CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Niche Video Creation?
2014-01-07, 09:24 PM,
Hi,
I want to know that how do you create niches (Working Proof) video,
which niches (games) are not available on pc.
like "clan of cash" niche?
2014-01-07, 09:32 PM,
I said this already but, I'm gonna say it again. If I think that something is too complicated for me to do using CheatEngine or some crazy tool or find a real hax and use that, I just create it in Adobe After Effects. This may sound crazy but, one time I created the hack (we usually do that in VB) using AE. So, I just added up a bunch of layers, make it look super cool, something you can't get using VB (I had different opacity on some parts, some really cool custom buttons, great-glowing progress bar...). I think that I'll quit VB and just use video editing tool to make everything. So yeah, I use AE for my stuff.
2014-01-08, 01:23 AM,
(2014-01-07, 09:32 PM)Pankage Wrote: I said this already but, I'm gonna say it again. If I think that something is too complicated for me to do using CheatEngine or some crazy tool or find a real hax and use that, I just create it in Adobe After Effects. This may sound crazy but, one time I created the hack (we usually do that in VB) using AE. So, I just added up a bunch of layers, make it look super cool, something you can't get using VB (I had different opacity on some parts, some really cool custom buttons, great-glowing progress bar...). I think that I'll quit VB and just use video editing tool to make everything. So yeah, I use AE for my stuff.

Thanks for reply here but first read what i asked.