No consequences for blackhat niches? Think again..
2013-12-23, 05:25 AM,
Got this email on the 19th, didn't reply back until the evening of the 22nd since this is just an extra email account of mine that i don't really use for anything that important and don't frequently check it.

Niche didn't make me much money and the youtube video I made for it got flagged to shit pretty quickly, but i still had the website up.

[Image: qCvF7rF.png]

[Image: 8FpAPH9.png]

Guess i was kinda of stupid for using copyrighted content in my domain name, but everybody knows you want your keyword in your domain to rank well. ^.^

BTW, my website didn't even promote hacks to play the game for free. Just a warning to all those who use blackhat niches.

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2013-12-23, 05:37 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-23, 05:40 AM by Uberman.)
There is nothing to warn, have fun and just wait for the bill from the lawyer :D

It´s your own fault if you play with trademarks.
2013-12-23, 05:39 AM,
yea i would Never buy a domain with a product name unless it was on a prepaid and even then money always comes home.
Sorry to hear that bud
2013-12-23, 05:41 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-23, 05:42 AM by ๖ۣۜMateusz.)
(2013-12-23, 05:37 AM)Uberman Wrote: There is nothing to warn, have fun and just wait for the bill from the lawyer :D

I'm not getting any bills from lawyer, if you want to be productive on the forums and actually make quality posts I suggest you learn how to read you illiterate.

I used my keyword in the domain, which is essential for ranking.

You also must know nothing about SEO, since so many people use trademarks in their domains.

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

2013-12-23, 05:45 AM,
i dont think anything will result from this as long as the site is taken down and removed.
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2013-12-23 06:21 AM) Aidan(2013-12-23 05:53 AM) 
2013-12-23, 05:56 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-23, 05:57 AM by ๖ۣۜMateusz.)
(2013-12-23, 05:42 AM)Uberman Wrote: Actually noticed that you are from US, you will seriously get problems with lawyers from the Trademark. Whois Protection will be nithing if they are in contact with your hosting.

(2013-12-23, 05:41 AM)๖ۣۜMateusz Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 05:37 AM)Uberman Wrote: There is nothing to warn, have fun and just wait for the bill from the lawyer :D

I'm not getting any bills from lawyer, if you want to be productive on the forums i suggest you learn how to read you illiterate.

I used my keyword in the domain, which is essential for ranking.

You also must know nothing about SEO, since so many people use trademarks in their domains.

I know more then you will ever know, if someone want to bust you then they bust you. You are a 16year Old kids with zero knowledge in reallife. Dont talk big!

"i also use keyword which is essential for ranking you must know nothing about SEO" this say me all about your seo knowledge!

You used Trademark as your keyword this is enough to take bills from you.

First of all, stop trying to insult me using claims you have no proof of. You call me a teen, yet you yourself can't spell simple words and make claims that have no grounds on, such as my age and my "reallife" knowledge.

And yes, here's a tip, if you want to rank better you need the keyword in your domain, it's an elementary strategy.

(2013-12-23, 05:45 AM)TheMiddleman Wrote: i dont think anything will result from this as long as the site is taken down and removed.

Yea, they actually just took my website down the day the email was sent and a ticket was opened.

Nothing happened from this, all that happened was Namecheap has opened a ticket and closed this domain for now.

(2013-12-23, 05:51 AM)Uberman Wrote: You want to play with me dude ? just reported you right now to easysol Inc.

Please refrain from making low quality posts on my thread that have nothing to do with the topic at hand, if you want please send me a pm about anything you see unjust. I have my opinions and I am allowed to express them. Negative rep exists for a reason, I can use it on users i dislike. Report me for what? You can report me as much as you want, but all my actions are justified and withing the boundaries of the rules.

2013-12-23, 06:05 AM,
Lol.. What a guy...

Anyways, that's pretty interesting to know, thanks for the heads up. Probably gonna keep buying domains with names in them for ranking better on keywords though :P
2013-12-23, 06:09 AM,
I'd just keep it up tbh. They can come sue me. It would cost em more than they would even get out of me.
2013-12-23, 06:11 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-23, 06:13 AM by ๖ۣۜMateusz.)
(2013-12-23, 06:05 AM)Rift Wrote: Lol.. What a guy...

Anyways, that's pretty interesting to know, thanks for the heads up. Probably gonna keep buying domains with names in them for ranking better on keywords though :P

It could just be that Activision is a bigger company, because I've never had any problems like this before and most of my sites have names in them in some way.

Just a heads up for people who use blackhat niches.

(2013-12-23, 06:09 AM)Seen Wrote: I'd just keep it up tbh. They can come sue me. It would cost em more than they would even get out of me.

They would lose so much money suing over a $10 website, but no where was i threatened with serious legal action. They just want the website down for now, mostly because they believe that I am promoting an illegal download of the game, which i'm not lol.

2013-12-23, 06:15 AM,
(2013-12-23, 06:09 AM)Seen Wrote: I'd just keep it up tbh. They can come sue me. It would cost em more than they would even get out of me.

I would consider that an extremely stupid action, unless you got years if experience as a copyright specialized lawyer, or have the capital to hire one that does. Even if you manage to get a trial up and running, the chances of you/OP winning is literally zero.

If i where OP i would take down the website immediatly, and respond to the email that you have taken any content that violates there rules down, and that you will never do it again. Usually they agree to that, but if they track you down more then one time they might sue you. Watch out, it can be expensive to do blackhat.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Niches for CPA? Domingo 6 227 2017-09-15, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  There is CPA network that i can work with adult niches ? skizer 10 253 2017-09-11, 08:37 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  Best Converting Niches on Facebook? Ali247 20 1,115 2017-09-01, 11:47 AM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Where to find most searchable hack niches? gothic9 2 135 2017-08-23, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Chicken9234
  Best Blackhat Niches to Promote? vincenzot_t 2 213 2017-08-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: DrKent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top