[OPEN SOURCE] Implement a Youtube comment scrapper to Free Elites Tools
2015-10-01, 06:17 PM,
Hi, the other day I found an interesting project, an online youtube comment scraper.
I thought it would be a good idea to add this feature to the rest of great tools that Elites already have.

It's on GitHub and it's open source.

The first problem I can see is in case the author leaves the project abandoned and no one continue updating it. Maybe the server resources consumption, I don't know.

Anyway, sorry if it's a stupid suggestion, I leave the link here in case you are curious and you want to take a look. In the description there is a link to a demo to see how it works.

https://github.com/philbot9/youtube-comment-web
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-10-01 06:33 PM) 
2015-10-01, 06:33 PM,
(2015-10-01, 06:17 PM)Aamobu Wrote: Hi, the other day I found an interesting project, an online youtube comment scraper.
I thought it would be a good idea to add this feature to the rest of great tools that Elites already have.

It's on GitHub and it's open source.

The first problem I can see is in case the author leaves the project abandoned and no one continue updating it. Maybe the server resources consumption, I don't know.

Anyway, sorry if it's a stupid suggestion, I leave the link here in case you are curious and you want to take a look. In the description there is a link to a demo to see how it works.

https://github.com/philbot9/youtube-comment-web

Thanks for the suggestion but something like that could land the forum in legal issues, not to mention the amount of resources it would be taking from the server too. I'll have to say no to this one but thanks anyway.
Latest Thanks - View all

Aamobu(2015-10-01 07:18 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elites Groups for everyone ★★★ BotMan ★★★ 7 606 2015-05-08, 03:01 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top