No Sales and temp banned from FB and Youtube
2018-04-26, 09:28 AM,
Hi, three issues here -

1) I'm new to ClickBank and I am trying to get some sales. I am getting hop counts but only few order form submissions and 0 sales. Screenshot - https://imgur.com/ZVnWgKD
This is a weight loss product I am trying to promote.

2) I joined a couple of niche groups on FB and I gave a long detailed info on the product and its benefits and then put the link and now I'm banned to join and post in groups until Saturday.

3) I created a new Youtube account with a new Gmail ID and I went to some niche channels and I gave two line info on the product and then put the link and now, the Youtube account is banned.

How do I get sales via free traffic at this point in time? I seriously don't have funds for paid traffic. If I had, I would have bought solo ads or went for Bing ads on the first day.

I am very behind on some bills to pay hence cannot go for paid traffic. :(

And advice for this newbie to get some sales?

Regards.
Share This Thread :

2018-04-26, 12:23 PM,
Not sure why YT banned the account, make sure you use a old account now!
2018-04-26, 01:00 PM,
Make your own niche sites & SEO.
Share your site on social networks.
Add more links.
It works
Latest Thanks - View all

SupremeWarrior(2018-04-27 02:28 PM) 

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-04-26, 09:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-26, 10:21 PM by SwiffJustus.)
(2018-04-26, 09:28 AM)SupremeWarrior Wrote: Hi, three issues here -

1) I'm new to ClickBank and I am trying to get some sales. I am getting hop counts but only few order form submissions and 0 sales. Screenshot - https://imgur.com/ZVnWgKD

2) I joined a couple of niche groups on FB and I gave a long detailed info on the product and its benefits and then put the link and now I'm banned to join and post in groups until Saturday.

3) I created a new Youtube account with a new Gmail ID and I went to some niche channels and I gave two line info on the product and then put the link and now, the Youtube account is banned.

How do I get sales via free traffic at this point in time? I seriously don't have funds for paid traffic. If I had, I would have bought solo ads or went for Bing ads on the first day.

Regards.

Hey Buddy,
I'm sure a few people will come along and help you out and give some suggestions on how to make your situation better
and I'll come back here in a minute and show you why the way you chose to conduct this campaign was doomed from the outset.
It's a bit late hear in the US and I'm a bit under the weather but I'll come back.

But right quick I'll tell you the way you're doing this you would probably need a lot of accounts, because
no matter how elaborate and detailed you make it sound you are  Simply advertising on platforms that are ADS Driven.
The only way this will mostly be tolerated is if you are adding ADDITIONAL Value as well to said Platforms, Groups, Forums etc,
AND NO, giving long detailed descriptions, and advantages of using a product you are hocking is not considered adding Value.
It is considered just what it is.. Self Serving and Advertising..And I can tell you don't see anything wrong with what you're doing, and
while technically there may not be, Just like with any business there are certain protocols that even if not made clear
are expected to be acknowledged and adhered to.
A LOT of people FAIL to realize or Honor these little pieces of, for lack of a better word, Conformity ..
and a lot Folks will never ever get any further than a certain level for just that reason, not being able to
recognize or figure clever ways around these little rules of engagement that or obvious to some not so much
for others.   

Example:
If I had a youtube channel I planned to hock a product on I would have about 4 Videos to 1 Info to Advertisement Ratio.
I would start just engaging about the subject matter of what I would soon be advertising , but engaging in General Terms,
 not Just specifically about My product, Kinda building myself as somewhat of an authority or at least very knowledgeable
 about the things for which my product has to do with. Like weight Loss..It's a very competitive Vertical so I would need to
kinda bring a little something extra to the table other than an Elaborate Sales Pitch Saying
"This is a Terrific product and Here's what it can do for you..BUY IT"
I would start by giving a bunch of Information, History, tips, Ideas, and resources in general and then, the Promotional Link
would make it's appearance a bit down the Line.. about 5th Video in and naturally so. IT'S CALLED ENGAGEMENT!!!!!
The videos could be slideshows, podcast or just get imaginative, There's enough free tools floating around so financing shouldn't be an issue.

Same for FaceBook Just Replace the word Video with Meaningful NON Ad Related post .. Same principles apply as stated above..
ENGAGEMENT
... LISTEN, Folks are mostly not gonna have a warm response to detailed Ads, no matter how skillfully done,
trying to camouflage itself  as engaging post'.. I twill only carry as much wait as he who is posting it which is often determined
by what they have posted in the past....  
Gaining  KNOWLEDGE & AUTHORITY 
Which in turn is Breeding Trust and Respectability= SALES

Now of course people and competition can report you but trust me, IF you are adding Value to that Community other than self serving
advertisements those Flags and Reports on you will be Totally Ignored. I know you've all seen it, some people doing things similar
to you but not getting flagged or reported...Oh they are getting flagged and reported, and probably by you and that's why you're
mad. NOW, Go back and look at their Account, and their post or videos, the nature of the engagement, the other stuff that's on their
account.. I think you get my point.

You know there's and old saying..

"Folks don't wanna go through the trouble of butchering Cattle They just want the dam steak on the Table already"
Gotta put in some thorough work. Not saying you didn't but I'm willing to bet a lot of those descriptions and stuff you
you talk about was mostly Cut and Paste..Gotta Humanize Things my Friend, Breeds Trust and Gives legitimate meaning.

But I'll come back and Elaborate a bit more..
Or wait, Maybe I've said enough already lol
Latest Thanks - View all

JoeSpirit(2018-05-01 09:20 PM) SupremeWarrior(2018-04-27 02:28 PM) 
2018-04-27, 02:29 PM,
(2018-04-26, 09:23 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2018-04-26, 09:28 AM)SupremeWarrior Wrote: Hi, three issues here -

Regards.

Hey Buddy,
I'm sure a few people will come along and help you out and give some suggestions on how to make your situation better
and I'll come back here in a minute and show you why the way you chose to conduct this campaign was doomed from the outset.
It's a bit late hear in the US and I'm a bit under the weather but I'll come back.

But right quick I'll tell you the way you're doing this you would probably need a lot of accounts, because
no matter how elaborate and detailed you make it sound you are  Simply advertising on platforms that are ADS Driven.
The only way this will mostly be tolerated is if you are adding ADDITIONAL Value as well to said Platforms, Groups, Forums etc,
AND NO, giving long detailed descriptions, and advantages of using a product you are hocking is not considered adding Value.
It is considered just what it is.. Self Serving and Advertising..And I can tell you don't see anything wrong with what you're doing, and
while technically there may not be, Just like with any business there are certain protocols that even if not made clear
are expected to be acknowledged and adhered to.
A LOT of people FAIL to realize or Honor these little pieces of, for lack of a better word, Conformity ..
and a lot Folks will never ever get any further than a certain level for just that reason, not being able to
recognize or figure clever ways around these little rules of engagement that or obvious to some not so much
for others.   

Example:
If I had a youtube channel I planned to hock a product on I would have about 4 Videos to 1 Info to Advertisement Ratio.
I would start just engaging about the subject matter of what I would soon be advertising , but engaging in General Terms,
 not Just specifically about My product, Kinda building myself as somewhat of an authority or at least very knowledgeable
 about the things for which my product has to do with. Like weight Loss..It's a very competitive Vertical so I would need to
kinda bring a little something extra to the table other than an Elaborate Sales Pitch Saying
"This is a Terrific product and Here's what it can do for you..BUY IT"
I would start by giving a bunch of Information, History, tips, Ideas, and resources in general and then, the Promotional Link
would make it's appearance a bit down the Line.. about 5th Video in and naturally so. IT'S CALLED ENGAGEMENT!!!!!
The videos could be slideshows, podcast or just get imaginative, There's enough free tools floating around so financing shouldn't be an issue.

Same for FaceBook Just Replace the word Video with Meaningful NON Ad Related post .. Same principles apply as stated above..
ENGAGEMENT
... LISTEN, Folks are mostly not gonna have a warm response to detailed Ads, no matter how skillfully done,
trying to camouflage itself  as engaging post'.. I twill only carry as much wait as he who is posting it which is often determined
by what they have posted in the past....  
Gaining  KNOWLEDGE & AUTHORITY 
Which in turn is Breeding Trust and Respectability= SALES

Now of course people and competition can report you but trust me, IF you are adding Value to that Community other than self serving
advertisements those Flags and Reports on you will be Totally Ignored. I know you've all seen it, some people doing things similar
to you but not getting flagged or reported...Oh they are getting flagged and reported, and probably by you and that's why you're
mad. NOW, Go back and look at their Account, and their post or videos, the nature of the engagement, the other stuff that's on their
account.. I think you get my point.

You know there's and old saying..

"Folks don't wanna go through the trouble of butchering Cattle They just want the dam steak on the Table already"
Gotta put in some thorough work. Not saying you didn't but I'm willing to bet a lot of those descriptions and stuff you
you talk about was mostly Cut and Paste..Gotta Humanize Things my Friend, Breeds Trust and Gives legitimate meaning.

But I'll come back and Elaborate a bit more..
Or wait, Maybe I've said enough already lol

Thanks a lot mate :D
2018-04-27, 02:51 PM,
(2018-04-27, 02:29 PM)SupremeWarrior Wrote: Thanks a lot mate :D

You're welcome buddy..

And when I say stuff like
"Oh THEY are getting flagged and reported, and probably by YOU and that's why YOU'RE
mad."
I am speaking Hypothetically of course I don't mean YOU Personally Flagging people lol..
Just kinda how I write.
I speak in general terms mostly not usually specifically to any individual but more to the subject matter.
Didn't want you to think I was trying to beat up on you but I did wanna give an honest assessment.
You seem to be a Sharp Head, I have a feeling you'll be Juuuust fine Cool

Good luck and Stay Focused ..
Hungry but Humble
Latest Thanks - View all

SupremeWarrior(2018-04-27 03:05 PM) 
2018-04-27, 03:08 PM,
(2018-04-27, 02:51 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2018-04-27, 02:29 PM)SupremeWarrior Wrote: Thanks a lot mate :D

You're welcome buddy..

And when I say stuff like
"Oh THEY are getting flagged and reported, and probably by YOU and that's why YOU'RE
mad."
I am speaking Hypothetically of course I don't mean YOU Personally Flagging people lol..
Just kinda how I write.
I speak in general terms mostly not usually specifically to any individual but more to the subject matter.
Didn't want you to think I was trying to beat up on you but I did wanna give an honest assessment.
You seem to be a Sharp Head, I have a feeling you'll be Juuuust fine Cool

Good luck and Stay Focused ..
Hungry but Humble

Thanks once again and can you share some tips on staying focused? :)
Its just that I spend most of the time dreaming about the financial freedom life and I sort of get tired and lazy throughout the day :/