether you post daily or once a year Google does not care.
If Google "loved updates" then directory sites would be at the top of every search engine known to man.
2015-06-04, 04:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-04, 04:27 AM by alxwanted6k.)
Ben
I don't want to start a conflict here but it's just your opinion when you say "Wrong!", do you try and its not working for you?

You came here for what, you just say "Wrong, bla bla" than help jooky3r with advices don't brawl other ppls because they can know more than you :)
2015-06-04, 07:05 AM,
(2015-06-04, 04:01 AM)Ben””” Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 01:38 AM)alxwanted6k Wrote: Hello jookyer maybe you use many saturated niches, try with new niches or "coming soon niches" w/e back in early 2014 multiniches websites works awesome now i don't think it's a good ideea with gsa and other stuffs or without atleast "instant/direct/targeted traffic" (youtube,social media,etc).

Last advice: buy new domain (with "h@ck" in name) and start new one and work on your older one too :)

Wrong. Whether you post daily or once a year Google does not care.
If Google "loved updates" then directory sites would be at the top of every search engine known to man.

I must say, depend on kw competition, those updates can make serp improvement. I had a site, where I changed images every day for 2 months (kind of daily updates) and boom, 1st position on G (easy kw to rank in fact, I didn't make any backlinks or else, just good on page seo).

So in my opinion adding some content (new pages, posts, text, images, videos), changing some parts of the site (design) etc, are strong signal to G that webmaster is active and that content on that site is updated, so you should expect the reward in serp, ofc depending on the kw difficulty!

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2015-06-04, 07:18 AM,
frequent content does help ranking overall from what I've seen, not only does it increase overall site word count as it increases the rate on which google crawls your website.

[Image: AQ8s8xP.png]
2015-06-04, 01:23 PM,
Guys, I appreciate your implication, but I'd like to get answers for what I've asked, too.
Is my site penalized for using copied content? Would be possible to rank on new articles?

2015-06-04, 02:05 PM,
In my opinion not really penalized.. but you just don't grown in serp, try to add hq 2,3niches daily for 2-3weeks and see if you receive more traffic.. :)

I don't think if someone can answer about that concrete because depend about many factors like competition and other.. so listen my advice and start new multiniche site and work with your older too because its aged domain and can be rly helpful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,181 Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 535 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 210 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon
  Multi niche site opinions ? verton 8 206 2017-09-04, 12:03 AM
Last Post: verton
  Question about a single niche site Project_Leader 10 259 2017-08-28, 05:20 PM
Last Post: botmaker111

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top