Norwegian - New here
2017-01-16, 05:08 AM,
Hey,

I'm from Norway.
My hobby has been IM +10 years.
I work a day job at a marketing agency in Norway. I handle AdWords, GDN, and programmatic buying via Google Double Click and Adform.
My dream is to live of affiliate marketing...

Why I've joined the forum? I was looking for an active affiliate marketing forum that was geared towards CPA and that had members with good knowledge about this.

Looking forward to read up on some post and perhaps also contribute some.

Take care Cool
2017-01-16, 05:30 AM,
Welcome aboard mate! Glad to have you on here! :)

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-01-17, 06:43 PM,
Hello and welcome to CPA Elites. Here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

Use this to learn how to use the forum it covers everything you need to know: Help Documents - Includes Rules, Posting, User Maintenance, Important Information

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out our monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- Here is a CPA marketing starters course I personally put together recently: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro/

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top