Notes to self + Reflection for the new year (slight rambling)
2014-01-01, 01:07 PM,
These are just some notes I found myself typing out before bed. I'm not sure if anyone will actually get anything out of reading this or not, but I typed it out and figured what the hell (although its quite vague and its just me rambling to myself).

We've all got a lot of work to do to make this year a success. I'm happy to have found this community and I hope to make some friends this year as we pursue our dreams through CPA.

Quote:It's a new year! 2014 starts out with my profits being lower than they have been in weeks. What will I do to pull myself out of this slump?

Well, it is the beginning of the year which means time for changes. For one, I must change my behavior for the better! I must increase my profits, continue to lose weight, and practice self-improvement by all means necessary!

I have done some research of late regarding CPA networks. I have switched from ShareCash to CPAlead. ($10,500 earned in ShareCash so far, trying to keep a minimum of $1500 earned monthly).

In order to maintain $1,500 per month I must reach an average of $50 a day through my methods of promotion. This will require a few things to become more stable.

- Branching out. More niches, more methods, all black hat (for now).

- Testing and increasing conversion rates. Not sure where to start here w/o split testing.

- Better landing pages. What works best?

- Is blogspot good, or bad? It seems to get ranked much more quickly, however there are downsides as far as credibility goes in regards to black hat.

- The goal should be to rank in Google one way or the other. Traffic does not exist outside of this. Youtube, and google are my best bets and should be my focus until further notice. White Hat stays on the side for now, but I am interested in a few niches that I have expertise in already.

Perhaps I need to be paying more attention to google results and taking notes on what I find. Also perhaps I should do more research on keywords rather than take so many guesses as to what will do well.

What can I do to organize my work days better?

How can I improve my effeciency with managing multiple google accounts and hundreds of niche blogs? How can I stay on top of WHEN my traffic sources are removed? Right now I have trouble staying focused because in some ways my methods are a shot in the dark.

I have had huge success with gaining traffic using my methods, however they have grown somewhat unstable. Trial and error needs to stop.

It is time to learn!
Latest Thanks - View all

MoneyKing(2014-01-02 07:53 AM) 
2014-01-01, 01:11 PM,
Pretty interesting stuff :P. About the blogspot thing, I think it's good as long as it's a smaller niche cause I really wouldn't wanna risk having a niche earning upwards of 30 bucks removed by Google
2014-01-01, 01:26 PM,
Haha, funny you mention that because I've made most of my money (about $8,000) from a blogspot blog. If google took it down I could just make a new one within 10 minutes or so though. I never managed to get the blog itself ranked on google however.
Latest Thanks - View all

Orbiat(2014-01-01 02:59 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update - Not Going anymore this year! Going to join the army JohnWick 21 850 2017-08-31, 09:18 PM
Last Post: JohnWick
  11-year-old claims classroom punishment violates Geneva Convention epalyou 9 339 2017-05-30, 11:28 PM
Last Post: KillQuen
  Anyone going on vacations this year and where are you going? Elites_Mate 44 1,517 2017-05-08, 09:45 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google CEO received nearly US $200 million salary last year Samarbete 8 476 2017-05-04, 02:23 AM
Last Post: bratt01
  10 Million or 1 Year With Mark And Bill? DEADZ 21 1,254 2017-03-28, 12:43 AM
Last Post: footyT

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top