OGAds journey to $20 daily
2016-10-04, 03:09 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-04, 03:10 AM by blommas.)
Hey there!
Yesterday, I tried out a method that can be used for pretty much any niche. I worked for like 20 minutes, and it could easily be done in 10 minutes, if I'm quick.
I didn't expect anything special, but I got these results within the first 24 hours:

[Image: Omrnve5.png]
(this one is only for today, so it doesn't show the results from yesterday)

Here's the results for the last 24 hours:
[Image: w1035ik.png]

It's nothing amazing, but this was the first time I tried it out, and it worked well.
I need to find out, how I can create land pages quickly for all of my niches, so I won't spend too long. Does anyone know an easy way? Maybe there's a template I can copy and edit to a different niche?

I doubt I can make $xxx daily with this, so I'll probably try out other stuff as well, but for now I'll stick with my little method. I'll keep scaling it up, and slowly I'll increase my daily earnings and make them semi-passive.
Latest Thanks - View all

martworld(2016-10-12 01:26 AM) 
2016-10-04, 03:47 AM,
(2016-10-04, 03:09 AM)blommas Wrote: Hey there!
Yesterday, I tried out a method that can be used for pretty much any niche. I worked for like 20 minutes, and it could easily be done in 10 minutes, if I'm quick.
I didn't expect anything special, but I got these results within the first 24 hours:

[img]/Omrnve5.png[/img]

[img]/w1035ik.png[/img]

It's nothing amazing, but this was the first time I tried it out, and it worked well.
I need to find out, how I can create land pages quickly for all of my niches, so I won't spend too long. Does anyone know an easy way? Maybe there's a template I can copy and edit to a different niche?

I doubt I can make $xxx daily with this, so I'll probably try out other stuff as well, but for now I'll stick with my little method. I'll keep scaling it up, and slowly I'll increase my daily earnings and make them semi-passive.

nice work, u can take any landing page from the download section and edit it for ur niches
btw whats your traffic source?

2016-10-04, 12:04 PM,

[img]/Omrnve5.png[/img]

[img]/w1035ik.png[/img]

Hey, you could as well use HTTtrack website copier to copy other similar or same niches landing pages you find online. Edit them to your taste or simply replace the affiliate link with yours.
2016-10-04, 08:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-04, 08:07 PM by blommas.)
(2016-10-04, 03:47 AM)adarshbio4 Wrote:

[img]/Omrnve5.png[/img]

[img]/w1035ik.png[/img]

nice work, u can take any landing page from the download section and edit it for ur niches
btw whats your traffic source?

Thanks, I'll probably do that!
At the moment youtube is my traffic source, but I'm gonna try to expand to other sources.

(2016-10-04, 12:04 PM)HAkorehdeh Wrote:

[img]/Omrnve5.png[/img]

[img]/w1035ik.png[/img]

Hey, you could as well use HTTtrack website copier to copy other similar or same niches landing pages you find online. Edit them to your taste or simply replace the affiliate link with yours.
Good idea, thanks!

I don't want to use a .blogger or .wordpress domain, so I'll probably have to buy a domain soon, so I can expand to more niches.
2016-10-04, 10:38 PM,
Good luck on your journey!:)
2016-10-04, 10:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-04, 10:52 PM by blommas.)
(2016-10-04, 10:38 PM)ImAlanas Wrote: Good luck on your journey!:)
Thanks! Today I had 5 clicks and 5 conversions (100% conversion rate!!) that earned me $1.90... But sadly OGAds are moving and doing stuff with their landing pages, so I think the landing page I used is gone now..
It's not a big problem but still really annoying. I'll prepare for some more niches tonight.
EDIT: nvm, the landingpages actually still work..
Latest Thanks - View all

ImAlanas(2016-10-05 01:18 AM) 
2016-10-06, 12:08 AM,
maybe while ogads moving all the landing page, u can download the LP and move it to your own hosting.
if you have no money for that u can use free hosting like byethost. good luck on your journey.
2016-10-06, 03:58 AM,
(2016-10-06, 12:08 AM)Khaleesi Wrote: maybe while ogads moving all the landing page, u can download the LP and move it to your own hosting.
if you have no money for that u can use free hosting like byethost. good luck on your journey.
Yep, I already downloaded all the LP's. I could use a free domain and hosting, but it just looks really ugly if it's mywebsite.byethost.com or something like that.

Update: slow day so far, I'm just trying to expirement and see what niches are good, and what the best way of promoting is.
2016-10-06, 03:26 PM,
do you boost your videos?

Read the rules. You do not spam services outside the marketplace. If that happens again I'll restrict your service for life.
2016-10-06, 06:09 PM,
(2016-10-06, 03:26 PM)nilayp5 Wrote:
do you boost your videos?
Not at the moment, no.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 19 489 2 hours ago
Last Post: HawkEye
  fELLA Journey to |SUCESS| < fELLA 65 5,521 4 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 25 1,243 5 hours ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 214 11,067 8 hours ago
Last Post: typhone
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 16 757 Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Last Post: imonambot

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top