Not refunding my remaining budget (Ваниты)
2016-12-05, 09:31 AM,
OK, let's start talking about Ваниты service here:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Cheap-FB...n-Guidance

Basically he provides Facebook Ad Accounts for $250. To fund those account you send him money thru bitcoin, and he puts that money on the bank account.
I bought his service for $250 + $250 to fund his bank account.

I started using his services and my ad account got suspended after 3 days, which means that I don't have the right for a replacement. That's ok, I agreed to that, so I asked him to refund my remaining funds.

Now the problem starts. After I asked to refund my funds, he starts to give excuses and take waaay longer to give me an answer.

I started asking for the refund at Dec 01st:
01. https://i.imgur.com/CfgzoGx.png
02. https://i.imgur.com/4XqMSnf.png
03. https://i.imgur.com/k5rsJvz.png
04. https://i.imgur.com/NWnBmny.png

Now, he's claiming that Facebook will bill him more than €43.24 EUR, which makes no sense. He even started talking about bank fees, that he never mentioned before. I suggested leaving €44 on the bank account, that will most likely cover those "fees".

You can see here the billed amount from Facebook: https://i.imgur.com/tvH2b7P.png

I didn't want to keep talking to him, because he loses his temperature very fast and start copying and pasting the same messages again and again. I went on one Skype call with him and he started yelling at me about how I should listen to him and stop talking lol.

Anyways, let me know if you guys need anything else to support these claims.

TL;DR: Facebook billed €43.24 EUR from his bank account. I am asking for $200 refund since 01.12 and until now I am waiting for it. Every time he has a new excuse for me: job interviews, cold storage, fees.
2016-12-05, 09:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-05, 09:57 AM by Ваниты.)
Hi again Luck,

Wanted to still talk to you but you decided to block me and open a deal dispute, as I asked you to do, perfect. Things will be sorted out loud and clear on the forum, as you wanted.

(2016-12-05, 09:31 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: I started using his services and my ad account got suspended after 3 days, which means that I don't have the right for a replacement. That's ok, I agreed to that, so I asked him to refund my remaining funds.

Let's start with this. It's not the real problem, so let me be quick on this. Did you forget about the first account you got banned in literrally no time and the replacement I did in no time also? I know you're having a deal dispute with me, but it would be nice to have the honesty to also highlight what went good in the deal, right? Let's not talk about the other little problems we got together. I saw you decided to talk about it at the end of your message, but it has nothing to do with what we're talking about here. Let's be mature a bit.

(2016-12-05, 09:31 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: Now the problem starts. After I asked to refund my funds, he starts to give excuses and take waaay longer to give me an answer.

01. /CfgzoGx.png
02. /4XqMSnf.png
03. /k5rsJvz.png
04. /NWnBmny.png

Now, he's claiming that Facebook will bill him more than €43.24 EUR, which makes no sense. He even started talking about bank fees, that he never mentioned before. I suggested leaving €44 on the bank account, that will most likely cover those "fees".

Here we are. Lemme explain my "excuses", as you like to call them. I started talking about my bitcoin cold storage on Thursday, and realized on Friday I received a mail from my bank telling me about the direct incoming SEPA transaction. (Can screenshare to any mod to show proof, all dates are perfectly matching)

Indeed, I admit I made a mistake by not telling you that was the problem straight away. But as I can see how things are going right now, and how you decided to open a deal dispute (nothing against this), I think it wouldn't have change anything.

(2016-12-05, 09:31 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: I didn't want to keep talking to him, because he loses his temperature very fast and start copying and pasting the same messages again and again. I went on one Skype call with him and he started yelling at me about how I should listen to him and stop talking lol.

I thought I was clear enough about all this.
- Copy pasting same messages again and again : Did this so that you understand conversation clearly. It has nothing to do with the deal dispute, so I'm not going to develop further, but I would have thought that you wouldn't need to do some off-topic in here.

(2016-12-05, 09:31 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: TL;DR: Facebook billed €43.24 EUR from his bank account. I am asking for $200 refund since 01.12 and until now I am waiting for it. Every time he has a new excuse for me: job interviews, cold storage, fees.

TL;DR: Sold many ad accounts to different members. Lot of money on every of them. Any negative balance and everything is fucked up. Told you you would get your remaining budget back on 08.12 as soon as the EXACT remaining balance is shown on my bank statement. You decided to block me and post this deal dispute.

Let me also be perfectly honest with you. If everything went smooth with you, I wouldn't pay that much attention and send you more than your remaining balance. But we had some issues about the content you were promoting on the first account you got banned (it also seems that another member selling the same service also had an issue about you) and I just couldn't do yourself such a favor.

Concerning the different excuses. If any mod here wants a proof of existence of my bitcoin cold storage: will give it to him. Job interviews, even if it's personnal, I'll give proof to him (not in front of my computer 24/7 Luck, sorry to have a life). And finally fees, I can straight copy/paste my online banking ToS.
2016-12-05, 03:20 PM,
(2016-12-05, 09:31 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: OK, let's start talking about Ваниты service here:
/Thread-Cheap-FB-Ads-Account-Creation-Guidance

Basically he provides Facebook Ad Accounts for $250. To fund those account you send him money thru bitcoin, and he puts that money on the bank account.
I bought his service for $250 + $250 to fund his bank account.

I started using his services and my ad account got suspended after 3 days, which means that I don't have the right for a replacement. That's ok, I agreed to that, so I asked him to refund my remaining funds.

Now the problem starts. After I asked to refund my funds, he starts to give excuses and take waaay longer to give me an answer.

01. /CfgzoGx.png
02. /4XqMSnf.png
03. /k5rsJvz.png
04. /NWnBmny.png

You can see here the billed amount from Facebook: /tvH2b7P.png

I didn't want to keep talking to him, because he loses his temperature very fast and start copying and pasting the same messages again and again. I went on one Skype call with him and he started yelling at me about how I should listen to him and stop talking lol.

TL;DR: Facebook billed €43.24 EUR from his bank account. I am asking for $200 refund since 01.12 and until now I am waiting for it. Every time he has a new excuse for me: job interviews, cold storage, fees.

(2016-12-05, 09:54 AM)Ваниты Wrote: Hi again Luck,

Wanted to still talk to you but you decided to block me and open a deal dispute, as I asked you to do, perfect. Things will be sorted out loud and clear on the forum, as you wanted.

(2016-12-05, 09:31 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: I started using his services and my ad account got suspended after 3 days, which means that I don't have the right for a replacement. That's ok, I agreed to that, so I asked him to refund my remaining funds.

Let's start with this. It's not the real problem, so let me be quick on this. Did you forget about the first account you got banned in literrally no time and the replacement I did in no time also? I know you're having a deal dispute with me, but it would be nice to have the honesty to also highlight what went good in the deal, right? Let's not talk about the other little problems we got together. I saw you decided to talk about it at the end of your message, but it has nothing to do with what we're talking about here. Let's be mature a bit.

(2016-12-05, 09:31 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: Now the problem starts. After I asked to refund my funds, he starts to give excuses and take waaay longer to give me an answer.

01. /CfgzoGx.png
02. /4XqMSnf.png
03. /k5rsJvz.png
04. /NWnBmny.png

Here we are. Lemme explain my "excuses", as you like to call them. I started talking about my bitcoin cold storage on Thursday, and realized on Friday I received a mail from my bank telling me about the direct incoming SEPA transaction. (Can screenshare to any mod to show proof, all dates are perfectly matching)

Indeed, I admit I made a mistake by not telling you that was the problem straight away. But as I can see how things are going right now, and how you decided to open a deal dispute (nothing against this), I think it wouldn't have change anything.

(2016-12-05, 09:31 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: I didn't want to keep talking to him, because he loses his temperature very fast and start copying and pasting the same messages again and again. I went on one Skype call with him and he started yelling at me about how I should listen to him and stop talking lol.

I thought I was clear enough about all this.
- Copy pasting same messages again and again : Did this so that you understand conversation clearly. It has nothing to do with the deal dispute, so I'm not going to develop further, but I would have thought that you wouldn't need to do some off-topic in here.

(2016-12-05, 09:31 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: TL;DR: Facebook billed €43.24 EUR from his bank account. I am asking for $200 refund since 01.12 and until now I am waiting for it. Every time he has a new excuse for me: job interviews, cold storage, fees.

TL;DR: Sold many ad accounts to different members. Lot of money on every of them. Any negative balance and everything is fucked up. Told you you would get your remaining budget back on 08.12 as soon as the EXACT remaining balance is shown on my bank statement. You decided to block me and post this deal dispute.

Let me also be perfectly honest with you. If everything went smooth with you, I wouldn't pay that much attention and send you more than your remaining balance. But we had some issues about the content you were promoting on the first account you got banned (it also seems that another member selling the same service also had an issue about you) and I just couldn't do yourself such a favor.

Concerning the different excuses. If any mod here wants a proof of existence of my bitcoin cold storage: will give it to him. Job interviews, even if it's personnal, I'll give proof to him (not in front of my computer 24/7 Luck, sorry to have a life). And finally fees, I can straight copy/paste my online banking ToS.

Try and get this resolved between yourselves please guys.
2016-12-05, 09:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-05, 09:25 PM by luckskywalker.)
I didn't block you on Skype, I just closed my Skype because you were saying constantly "open a dispute", "go ahead open a dispute" and it was literally impossible to talk to you, like I've said earlier, you get mad while talking very quickly.

[12/5/16, 12:29:31 AM] Ваниты: Open your scam report
[12/5/16, 12:29:39 AM] Ваниты: Told you to open it
[12/5/16, 12:29:55 AM] Ваниты: Open your scam report
[12/5/16, 12:31:03 AM] Ваниты: Open your scam report
[12/5/16, 12:31:52 AM] Ваниты: Why are you not opening it right now ?
[12/5/16, 12:32:06 AM] Ваниты: But go, open a scam report
[12/5/16, 12:33:12 AM] Ваниты: Doing F5 on CPAElites, I’m ready

Anyway, Facebook billed €43,24 EUR, so if you come here on 08.12 saying that you got $100 of fees, I should accept that? I pay only what Facebook billed, nothing more. You've just mentioned %1 fee:

[11/25/16, 10:40:22 AM] Ваниты: Fund the bank account
[11/25/16, 10:40:38 AM] Ваниты: It’s a bank account linked to it
[11/25/16, 10:40:48 AM] Ваниты: Funding can be made via Payoneer or Bitcoin
[11/25/16, 10:40:54 AM] Ваниты: Account payment is made via Bitcoin
[11/25/16, 10:40:54 AM] luckskywalker: Ok
[11/25/16, 10:41:09 AM] luckskywalker: is there any fees to charge bank account linked to it?
[11/25/16, 10:41:19 AM] Ваниты: 1%

So now you come here saying about other fees that not even you know about it? Now go find info about fees before selling such service.

Sorry mods, but I'll keep my scam report here. Claims to have 1% amount of fees, and then 10 days later start talking about other type of fees. Also delaying refunds.
The real problem here is: he never said about such fees, and if it's 30% fees, I would have to accept it? No way, he never mentioned it before, so I'll not let this go like that or lose money.

About your personal issues, I REALLY don't care about it. If you don't have time to handle your internet business, stop doing business online. If you told you were going to do something at X date at X time, then I expect you to do this at the arranged time. Stop acting like a kid, have some commitment and do what you've promised.

[12/1/16, 10:16:16 PM] Ваниты: Told ya I need to take it from my cold storage
[12/1/16, 10:16:25 PM] Ваниты: Will do it tomorrow as soon as I wake up
[12/1/16, 10:16:31 PM] Ваниты: Need to sleep, having a job interview tomorrow afternoon
[12/1/16, 10:16:38 PM] Ваниты: Doing it straight when I wake up
[12/1/16, 10:16:45 PM] luckskywalker: Sure, thanks
2016-12-05, 09:46 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-05, 09:47 PM by Ваниты.)
(2016-12-05, 09:01 PM)luckskywalker Wrote: I didn't block you on Skype, I just closed my Skype because you were saying constantly "open a dispute", "go ahead open a dispute" and it was literally impossible to talk to you, like I've said earlier, you get mad while talking very quickly.

[12/5/16, 12:29:31 AM] Ваниты: Open your scam report
[12/5/16, 12:29:39 AM] Ваниты: Told you to open it
[12/5/16, 12:29:55 AM] Ваниты: Open your scam report
[12/5/16, 12:31:03 AM] Ваниты: Open your scam report
[12/5/16, 12:31:52 AM] Ваниты: Why are you not opening it right now ?
[12/5/16, 12:32:06 AM] Ваниты: But go, open a scam report
[12/5/16, 12:33:12 AM] Ваниты: Doing F5 on CPAElites, I’m ready

If I told this to you, that's because you literally didn't want to hear about receiving the payment on the 08.12 as I tried to explain to you. But perfect thing is you listened to me and you opened it.

(2016-12-05, 09:01 PM)luckskywalker Wrote: Anyway, Facebook billed €43,24 EUR, so if you come here on 08.12 saying that you got $100 of fees, I should accept that? I pay only what Facebook billed, nothing more. You've just mentioned %1 fee:

[11/25/16, 10:40:22 AM] Ваниты: Fund the bank account
[11/25/16, 10:40:38 AM] Ваниты: It’s a bank account linked to it
[11/25/16, 10:40:48 AM] Ваниты: Funding can be made via Payoneer or Bitcoin
[11/25/16, 10:40:54 AM] Ваниты: Account payment is made via Bitcoin
[11/25/16, 10:40:54 AM] luckskywalker: Ok
[11/25/16, 10:41:09 AM] luckskywalker: is there any fees to charge bank account linked to it?
[11/25/16, 10:41:19 AM] Ваниты: 1%

So now you come here saying about other fees that not even you know about it? Now go find info about fees before selling such service.

I totally agree on the fact that you only pay what Facebook billed. Let me also tell you something : no need to quote that part of the Skype conversation, it has nothing to do with it. Funding an account and sending a payment to another country is totally different when talking about fees. Nicely done to quote the "1%" when it has absolutely nothing to do with it. Told you about honesty just one message before. I'm trying to be as clear as I can here on my side, please make the same effort.

(2016-12-05, 09:01 PM)luckskywalker Wrote: Sorry mods, but I'll keep my scam report here. Claims to have 1% amount of fees, and then 10 days later start talking about other type of fees. Also delaying refunds.
The real problem here is: he never said about such fees, and if it's 30% fees, I would have to accept it? No way, he never mentioned it before, so I'll not let this go like that or lose money.

About your personal issues, I REALLY don't care about it. If you don't have time to handle your internet business, stop doing business online. If you told you were going to do something at X date at X time, then I expect you to do this at the arranged time. Stop acting like a kid, have some commitment and do what you've promised.

[12/1/16, 10:16:16 PM] Ваниты: Told ya I need to take it from my cold storage
[12/1/16, 10:16:25 PM] Ваниты: Will do it tomorrow as soon as I wake up
[12/1/16, 10:16:31 PM] Ваниты: Need to sleep, having a job interview tomorrow afternoon
[12/1/16, 10:16:38 PM] Ваниты: Doing it straight when I wake up
[12/1/16, 10:16:45 PM] luckskywalker: Sure, thanks

No need to speak about all that part. Also, you're hereby showing some of my private life right on the forum. Would be exactly the same if I shared you personal Facebook account + your personal info. Thanks for all the advices by the way, will certainly consider applying them. (By the way, you seem to love quoting what I said on Skype. Please quote here whenever I told you there would be 30% fees, I would be more than grateful).
2016-12-05, 10:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-05, 10:02 PM by luckskywalker.)
Just quoting what you've promised me.

Anyway
1) Did you ever warned me about such fees?
2) How much fees will be for USA and CA? Also don't tell me that you don't know about it. Research it, call your bank, I don't know, I NEED to know this. Every customer of yours need to know that.

By the way, I quoted the 1%, because that was the only thing you said it, you never mentioned any other fees.
2016-12-05, 10:10 PM,
(2016-12-05, 10:01 PM)luckskywalker Wrote: Just quoting what you've promised me.

Anyway

Never. But I also never thought that I would have to think about refunding remaining budget when you cleary talked about some important bitcoin partnership on Alexander's thread. Not that I didn't want to do such thing, of course not, just that I didn't think that the account would only last 3 days (all the other people are still using them at the moment).

(2016-12-05, 10:01 PM)luckskywalker Wrote: 2) How much fees will be for USA and CA? Also don't tell me that you don't know about it. Research it, call your bank, I don't know, I NEED to know this. Every customer of yours need to know that.

By the way, I quoted the 1%, because that was the only thing you said it, you never mentioned any other fees.

Nothing to do with USA and CA here. There is a 3€ SEPA transaction fee + an unknown currency exchange rate at the moment, because it's yet to be defined.
2016-12-05, 10:37 PM,
(2016-12-05, 10:01 PM)luckskywalker Wrote: Just quoting what you've promised me.

Anyway
2) How much fees will be for USA and CA? Also don't tell me that you don't know about it. Research it, call your bank, I don't know, I NEED to know this. Every customer of yours need to know that.

(2016-12-05, 10:10 PM)Ваниты Wrote:

Anyway

Never. But I also never thought that I would have to think about refunding remaining budget when you cleary talked about some important bitcoin partnership on Alexander's thread. Not that I didn't want to do such thing, of course not, just that I didn't think that the account would only last 3 days (all the other people are still using them at the moment).

(2016-12-05, 10:01 PM)luckskywalker Wrote: 2) How much fees will be for USA and CA? Also don't tell me that you don't know about it. Research it, call your bank, I don't know, I NEED to know this. Every customer of yours need to know that.

Nothing to do with USA and CA here. There is a 3€ SEPA transaction fee + an unknown currency exchange rate at the moment, because it's yet to be defined.

Please both try and come up with an amicable resolution to this issue, sometimes it's easier to agree to disagree and resolve things guys.

I'll come back tomorrow and check on this matter and please ensure to keep it respectful, just as you have been thus far.
2016-12-05, 10:41 PM,
(2016-12-05, 10:37 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Please both try and come up with an amicable resolution to this issue, sometimes it's easier to agree to disagree and resolve things guys.

I'll come back tomorrow and check on this matter and please ensure to keep it respectful, just as you have been thus far.

On the exact same point of view right now. We're working on it in a respectful way. I don't have anything against Luck to be honest anyway.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-12-05 10:43 PM) 
2016-12-05, 10:43 PM,
How you never thought that no one would ask for a refund from their fundings? One time or another, your client's account will be suspended, and they are entitled to ask for a refund of their funds, so yes, you SHOULD have warned me, and all of your clients about these fees. This is your fault for lack of planning, not mine, and I shouldn't suffer with this, thus I have to right to refuse any fee that I believe to be too high.

What important bitcoin partnership? I've just asked him to pay using Bitcoin, nothing more, no big partnership. BUT, even if I had talk about some important partnership, what the hell Alexander's thread has to do with it? That ship has sailed.

Here is another thing that isn't matching with all your claims:

"1) Did you ever warned me about such fees?"
"Never. But I also never thought that I would have to think about refunding remaining budget" -> When you say like that, it means that you only has this fee when someone ask for a refund.

But here what is kinda "weird" on your statements: you said that the amount of €43.24 is yet to be billed, and you didn't want to refund me yet, because you don't know how much fee will be taken, therefore, EVERY bill from Facebook will have those fees, and every client of yours is paying those fees without having the knowledge of it? I am not saying that this is true, I am asking. So?

It SEEMS that you're not being 100% transparent with me and your clients. See, you are not saying that there's a refund fee, you're saying that there is a fee after facebook charges. But on the start, you said that you didn't warn me because you thought I'd never ask for a refund. I am lost.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top