No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story - 1000$/month Journey
2015-05-20, 02:35 AM,
Background

I've never liked me, but liked the idea of making money until recently when my family ran into numerous financial problems, naturally having repercussions as hideous environment at home. I just can't take it anymore. I used to do a lot of Adsense and hardcore blackhat bullshit which if I were to tell on the forum, I'll be banned instantly. I've this strong urge and desire to success. I can't stop. I can't give up. I can't give in. I've read many self-help books like Richest Man of Babylon, Think and Grow Rich and what not.

Time

I don't have much time and I've to make use of every second as my time is limited and critical. I go to a private school and cram school daily. Therefore, a hell a lot of homework for me. Also, I'm also in my school's debate team so I'm always busy but it all comes down to how bad I want it. I'll slack off all the no reward attached time sucking activities. I deleted my social media accounts giving me 1-2 hours extra daily. I think I'll be able to work 25 hours/week to the very least. I can't compromise on sleep at the moment as my brain goes through a lot on weekdays. On weekends I go swimming and football.

I'm in deep shit and I need to make my way asap.

Plan of Action

I swear I've no idea. I've set up a multi-niche site and have posted 6 post already. My niche is blackhat but the stuff I'm posting is easily available, I guess. If any of you have a broad niche suggestions then please share it with me. It will really help.

For real, I don' expect any help so I'll continue to invest time on this niche for a month or so. If I don't see any results, I'll give up on this niche. I've done pretty darn good SEO. My post usually rank on first page on a low to medium competition niche.

I'm looking for odd jobs on the Internet too. I'm a good writer when I patiently write and also good at research. I'm an above average orator too so please let me know if this can help me anyhow.

I'll do both PPD and PPI. We'll see how everything turns out.

Nothing Fancy. Everything for Real. Thanks for Reading. Your feedback is valuable to me.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-05-25 12:23 AM) 
2015-05-22, 11:28 AM,
good luck dude, your target is not too high I think
2015-05-23, 02:26 PM,
Any update I see you did not post anything after your OP. How are the stats right now and trafic?
2015-05-23, 06:37 PM,
good luck pro ,, i will come soon to see what is new :)
2015-05-23, 08:32 PM,
(2015-05-23, 02:26 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Any update I see you did not post anything after your OP. How are the stats right now and trafic?

I'm sorry. Thanks for reminding me of this thread almost forgot.

So yeah, I embark this day as my log

Day -1

Been dead busy because of school. I'm the main supervisor and got a lot of stuff on me right now. I'm free now for same days though.

Stats are down the ground. I don't know what happened. I'm only post getting me some fairly good traffic was suddenly removed from SERP and no where to be seen. Other post are at least there on 3rd or 4th page but I don't know what happened to that post. The post is indexed, yes. Have an of you experienced anything similar?

I got 3 clicks today. No conversion because of course the clicks are very low to expect anything. I'm still struggling with the niche. I don't know where to go Embarrassed

Enlighten me with tips or innuendos, I read plenty stuff on CPAE, couldn't get anything to work.
That's it for now. I'll create some post now and tell you about them tomorrow.
Regards
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-05-24 02:06 PM) 
2015-05-24, 02:07 PM,
(2015-05-23, 08:32 PM)Recognized Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 02:26 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Any update I see you did not post anything after your OP. How are the stats right now and trafic?

I'm sorry. Thanks for reminding me of this thread almost forgot.

So yeah, I embark this day as my log

Day -1

Been dead busy because of school. I'm the main supervisor and got a lot of stuff on me right now. I'm free now for same days though.

Stats are down the ground. I don't know what happened. I'm only post getting me some fairly good traffic was suddenly removed from SERP and no where to be seen. Other post are at least there on 3rd or 4th page but I don't know what happened to that post. The post is indexed, yes. Have an of you experienced anything similar?

I got 3 clicks today. No conversion because of course the clicks are very low to expect anything. I'm still struggling with the niche. I don't know where to go Embarrassed

Enlighten me with tips or innuendos, I read plenty stuff on CPAE, couldn't get anything to work.
That's it for now. I'll create some post now and tell you about them tomorrow.
Regards

Fair enough, just try and use this thread as your motivation from now on.
2015-05-24, 09:40 PM,
I posted 4 new niches today. My niche type doesn't get download wtf. I got 20 clicks but never a download. In total 65 clicks till now but no download. It's just my type of niche sucks, i don't know. I'd great SEO and it ranks 1st to 2nd page always.

Any suggestions? Do you think I should change my niche? If yes, any implications?

Thank you

Regards
2015-05-26, 05:13 PM,
(2015-05-24, 09:40 PM)Recognized Wrote: I posted 4 new niches today. My niche type doesn't get download wtf. I got 20 clicks but never a download. In total 65 clicks till now but no download. It's just my type of niche sucks, i don't know. I'd great SEO and it ranks 1st to 2nd page always.

Any suggestions? Do you think I should change my niche? If yes, any implications?

Thank you

Regards

The thing is you need lots of clicks to get leads Before giving up on a niche you should test it out a lot more IMHO.
2015-05-26, 09:58 PM,
(2015-05-26, 05:13 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-05-24, 09:40 PM)Recognized Wrote: I posted 4 new niches today. My niche type doesn't get download wtf. I got 20 clicks but never a download. In total 65 clicks till now but no download. It's just my type of niche sucks, i don't know. I'd great SEO and it ranks 1st to 2nd page always.

Thank you

Regards

The thing is you need lots of clicks to get leads Before giving up on a niche you should test it out a lot more IMHO.

No, Hawk, it's the niche that sucks. 130 clicks in total till now and zero conversions. I tried PPI, 40 download and 0 installation. My niche sucks big time. CryEmbarrassed

I've done pretty good SEO for me site I don't know how to leverage it. I guess CPA ain't for me Confused I should learn Adsense and blog maybe.

I don't know. Sad I'll think what to do tonight.

Regards
2015-05-26, 10:05 PM,
(2015-05-26, 09:58 PM)Recognized Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 05:13 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Thank you

Regards

No, Hawk, it's the niche that sucks. 130 clicks in total till now and zero conversions. I tried PPI, 40 download and 0 installation. My niche sucks big time. CryEmbarrassed

I've done pretty good SEO for me site I don't know how to leverage it. I guess CPA ain't for me Confused I should learn Adsense and blog maybe.

I don't know. Sad I'll think what to do tonight.

Regards

If you need niches:

- https://www.appannie.com/apps/ios/top/un...ice=iphone (in game purchases) would be best.

- http://www.distimo.com/leaderboards/goog...games/free

- http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/category/gaming

- http://www.distimo.com/leaderboards/goog...games/free

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 28 1,504 1 hour ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,471 2 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,529 Today, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 472 Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 26 828 Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top