OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers
02-13-2017, 11:53 PM
my account approval denied, so bad :(
02-14-2017, 10:26 PM
@OGAds why my account get denied ? my email linhdan218@gmail.com
02-15-2017, 12:18 AM
(02-14-2017 10:26 PM)nnld218 Wrote:  @OGAds why my account get denied ? my email linhdan218@gmail.com

Hello if the details in the signup process does not meet our requirements we will not approve the account. Sorry

[Image: mlALYeA.gif]
02-16-2017, 03:29 PM
(02-13-2017 09:51 PM)OGAds Wrote:  
(02-13-2017 09:26 PM)singgi11 Wrote:  
(02-13-2017 09:06 PM)OGAds Wrote:  
(02-13-2017 01:24 PM)singgi11 Wrote:  OGAds is getting banning people with no notification to the user, you know why?

THEY BAN MY ACCOUNT WITH FRAUD REASON? What?
They didn't even ask me where my traffic come from, and how I promote their link.. they just ban me suddenly
I sent their support messages on skype, BUT THEY DIDN'T RESPOND TO IT, I see they're online, or maybe they are busy?
I just feeling disappointed the way they ban account without any notification, so be careful if you have legitimate traffic they may ban your account because of FRAUD even though that your traffic is coming from REAL visitors

I am not making OGAds bad here, I am just sharing my experience working with them
Proof that I am banned: /e81ppd

Hello please drop your manager a msg and see why your account was ban. We are very strict when it comes to fraud and have fraud software that lets us know when something is up. Its still early morning here admins will be online in a few hours.

I already sent messages to Zach & Tom 2 days ago, still no reply until now

It was the weekend we are not online all the time over the weekends I am sure they will be in contact with you today.

Tom replied my message on skype "I am looking into it right now" but he never send me what's the reason I got ban, what a nice costumer support.
I really hate ogads now, never gonna work with them again. Bad service in my experience
02-16-2017, 10:41 PM
(02-16-2017 03:29 PM)singgi11 Wrote:  
(02-13-2017 09:06 PM)OGAds Wrote:  
(02-13-2017 01:24 PM)singgi11 Wrote:  OGAds is getting banning people with no notification to the user, you know why?

THEY BAN MY ACCOUNT WITH FRAUD REASON? What?
They didn't even ask me where my traffic come from, and how I promote their link.. they just ban me suddenly
I sent their support messages on skype, BUT THEY DIDN'T RESPOND TO IT, I see they're online, or maybe they are busy?
I just feeling disappointed the way they ban account without any notification, so be careful if you have legitimate traffic they may ban your account because of FRAUD even though that your traffic is coming from REAL visitors

I am not making OGAds bad here, I am just sharing my experience working with them
Proof that I am banned: /e81ppd

Hello please drop your manager a msg and see why your account was ban. We are very strict when it comes to fraud and have fraud software that lets us know when something is up. Its still early morning here admins will be online in a few hours.

It was the weekend we are not online all the time over the weekends I am sure they will be in contact with you today.

Tom replied my message on skype "I am looking into it right now" but he never send me what's the reason I got ban, what a nice costumer support.
I really hate ogads now, never gonna work with them again. Bad service in my experience

"When a publisher is banned for fraudulent activity they receive an email stating that they have been banned. If we provided the exact reason on how we caught the fraudulent activity the fraudsters would change up their techniques and bypass our fraud checks. I do not know the exact reason why you were banned because I do not work in the anti fraud department. If Tom said he is going to look into it for you, you are lucky. I would wait for a response from Tom"

02-16-2017, 11:26 PM
(02-16-2017 10:41 PM)OGAds Wrote:  
(02-16-2017 03:29 PM)singgi11 Wrote:  
(02-13-2017 09:06 PM)OGAds Wrote:  Hello please drop your manager a msg and see why your account was ban. We are very strict when it comes to fraud and have fraud software that lets us know when something is up. Its still early morning here admins will be online in a few hours.

"When a publisher is banned for fraudulent activity they receive an email stating that they have been banned. If we provided the exact reason on how we caught the fraudulent activity the fraudsters would change up their techniques and bypass our fraud checks. I do not know the exact reason why you were banned because I do not work in the anti fraud department. If Tom said he is going to look into it for you, you are lucky. I would wait for a response from Tom"
BECAUSE I NEVER FRAUDING MY TRAFFIC, THAT'S WHY I ASK YOU WHY THE FUCK DID I GET BAN. I DO WORKING WITH ONLY REAL TRAFFIC, I NEVER USE FRAUD OR I DONT KNOW HOW DOES THAT FRAUD DOES WORK. CAN YOU EVEN DETECTING WHICH ONE IS REAL TRAFFIC OR NOT? OR WHAT IF SOMEBODY SEE PUBLISHER'S WEBSITE AND REPEATEDLY COMPLETING OFFERS THERE? THE PUBLISHER GET BANS BECAUSE OF THAT? I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY DID I GET BAN, BECAUSE I DO USE REAL TRAFFIC ONLY AND WHY THE FUCK DID I GET BAN OVER THERE, JUST THAT!
NEED PROOF? SEND ME YOUR SKYPE AND WE'LL TALK OVER THERE
REALLY HATE OGADS NOW, THE FUCK WITH THIS SERVICE
02-20-2017, 07:28 PM
Hi i want to do email submit offers, but in the dashboard i cant find where my affiliate link to the landing page for each offer is??

Thanks
02-20-2017, 08:49 PM
(02-20-2017 07:28 PM)Bender Wrote:  Hi i want to do email submit offers, but in the dashboard i cant find where my affiliate link to the landing page for each offer is??

Thanks

Hello
You need to use a content locker tool to run the offers. We do not allow direct linking to offers. You can also request landing pages at https://members.ogads.com/landingpagerequest.php

02-21-2017, 01:31 AM
(02-20-2017 08:49 PM)OGAds Wrote:  Hello
You need to use a content locker tool to run the offers. We do not allow direct linking to offers. You can also request landing pages at https://members.ogads.com/landingpagerequest.php

So to make it clear, I cant just put a link on my pre-landing to your Landing ?¿
02-21-2017, 01:44 AM
(02-21-2017 01:31 AM)Bender Wrote:  
(02-20-2017 08:49 PM)OGAds Wrote:  Hello

So to make it clear, I cant just put a link on my pre-landing to your Landing ?¿

Yes that's right. If you need any help please let me know.

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Is Ogads Have offer problems? leads? dede110 128 Yesterday 03:16 AM
Last Post: HAkorehdeh
Which priority gives high EPC on ogads? Speed23 101 02-22-2017 10:05 AM
Last Post: Raeynes
landing page for video content locker! provert 866 02-17-2017 02:02 AM
Last Post: Denis
Crackrevenue - best offers? Mufin 193 02-16-2017 10:41 AM
Last Post: Mehedi