Old CPA dog is back at it again... A few questions!
2017-04-14, 09:33 PM,
Hey there!

I've been off the CPA game for 2 - 3 years now since I had to dedicate time to other things that were more important to me. Since I did everything I wanted to I'm back in for the money.

I'll take the standard approach, CPA + YouTube and I'll also be available for help when I get things going, CPA really isn't hard if you know what you're doing.

I have a few questions before I start anything.
  • Is it still considered good practice to leave your newly uploaded video be for 24 hours before boosting it?
  • I heard something about YouTube ghosting videos? What's the main reason? Links in description? How do you avoid that?
  • What is the best network for PC & mobile traffic? Meaning: PC: normal offers are displayed, Mobile: app downloads?
2017-04-15, 07:59 AM,
do people actually still do yt ?
2017-04-15, 02:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-15, 02:51 PM by EnChanter.)
Hello and Welcome!

1 : Sometimes I leave them for 12 hours but I think it's good if you leave them for a day and then do boosting and stuff.
2 : Yup they are ghosted cuz of links in desc. You can avoid them by not adding links in desc.
3 : For me OGAds for mob and adludum for desktop.

Enjoy your stay!

(2017-04-15, 07:59 AM)lancerimpact Wrote: do people actually still do yt ?

Yup , a lot of them are still doing yt including me :D .
Latest Thanks - View all

Unavailable(2017-04-15 04:52 PM) 
2017-04-15, 04:14 PM,
Thanks for the answer and the warm welcome. :)

Awesome, just as I thought.

I partnered with a new mobile network and will see how ti goes, they offer weekly payments no matter how much you earn.

How about the hack / cheat keywords. Are videos really getting deleted even on aged accounts because of it? Is it better to exclude them?
For example (a blatant niche): "Clash of Clans Unlimited Gems Hack/Cheat" should get delted, right? "Clash of Clans Unlimited Gems Trick" should stay up, right?

YouTube is still a goldmine from what I can see and takes less work than Instagram where you have to constantly switch accounts and create new ones.
There's also less competition than it used to be since it now takes some starting investment to rank your video. But the competition is stronger now. :)
2017-04-15, 04:37 PM,
(2017-04-15, 04:14 PM)Unavailable Wrote: Thanks for the answer and the warm welcome. :)

I partnered with a new mobile network and will see how ti goes, they offer weekly payments no matter how much you earn.

How about the hack / cheat keywords. Are videos really getting deleted even on aged accounts because of it? Is it better to exclude them?
For example (a blatant niche): "Clash of Clans Unlimited Gems Hack/Cheat" should get delted, right? "Clash of Clans Unlimited Gems Trick" should stay up, right?

YouTube is still a goldmine from what I can see and takes less work than Instagram where you have to constantly switch accounts and create new ones.
There's also less competition than it used to be since it now takes some starting investment to rank your video. But the competition is stronger now. :)

It's better to exclude hack, cheat etc kws. Try to find kws with no hack, cheat etc in it with a good search volume or u'll end up ranking for a non-searched kw.

Yup , it's still a goldmine if you do it right.

Gl.
Latest Thanks - View all

Unavailable(2017-04-15 04:52 PM) 
2017-04-15, 04:56 PM,
(2017-04-15, 04:37 PM)CoolPrince265 Wrote:
(2017-04-15, 04:14 PM)Unavailable Wrote: Thanks for the answer and the warm welcome. :)

It's better to exclude hack, cheat etc kws. Try to find kws with no hack, cheat etc in it with a good search volume or u'll end up ranking for a non-searched kw.

Yup , it's still a goldmine if you do it right.

Gl.

Awesome. :)

Which websites are used nowadays for getting the search volume of a keyword?
Just checked Google keyword planner and it's useless, gives you very broad result, 1k-10k, lmao, like I'm going to guess if it's worth it.

What about YouTube views? Don't want to waste money until I get a hang of YouTube, just wanna make sure my videos won't be deleted.

Which sites are crowded with people so you can get views fast? I'm speaking of websites like YTMonster and such. I remember once getting my balance to 100k views, but was only geting 10 views per day because there weren't any people on the website, haha.
2017-04-15, 06:34 PM,
(2017-04-15, 04:56 PM)Unavailable Wrote: Awesome. :)

Which websites are used nowadays for getting the search volume of a keyword?
Just checked Google keyword planner and it's useless, gives you very broad result, 1k-10k, lmao, like I'm going to guess if it's worth it.

What about YouTube views? Don't want to waste money until I get a hang of YouTube, just wanna make sure my videos won't be deleted.

Which sites are crowded with people so you can get views fast? I'm speaking of websites like YTMonster and such. I remember once getting my balance to 100k views, but was only geting 10 views per day because there weren't any people on the website, haha.

There are some extensions like vidIQ and websites like ubersuggest which can help you.

What about yt views ?

Yt monster is the best to go for these kind of purposes as a lot of people are using it.

Yt as changed a lot now so u need to test first before making any large investments.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 372 Today, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 92 Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 213 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 212 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 248 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top