Not ranked on Google
2015-01-28, 02:07 AM,
I did everything that is supposed to be done, I think, and I'm still not ranked on Google.
I bought social boosts,backlinks, etc but still and I search my site's name on Google it doesn't show.
I even did everything I need to do on Google Webmaster Tool.

Can anyone help me figure out whats wrong with my website?
2015-01-28, 02:37 AM,
IDN I hope you have done everything. Have you tried searching your domain directly in Google not keywords or "keywords site:your.domain" format if it shows then nothing is wrong in the ranking process or google is crawling and indexing your site. If is not showing even by searching like above then there is some error in your hosting may be robots.txt.

I may be wrong but Double check everything.
2015-01-28, 06:39 AM,
(2015-01-28, 02:37 AM)neverstop Wrote: "keywords site:your.domain"

(...)

If is not showing even by searching like above then there is some error in your hosting may be robots.txt.

To be 100 % sure you should search for "site:domain.com", not the above example. If you're logged in into Google during the search, logout first and clear cookies and cache. If you're using Google Chrome, switch to another browser for this research.

Please check your <meta...> tags regarding Google relevant commands, too.

neverstop: The domain could be penalized/blacklisted or not indexed for other reasons, too, if it's not found with "site:domain.com".

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-01-28, 06:56 AM,
2015-01-28, 06:05 PM,
You had done everything for your website to get ranked but you should know crawling and indexing is processed which can take some time and there are many factors that affect ranking. Anyone cannot make predictions or guarantees about when your site will get crawled by search engines, but when you are looking at a site's indexing in Webmaster Tools then use both the "www" and the "non-www".
Also Keep in mind that while a Sitemap file can help to learn about any site, but It does not guarantee indexing or increasing your site's ranking.
Another reason can be if it is a new site. So keep calm and let website connected to multiple links from other sites on the web.
2015-01-28, 07:12 PM,
(2015-01-28, 06:39 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-01-28, 02:37 AM)neverstop Wrote: "keywords site:your.domain"

(...)

If is not showing even by searching like above then there is some error in your hosting may be robots.txt.

To be 100 % sure you should search for "site:domain.com", not the above example. If you're logged in into Google during the search, logout first and clear cookies and cache. If you're using Google Chrome, switch to another browser for this research.

Please check your <meta...> tags regarding Google relevant commands, too.

neverstop: The domain could be penalized/blacklisted or not indexed for other reasons, too, if it's not found with "site:domain.com".

Yeah true I told the basic ones thanks for adding me.
2015-01-28, 10:26 PM,
Sometimes social signals, backlinks or whatever isn't enough to rank your website. A proper keyword research will explain your problem :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2015-01-30, 04:34 AM,
It's like others have said, if what you've listed is all you have done then I wouldn't say you've done everything. Keep in mind, it's not just about the backlinks. What about analyzing your website itself? There are so many factors when it comes to SEO, answer these questions and it may give some of us a better idea:

1) How long has it been since you started doing all of this?
2) How often have you been writing/adding new content to your website?
3) What types of backlinks have you been building? web 2.0? blog comments? Is there any kind of tier/wheel going on with them?

Best of luck!

AJM Domains LLC - Domain Services, Software and Solutions!
AutoBackorder - Automatically Submit Your Expired Domain Backorder Requests!
2015-01-30, 09:15 AM,
Dude forget tools and shitty services. Go to freelancer and find yourself a good SEO person. It's going to cost $100-200$ per month sure , but hey it may be worth it and less stress on the mind.
2015-02-05, 01:35 PM,
(2015-01-28, 02:07 AM)Big Chief Wrote: I did everything that is supposed to be done, I think, and I'm still not ranked on Google.
I bought social boosts,backlinks, etc but still and I search my site's name on Google it doesn't show.
I even did everything I need to do on Google Webmaster Tool.

Can anyone help me figure out whats wrong with my website?

There are several factors to check why you are not ranking.
1. Type of backlinks
2. are they indexed
3. do you build links daily or 1 time?
4. do you build tier2s and tier3s
5. etc..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [method] of Indexing any Webpage/Blog Post Instantly in Google (100% Working) ÐExTeR 63 9,580 2017-10-14, 06:16 AM
Last Post: imronrosyadi
  [Best Tool to Find Keyword Search Volume data on Google] Jackprince501 5 180 2017-10-11, 11:48 PM
Last Post: BuyProxies247
  What is google Hawk Update????? sinelogixtech 5 209 2017-10-11, 11:38 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  Add Google Analytics to an Blackhat niche site Christopher 1 126 2017-09-27, 01:13 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Best Blog to Rank in Google pioter7 8 394 2017-09-18, 11:59 AM
Last Post: samuelroy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top