Offer Wall Help
2014-03-19, 02:25 PM,
Hey Guys,

I'm in the process of building a new website and i wanted to take advantage of the offer wall feature From CPAGrip but i had a couple of questions first.

1. After they complete a offer how / where are there points saved?

2. Does the website need to have a members area to keep their points so they can come back to them? (i planned on making a members only area already but if it is tracked by ip address or something like that i wont bother with it)

Sorry For The long questions hopefully you can help and if you can maybe you can direct me in the right direction!! Thanks

(Any Helpful Info You Can Give Me About Offer Walls Will Be Greatly Appreciated!! Im A Noob Trying To Get Started Off!! Thanks!)
2014-12-22, 08:58 PM,
I'm having the same issue too. I need some help
2014-12-22, 09:04 PM,
(2014-03-19, 02:25 PM)csaw88 Wrote: Hey Guys,

I'm in the process of building a new website and i wanted to take advantage of the offer wall feature From CPAGrip but i had a couple of questions first.

1. After they complete a offer how / where are there points saved?

2. Does the website need to have a members area to keep their points so they can come back to them? (i planned on making a members only area already but if it is tracked by ip address or something like that i wont bother with it)

Sorry For The long questions hopefully you can help and if you can maybe you can direct me in the right direction!! Thanks

(Any Helpful Info You Can Give Me About Offer Walls Will Be Greatly Appreciated!! Im A Noob Trying To Get Started Off!! Thanks!)

Are you trying to setup a virtual currency widget?

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2014-12-22, 09:05 PM,
Hello. I made a GPT site with CPAgrip offer wall. If you need help please contact with me.

At this moment I can help you a bit by answering your questions:
1) You need mySQL database. Just like you're doing wordpress site.
2) I connected cpagrip offerwall with wordpress users so it's much easier. It's good idea to storage their points at their profiles

Regards.
2014-12-23, 04:29 AM,
oskarkxyz@ please add me on skype - luky-west. I am building a website where I need this system to be integrated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Anyone else got this offer from MaxBounty? iiiExcaliburiii 2 175 2017-12-02, 04:53 PM
Last Post: NoGame
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 140 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Help] Need a iPhone offer Landing page CodeMoney 22 3,095 2017-10-26, 12:38 AM
Last Post: mbursa4life
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 227 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top