Office or another room
2016-02-04, 01:23 AM,
Hi there :) how much of you guys work in other place i mean office or you just go to another room and work there ? i work in home but i think to rent office and work there, becouse i have bigger familly - 2 children + women, and i cant work so effectivly
2016-02-04, 01:51 AM,
My room is just like an office. I only got 2 wardrobes, the PC desk and my bed. Nothing else.
2016-02-04, 01:56 AM,
for sure other place cause me already has 10 setter data processing center which me owns... goes there anytime and work like a boss :)

Fb Aged Ad Account for sale skype on : buyandsale
2016-02-04, 02:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-04, 02:38 AM by PRELIATOR.)
Im working in my room. Actually I'm working on my bed. My computer table is too close to my bed.

I don't have a family experience.But If I was you I won't rent a new room or office.because I guess work with family is awesome.If I work in my house then I don't need to go out for lunch and tea.Always have someone to talk.I don't know.I just guess. Also I don't like to waste my Money.you know im little bit greedy.I don't know your situation.but If you think you can't work so effectivly.Then better you rent room for a 1-2 month and test is it working :)

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top