Niche help
2013-11-15, 03:50 PM,
I realy cant find a good niche, i got 23 niches up and running all on a multi niche website but no one of them is converting...

i dont know what to do i realy need help finding a niche.
Please help
2013-11-15, 03:58 PM,
If you got 23 niches up and running why are you chasing after new niches? work on them , rank their videos, rank the website thanmove to other niches.
If we give you 50 more niches you will still not be earning because you are doing something wrong.
2013-11-15, 04:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-15, 04:02 PM by dox.)
(2013-11-15, 03:58 PM)pepeneo Wrote: If you got 23 niches up and running why are you chasing after new niches? work on them , rank their videos, rank the website thanmove to other niches.
If we give you 50 more niches you will still not be earning because you are doing something wrong.

Well, some people thats earning a great amount of money from ppd, said that i just needed to keep uploading niches, then some of them would earn a lot for me..

Just a bad advise i think lawl

And by the way, i dont got money for views etc.
So its gonna be difficult for me to rank
2013-11-15, 04:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-15, 04:06 PM by DeepDown.)
Like two hours ago, i wanted to learn how to find a niche, so i typed in CPAElites.com search "find niche" and went trough all pages, by clicking "Open links in new Tab" once i've done that i ended up with like 30 tabs on my Google Chrome Browser and then i just went through every tab read all the methods and made notes on Notepad like this:
1. Go there and there do this and this.
2. Go somewhere there, check this check that, click this, read that.
etc.
So now i got 15 ways on how to find a niche, i suggest you to do the same, once i will be ready to make a ppd site, i will go and have a look where i could find some niches.
Hope that helps!
2013-11-15, 04:07 PM,
If you don't rank your videos you can have 1000 niches lost on page 500 of yt with 0 earnings guaranteed.
There are a lot of people rank videos without investing , with free autosurf yt credits, free backlinks etc.
Focus on one niche, work on it to rank it up, when you have mastered ranking up videos than its the time to go after new niches and whatch the money roll in.
2013-11-15, 04:17 PM,
(2013-11-15, 04:07 PM)pepeneo Wrote: If you don't rank your videos you can have 1000 niches lost on page 500 of yt with 0 earnings guaranteed.
There are a lot of people rank videos without investing , with free autosurf yt credits, free backlinks etc.
Focus on one niche, work on it to rank it up, when you have mastered ranking up videos than its the time to go after new niches and whatch the money roll in.

I need some place to get views..

Cant find any working exchange site for that, "Views that works" not shitty 0% retention views.
2013-11-15, 04:21 PM,
(2013-11-15, 04:01 PM)rakhwas Wrote: Well, some people thats earning a great amount of money from ppd, said that i just needed to keep uploading niches, then some of them would earn a lot for me..

LOL....if only it was that easy, I'd be making thousands a day by now :)
The advice is not bad, it's just you need to do much more than just upload lots of niches and wait for the earnings. You should be able to rank your videos and when receiving some traffic, convert this traffic into leads. You need to think about the whole process from the moment someone watches your video till the moment when they complete the survey or offer. The whole path needs to be smooth and your video and a website need to be HQ to convince someone to do the offer eventually. You should be able to persuade someone that your website is legit and that he will be getting what he needs in the end.

This is something that you need to figure out yourself and no one is going to share their tricks that work with you.

Do some search on youtube. See how others, who have their videos ranked on page1 do it, and try to replicate their work. Do not just rip it as if you do so, you will never find the right way and your little twists in this game.

Work, work, work... and stop crying. You need to work a lot, there are no easy money here.
2013-11-15, 04:26 PM,
Don't get caught up on the minor details, views are important but backlinks are even more.
It is possible to rank up videos only with backlinks altho you will still need to buy likes, once you ranked up the views will come.
2013-11-15, 04:31 PM,
Without ranking your videos you wont get anything..
Ranking youtube is quite easier in terms of site ..

will rise from ashes One day !
2013-11-15, 04:32 PM,
(2013-11-15, 04:21 PM)vorob Wrote:
(2013-11-15, 04:01 PM)rakhwas Wrote: Well, some people thats earning a great amount of money from ppd, said that i just needed to keep uploading niches, then some of them would earn a lot for me..

LOL....if only it was that easy, I'd be making thousands a day by now :)
The advice is not bad, it's just you need to do much more than just upload lots of niches and wait for the earnings. You should be able to rank your videos and when receiving some traffic, convert this traffic into leads. You need to think about the whole process from the moment someone watches your video till the moment when they complete the survey or offer. The whole path needs to be smooth and your video and a website need to be HQ to convince someone to do the offer eventually. You should be able to persuade someone that your website is legit and that he will be getting what he needs in the end.

This is something that you need to figure out yourself and no one is going to share their tricks that work with you.

Do some search on youtube. See how others, who have their videos ranked on page1 do it, and try to replicate their work. Do not just rip it as if you do so, you will never find the right way and your little twists in this game.

Work, work, work... and stop crying. You need to work a lot, there are no easy money here.

When i get an advise by someone who earns around 200-400 a day, saying he never ranks just finding niches and then he can see if they converts well, thats the way i play, until i start doing else, and as i mentioned in the other post, i need a place to get youtube views, i got no money to start out with.

and last, i dont like you commenting my threads agian, you are to ignorant and think you are bigger than others.
- no cool part in being in a community with you.

Thanks on advance!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 69 Today, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  What is the most saturated niche? Mr White 72 8,908 2017-10-11, 10:37 PM
Last Post: immart247
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 533 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  how to reach a large scale affiliater for tech niche? ZSubmitter 2 97 2017-09-14, 10:31 AM
Last Post: biocryol77
  Multi niche site opinions ? verton 8 206 2017-09-04, 12:03 AM
Last Post: verton

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top