Niche help
2013-12-17, 07:58 PM,
hello everyone
Now I havee learn how to make HQ Landing Pages, thanks to f0rest
Now its timee to learn how to findd white hat niches and after thiss to learn ranking. :) anyone willl helpp withh any method for niches?

Ideas
Landing Page Service
2013-12-17, 08:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-17, 08:16 PM by gogi666.)
Go to google copy past this to the search box :

site:www.cpaelites.com find whitehat niches

Hope it helped :)
2013-12-17, 08:26 PM,
Simple, go to G , Type "HOW TO " and see your white hat niches
2013-12-17, 09:00 PM,
You should buy Legends, since I got access to the new area, I have been overwhelmed with niches (French niches too).
But it's always better to search niches yourself, Google: "How to find niches for ppd"
You could also use:
- Facebook (watch your friends and the games they play)
- YouTube (growing and popular videos)
- TV / Internet / Magazines (upcomming games, etc)

It's really not that hard, give it a try! Grin
2013-12-17, 10:10 PM,
(2013-12-17, 09:00 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: You should buy Legends, since I got access to the new area, I have been overwhelmed with niches (French niches too).
But it's always better to search niches yourself, Google: "How to find niches for ppd"
You could also use:
- Facebook (watch your friends and the games they play)
- YouTube (growing and popular videos)
- TV / Internet / Magazines (upcomming games, etc)

It's really not that hard, give it a try! Grin

I got and MS(market samurai) today hopee it helpp
I can't upgrate to legends now, no money :P
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2013-12-18 01:46 AM) 

Ideas
Landing Page Service
2013-12-17, 11:17 PM,
I think i cant give you a real answer because you dont explained your Situation well. You want to use Whitehat Niches for Pay Per Download? I can just say that this will be hard, and it will not really work. On this point i can recommend you CPA (Peerfly). Or just Affiliate Marketing (clickbank). Overall you dont need any software to find good Niches because other people already find the Niches. Just go ahead to google and Search for Niches or register a Account on clickbank and take a look at the Products there, you will find alot of Niches.
2013-12-17, 11:22 PM,
(2013-12-17, 11:17 PM)Uberman Wrote: I think i cant give you a real answer because you dont explained your Situation well. You want to use Whitehat Niches for Pay Per Download? I can just say that this will be hard, and it will not really work. On this point i can recommend you CPA (Peerfly). Or just Affiliate Marketing (clickbank). Overall you dont need any software to find good Niches because other people already find the Niches. Just go ahead to google and Search for Niches or register a Account on clickbank and take a look at the Products there, you will find alot of Niches.

hey thank you Uberman
I needd niches for content locking withh CPA offers

Ideas
Landing Page Service
2013-12-17, 11:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-17, 11:26 PM by Uberman.)
(2013-12-17, 11:22 PM)tigori Wrote:
(2013-12-17, 11:17 PM)Uberman Wrote: I think i cant give you a real answer because you dont explained your Situation well. You want to use Whitehat Niches for Pay Per Download? I can just say that this will be hard, and it will not really work. On this point i can recommend you CPA (Peerfly). Or just Affiliate Marketing (clickbank). Overall you dont need any software to find good Niches because other people already find the Niches. Just go ahead to google and Search for Niches or register a Account on clickbank and take a look at the Products there, you will find alot of Niches.

hey thank you Uberman

On this way you should stay with Blackhat. You can find Niches like this very easy but it´s your own Desicion. I have only one idea for Whitehat Marketing with Content locking. You can try to buy on eBay or other Platforms a eBook package with thousands of ebooks with resell Licenese for a few Dollars.
2013-12-17, 11:30 PM,
(2013-12-17, 11:25 PM)Uberman Wrote:

hey thank you Uberman

On this way you should stay with Blackhat. You can find Niches like this very easy but it´s your own Desicion. I have only one idea for Whitehat Marketing with Content locking. You can try to buy on eBay or other Platforms a eBook package with thousands of ebooks with resell Licenese for a few Dollars.

contact me

Ideas
Landing Page Service
2013-12-17, 11:32 PM,
(2013-12-17, 11:30 PM)tigori Wrote:
(2013-12-17, 11:25 PM)Uberman Wrote:

hey thank you Uberman

contact me

I have under 50 Posts i cant write a Message.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 6 157 7 minutes ago
Last Post: kazurengan
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 407 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 227 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Do you ever get PIN SUBMITS from FREE FOLLOWERS niche? Mesina 5 374 2017-11-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  What niche should i make for you guys? Enabled 18 420 2017-11-27, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Enabled

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top