Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

No more Reputation abuse or it's getting removed!
2013-07-06, 04:38 PM,
Aright, I'm not going to name any names, but I am going to give out a warning to those of you that want to keep this feature on CPA Elites. It seems that some VIP's are getting a little bit to Rep happy, I do not want this forum turning into some LQ crappy community, where members give out -3 just because they are in a bad mood.

So let this be a warning to those of you that do want to keep this feature, if I see this continuing, I will remove the feature completely. Next time you give out -3 make sure it has a good solid valid reason for it.

I do not want to see -3 given just because you woke up this morning, thought you had a pube and then pissed out of it, it's unfair on the non VIP members that can not retaliate back IMO. This has actually got me wondering, if the feature should even be on the forum now to be honest, I'm going to seriously consider if we need it.