No Step Skipped Tutorial - Thoughts?
2014-11-19, 07:56 AM,
Hey Guys!

Cooper here, and I am back from the Dead! Lol, well kind of. I have been really busy from college work and other stuff and projects that I am working on.
First, I want to thank CPA Elites for giving me the information to earn big! I started cpa this year before school started - June 2014. I learned from the threads on here, which took quite some time and then compiled the information with my own ideas and creativity. I started earning fast too. Like $1 a day, then $5, then $10, then $20, $30 so forth. I stopped doing anything regarding CPA in mid August...And I am still earning while in college! It is so nice to be earning every day while in college and not doing anything (Auto pilot at its finest).

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to get your thoughts on a tutorial for newbies.
I am planning to produce a NO STEP Skipped tutorial product for newbies that will feature high quality videos and voice overs (of course :)) done and taught by me showing from how to start to earning and optimizing. So, instead for newbies to search all over the threads and being distracted by all these different ways to make money, they will have a formulated, up-to-date, and well taught method with every step shown so that the newbie is not in the dark.

What are your thoughts on this idea? I will be putting in a lot of time into it so I will definitely charge for it. But this purchase could make it easy for the newbie to earn big within a small time frame.

Best,

COOPER
Latest Thanks - View all

Mr. Tokyo(2014-11-23 03:38 PM) Required(2014-11-19 09:00 AM) 
2014-11-19, 08:10 AM,
Best of luck with that, of course it would be very interesting. However, since you're preparing a product for starters, you're going to have a hard time getting some sales.

Forums are saturated with crappy ebooks and methods and tutorials and all of that for beginners. Beginners mostly looks for ways to earn a few bucks without investing in the begining.

Plus there's also the fact that with a single sale your material can end up leaked on every possible forums in a matter of seconds.

If you're in college and don't have that much free time, I would really focus my efforts on my own CPA instead of this kind of tutorial!
2014-11-20, 02:12 AM,
how do i get the offers back on my locker? I've lost it after clicking save auto disable settings in the survey options. please help.. all my work is gone now.. :'(
2014-11-23, 02:02 PM,
did you made the tuts??
2014-11-23, 03:24 PM,
Will be great effort by you. Already many tuts are lying around. Hope you come up with something unique and fresh.

[Image: 210mxkh.jpg]
Buy Premium Youtube Accounts
(30 days replacement guarantee)

Click here for more details

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Hack Proofs - Tutorial? koksha 10 431 2017-09-16, 11:44 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  Planning to do a full Game Hack Proof Tutorial in a few weeks. Are people interested? Harrington 60 8,118 2017-09-16, 07:26 AM
Last Post: bizburger
  ANNOUNCEMENT Protect Your Self From Sneaky Landing Page Redirects (Tutorial) LB'Decoy 0 554 2017-08-14, 09:07 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Tutorial to make fake VB.NET apps? kaChing 3 760 2016-12-02, 10:02 PM
Last Post: david1337
  Multi-Step LP conversion differences CrazyApple 0 441 2016-08-31, 01:38 PM
Last Post: CrazyApple

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top