OGAds Payment
2017-04-18, 04:20 PM,
Hello, ive been in OGAds for 2 weeks now and I wanted to ask to my fellow OGAds advertisers if they got paid yet. I still need to get paid for my first week and when I asked it on skype to their employeers they said it will be there monday. Also it said on the site: payment due today. Now I just looked into my payments tab and it says payments next week... is it just me or is this highly unprofessional? I get it that they have many clients but this is my first payment, thus my most important one. It will tell me if I still should do business with them. If this false promiss is going to be every week then I know my answer already. I needed to pay today for my dedicated server and it got shut down because I didnt. Which means I gotta pay this out of my OWN pocket to keep working with them.
2017-04-18, 04:29 PM,
ogads pays on time but sometimes there can be issues with payment processor delaying payments but you can always ask for early payment . You should talk to your AM on skype and let them know your situation .
2017-04-19, 02:24 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-19, 02:25 AM by BlueJoker.)
If you took the time to see, less than a week ago (before monday already) OGads had put a notification in everyones dashboard that theres a cashout delay problem or something, they announced this and therefore ain't unproffesional as OGads took the time and effort and balls to notify this issue to all people on their platform.

Last but not least, the attitude about paying out of your "OWN" pocket is bad in the way you complain. See, if you don't wanna take a risk and invest some of your own cash, then how much do you believe in your cpa journey?

Also those profitabilities come from YOUR traffic, meaning if you made the minimum payment and can afford your VPS that way, then your CPA journey is a succes, the network is just your way to convert your traffic to cash, networks are easier to get than developing a good profitable traffic source.

Better your attitude, have faith and confidence, keep rocking.
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2017-04-19 02:27 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,385 Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Ogads+IG very low conversion- need help! leslijs 8 305 2017-10-01, 12:39 AM
Last Post: leslijs
  Network like OGAds dumel55 3 142 2017-09-29, 04:28 PM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  Ogads 5 conversations and earne only $0.3 leslijs 2 164 2017-09-15, 02:33 PM
Last Post: leslijs
  Instagram / OGAds 50 Accounts question VirtualFusion 7 230 2017-09-12, 01:19 AM
Last Post: VirtualFusion

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top