Officially suck at CPA/PPD
2013-06-15, 05:38 PM,
So it's official I suck at this.
Have had maybe 3 leads in a week.
Spent $27.99 on a bunch of ebooks one of them was Bok1ca's youtube book.

Anyways I have got 2 niches that I wanted to try.
I have put videos on youtube.
I have spammed the crap out of them with enhanceviews and vagex, done comments, likes etc.

My videos I just dont think are being seen.
I have used backlinks for the vids, I have pinged them aswell.

This is so hard!!

I do no know where I am going wrong.
2013-06-15, 05:41 PM,
backlinks and pinging isn't enough. You need to get them ranked with high retention views and some amount of LEGIT (not random) comments, likes etc
2013-06-15, 06:00 PM,
I have a lot of accounts that I log into to comment on the video.
I thumb up a comment right to the top on one particular comment.
2013-06-15, 06:06 PM,
High retention views will get your video ranked faster
2013-06-15, 06:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-15, 06:10 PM by lanzye.)
Have you a blog/website? It will help you a lot.
2013-06-15, 06:15 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-15, 06:15 PM by Mr White.)
(2013-06-15, 06:06 PM)Ignore Wrote: High retention views will get your video ranked faster

Can i get them free?

(2013-06-15, 06:09 PM)lanzye Wrote: Have you a blog/website? It will help you a lot.

blog yes
2013-06-15, 06:15 PM,
My personal opinion is that if you, as a small fish in the sea, as a beginner - if you want to go for page one you are going to shoot yourself because blasting your video will not help. It would be better to invest more time into a proper description/title of the video. Try to upload all those videos multiple times and use diff. accounts - i bet you will have more success than now. As a small fish which wants to grow big just start small, once you see money coming in you can think about niches that require a #1 search result. Just my 2 cents but if I would start over again - which I did - I would not try and attempt to get 1-2 niches number one spot - No! I would rather set up a few more niches and just let my videos go and give them 10-15 likes just to make them look nice! If you want to go for #1 straight away you are bound to get some trouble - which is very depressing of course!
I think you should triple your niches but for now dont care about your videos too much. Just upload them multiple times and you're done! :) I can already tell you are going to have success with this simply because of the quanitity! Thats what you do if you cant get quality (a spot #1 ranked video)!

Cheers & Good Luck,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-06-15, 06:23 PM,
(2013-06-15, 06:15 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: My personal opinion is that if you, as a small fish in the sea, as a beginner - if you want to go for page one you are going to shoot yourself because blasting your video will not help. It would be better to invest more time into a proper description/title of the video. Try to upload all those videos multiple times and use diff. accounts - i bet you will have more success than now. As a small fish which wants to grow big just start small, once you see money coming in you can think about niches that require a #1 search result. Just my 2 cents but if I would start over again - which I did - I would not try and attempt to get 1-2 niches number one spot - No! I would rather set up a few more niches and just let my videos go and give them 10-15 likes just to make them look nice! If you want to go for #1 straight away you are bound to get some trouble - which is very depressing of course!
I think you should triple your niches but for now dont care about your videos too much. Just upload them multiple times and you're done! :) I can already tell you are going to have success with this simply because of the quanitity! Thats what you do if you cant get quality (a spot #1 ranked video)!

Cheers & Good Luck,
PB3

PeaceBreakeer, thank you for your time and kind words.
I am going to start fresh, would you recommend I go for 2 saturated niches are upload the video multiple times with different accounts?

Should I do a blog and ping it for each niche?
2013-06-15, 06:29 PM,
(2013-06-15, 06:23 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote:
(2013-06-15, 06:15 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: My personal opinion is that if you, as a small fish in the sea, as a beginner - if you want to go for page one you are going to shoot yourself because blasting your video will not help. It would be better to invest more time into a proper description/title of the video. Try to upload all those videos multiple times and use diff. accounts - i bet you will have more success than now. As a small fish which wants to grow big just start small, once you see money coming in you can think about niches that require a #1 search result. Just my 2 cents but if I would start over again - which I did - I would not try and attempt to get 1-2 niches number one spot - No! I would rather set up a few more niches and just let my videos go and give them 10-15 likes just to make them look nice! If you want to go for #1 straight away you are bound to get some trouble - which is very depressing of course!

Cheers & Good Luck,
PB3

I am going to start fresh, would you recommend I go for 2 saturated niches are upload the video multiple times with different accounts?

Always use a landing page in this case the blog. And why don't you go for not-so-much-saturated niches? Just small research is enough to find something thats not already there 5 trillion times ;)

So yeah, try to find a smaller niche, not unique but also not supersaturated because those niches are not for beginners... If you want to bank in try to take a part off those smaller niches, thats always a good fast start.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-06-15, 06:32 PM,
(2013-06-15, 06:29 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote:
(2013-06-15, 06:23 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote:

Cheers & Good Luck,
PB3

Always use a landing page in this case the blog. And why don't you go for not-so-much-saturated niches? Just small research is enough to find something thats not already there 5 trillion times ;)

So yeah, try to find a smaller niche, not unique but also not supersaturated because those niches are not for beginners... If you want to bank in try to take a part off those smaller niches, thats always a good fast start.

Cheers,
PB3

Looking at my adworkmedia, I have to many campaigns running and am not concentrating enough I think.
Google Keyword tool is that the best for finding niches?
I have a few sites I can find niches aswell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 6 117 1 hour ago
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 165 3 hours ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 108 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 952 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top