Ola
2013-10-20, 04:39 AM,
Hey guys,

Been quite a few days since I've been a leecher but have finally decided to introduce myself.

An ex-webmaster but newbie to CPA/PPD affiliate. I've come across this affiliate system in the past but never knew it had potential, moreover I never have gone to deep in order to find out what it actually was or it had that potential, but oh well then I might have not discovered CPAElites? Smile

I've been stalking some threads for a while now, trying to gain some knowledge, get some experience, some motivation and am really now fond of reading those success journey threads that I'm even following few.

Some of you guys have made my laziness go away and have inspired me so much that soon am going to start my own journey in this field. Hope I do achieve my targets and become a successful publisher in this industry.

Once again, thanks for making this beautiful community, and thanks to all those who are contributing to the community. RESPECT FOR ALL! Angel

Also Hawk, congrats again! Your announcement only made me come out of my rat hole. Tongue

[Image: adludum_banner5.jpg]
2013-10-20, 04:44 AM,
welcome to CPA Elites!

Looking for way to rank on youtube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top