No Youtube ranking but Google ranking
2013-11-01, 03:55 PM,
Hello,

I have question related youtube video.

From last month I have been watching my competitors video that is on first page of youtube as well as on google. But now I can not find his video on youtube not on first page, second page and even third page.
But I can see his video on Google's second page.

So, is it possible to rank video on google directly? instead of first ranking in YT and then ranking to google?

I was thinking that we have to rank our video on first 10 at YT then after creating backlinks video will go on Google search. But this is different from what I knew.
2013-11-01, 03:57 PM,
(2013-11-01, 03:55 PM)jhakasseo Wrote: Hello,

From last month I have been watching my competitors video that is on first page of youtube as well as on google. But now I can not find his video on youtube not on first page, second page and even third page.

So, is it possible to rank video on google directly? instead of first ranking in YT and then ranking to google?

I was thinking that we have to rank our video on first 10 at YT then after creating backlinks video will go on Google search. But this is different from what I knew.

I think he did a lot of backlinks that made him rank good in Google, but he boosted too much HR views or blasted them once that made him get sandboxed in YouTube.

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.
2013-11-01, 04:10 PM,
(2013-11-01, 03:57 PM)hibr3d Wrote:

I think he did a lot of backlinks that made him rank good in Google, but he boosted too much HR views or blasted them once that made him get sandboxed in YouTube.

This can be the reason but I can see backlinks that is ranking video on google. Not much it is under 1000.

But, hey I just checked the other keyword for this keyword he is ranking on first page of google as well as YT.
So saying that he will be in YT sandbox may not be the correct.
2013-11-01, 04:10 PM,
(2013-11-01, 04:10 PM)jhakasseo Wrote:

This can be the reason but I can see backlinks that is ranking video on google. Not much it is under 1000.

But, hey I just checked the other keyword for this keyword he is ranking on first page of google as well as YT.

Well if it is like 1000 High PR backlinks thats what you can expect :)

2013-11-01, 04:14 PM,
(2013-11-01, 04:10 PM)hibr3d Wrote:

I can accept that this because of High PR backlinks but question remain same. Not in YT but Google.
2013-11-01, 04:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-01, 04:32 PM by ImAlanas.)
(2013-11-01, 04:14 PM)jhakasseo Wrote:
(2013-11-01, 04:10 PM)hibr3d Wrote:

I can accept that this because of High PR backlinks but question remain same. Not in YT but Google.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trick to increase your youtube rankings - Fast & Easy smmarmy 15 816 Today, 03:30 AM
Last Post: smmarmy
  List of Traffic Exchange websites(Google Plus +1 included for websites and videos) Peakfire 27 3,514 Today, 12:48 AM
Last Post: detalyemo
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 28 2,120 2017-12-10, 08:01 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Youtube update? Views became more expensive Mebn 6 541 2017-12-09, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Try
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 97 7,570 2017-12-09, 08:20 PM
Last Post: cohzynes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top