Number 1 for ten years on Youtube now I'm getting my teeth kicked in. Need Help
2017-07-08, 08:01 AM,
My channel was the number one fishing channel on youtube for 10 years. It took me that long to get to 120K subs and 140 million views. We had amazing fortune being featured on GMA, The Today Show, Live Interviews with Fox News and CNN on multiple times. However in the course of 1 year I had 5 channels who were collaborating together pass me from 1k subs to over 500k subs in the matter of less than 1 year. I have spent months and months trying to figure it out and then I found this site. If anyone one like to hear more and possibly help PM me for channel details.
2017-07-08, 11:37 AM,
Yes sure man.. my small brother also started fishing as hobby
2017-07-08, 03:18 PM,
120k subs in 10 years... ur doing something wrong big time....
Latest Thanks - View all

chk95(2017-07-12 09:46 AM) cashflow(2017-07-08 11:16 PM) 
2017-07-08, 03:25 PM,
(2017-07-08, 08:01 AM)captchancey Wrote: My channel was the number one fishing channel on youtube for 10 years. It took me that long to get to 120K subs and 140 million views. We had amazing fortune being featured on GMA, The Today Show, Live Interviews with Fox News and CNN on multiple times. However in the course of 1 year I had 5 channels who were collaborating together pass me from 1k subs to over 500k subs in the matter of less than 1 year. I have spent months and months trying to figure it out and then I found this site. If anyone one like to hear more and possibly help PM me for channel details.

you need to check your competitors videos and research their keywords. buy social signals and other good links for your video and dripfeed likes, comments and more to them over time using a safe delay. you can outrank anyone given effort and money investment just start reading over guides like: how to rank videos you will find the answers just use the search featuure here and on other forums all the answers are there already dont waste time here asking questions

good luck!
2017-07-08, 10:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-08, 10:24 PM by captchancey.)
Thanks for the help info I really appreciate it.
They do not even rank well with keywords on youtube. I use a software company called tubebuddy and have been able to keep track of tags as well as many other things. The reason I made it here is because my questions were not being answered on my own research. Thanks so much for taking the time to message me. I really appreciate it.

Godspeed,
Capt Ben

(2017-07-08, 11:37 AM)Gautamk Wrote: Good for him. Tell him to keep it up.

[quote='pepeneo' pid='633408' dateline='1499503724']

Well up until last year I was the most subbed channel in all of fishing. So as far as I knew I was doing great for my genre. Once the others starting boosting their videos they caught and passed me by over 400k subs in less than a year.
2017-07-08, 10:46 PM,
(2017-07-08, 10:16 PM)captchancey Wrote: Thanks for the help info I really appreciate it.
They do not even rank well with keywords on youtube. I use a software company called tubebuddy and have been able to keep track of tags as well as many other things. The reason I made it here is because my questions were not being answered on my own research. Thanks so much for taking the time to message me. I really appreciate it.

Godspeed,
Capt Ben

Well up until last year I was the most subbed channel in all of fishing. So as far as I knew I was doing great for my genre. Once the others starting boosting their videos they caught and passed me by over 400k subs in less than a year.

Did you try to boost your channel with Adwords a bit?
It can be rewarding in long run and Google knows how to appreciate that and when your campaign is over, your channel will still have small boost.

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-07-08, 11:09 PM,
(2017-07-08, 10:46 PM)DrKent Wrote:
(2017-07-08, 10:16 PM)captchancey Wrote: Thanks for the help info I really appreciate it.

Godspeed,
Capt Ben

Did you try to boost your channel with Adwords a bit?
It can be rewarding in long run and Google knows how to appreciate that and when your campaign is over, your channel will still have small boost.

Thanks for responding dr.Kent
Some of the major problems I am dealing with this field is channels ranking their videos on the suggested videos side but not by keywords. Here are a few examples of Cambodian channels flooding the fishing market. Titles are below I am not allowed to post links yet.

Amazing Deep hole Trap Catch a lot of fish and eels Make By Smart Boy in cambodia
KJ Channel
KJ Channel
Wow! Amazing Smart Little Girl Catch Big Snakes Using Fan Guard Trap - How To Catch Snake With TrapSmart Girl Make Fish Trap Using PVC And Plastic Bottle To Catch A Lot of FishI don't know how they are doing it but they are.
2017-07-08, 11:48 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-09, 02:33 AM by DrKent.)
(2017-07-08, 11:09 PM)captchancey Wrote: Thanks for responding dr.Kent
Some of the major problems I am dealing with this field is channels ranking their videos on the suggested videos side but not by keywords. Here are a few examples of Cambodian channels flooding the fishing market. Titles are below I am not allowed to post links yet.

Amazing Deep hole Trap Catch a lot of fish and eels Make By Smart Boy in cambodia
KJ Channel
KJ Channel
Wow! Amazing Smart Little Girl Catch Big Snakes Using Fan Guard Trap - How To Catch Snake With TrapSmart Girl Make Fish Trap Using PVC And Plastic Bottle To Catch A Lot of FishI don't know how they are doing it but they are.

That channel is boosted with fake subs and views.
I can say that if you check stats under the video and analyzing other videos on that channel. With that subs base (more than 300k of subs) most of that channel videos have 30k views for 1 month, check img.

[Image: X4ZVCGVcRqef0Qw9UfNWXw.png]

in one day (first day) that channel have 900k views out of blue. Check the img:

[Image: SW1-R3bCQ1ynp63-J4yoAA.png]

Tip for you. Find a way how to boost your videos as well. Don't boost all of your videos, focus on one as this guy done. He most likely boost it that much that he appears on trending for his country and ofc that he will be suggested on others related videos as something that is "hot" right now.

GL mate Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-07-09, 02:09 AM,
(2017-07-08, 11:48 PM)DrKent Wrote:
(2017-07-08, 11:09 PM)captchancey Wrote: Thanks for responding dr.Kent

KJ Channel
KJ Channel

That channel is boosted with fake subs and views.
I can say that if you check stats under the video and analyzing other videos on that channel. With that subs base (more than 300k of subs) most of that channel videos have 30k views for 1 month, check img.

Tip for you. Find a way how to boost your videos as well. Don't boost all of your videos, focus on one as this guy done. He most likely boost it that much that he appears on trending for his country and ofc that he will be suggested on others related videos as something that is "hot" right now.

GL mate Cool

I knew you would have a pretty good bead on those channels. They show up in nearly everyone of my suggested video feeds. The big hit my channel has taken is in the suggested videos. YouTube crushed me there over the passed 1.5 years.

Here are some other titles that went up to over 500k subs in about a year. One even went to over 2 million.

dallmyd I think 2 million subs out of nowhere
1rod1reelfishing
lunkerstv
jonb all went through the roof
2017-07-11, 10:27 AM,
I see alot of competitors into this niche, is your quality of video is not good enough compared to your competitors? Are you over using tags?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 122 12,319 48 minutes ago
Last Post: Watt
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 119 8,400 4 hours ago
Last Post: xpress
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 85 7,056 11 hours ago
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,822 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 825 2017-10-20, 01:30 AM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top