Niche Proliferation
2013-11-12, 05:26 AM,
A rather naive thought occurred to me just now; whenever I have seen photos of significant earnings, i.e. upwards of $100/day, I've immediately jumped to the conclusion that that individual has one high performing niche. However, of course many people proliferate niches and that value represents an aggregate of niche revenue. Therefore, my question to you, as a high earner or average Joe, how many niches do you operate?
Latest Thanks - View all

pepeneo(2013-11-12 08:18 PM) 

[Image: 5pYQo.png]
2013-11-12, 05:40 AM,
Upload the amount of niches you a Abel to make but make them high quality then check your stats if you see one niche doing alot better than your other ones focus a little more time into that one that you would with you others but still focus on them as well

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2013-11-12, 07:48 PM,
(2013-11-12, 05:40 AM)ÐỚℬℤ Wrote: Upload the amount of niches you a Abel to make but make them high quality then check your stats if you see one niche doing alot better than your other ones focus a little more time into that one that you would with you others but still focus on them as well

Thanks for your reply. It's logical to only maintain the number of niches that you are physically able to sustain, however I was generally enquiring how many niches the CPAElites community operates at any one time.

2013-11-12, 08:18 PM,
My god I love your writing skills, you could make a killing as writer.
Latest Thanks - View all

Kappa(2013-11-12 08:52 PM) 
2013-11-12, 08:50 PM,
(2013-11-12, 07:48 PM)Kappa Wrote:
(2013-11-12, 05:40 AM)ÐỚℬℤ Wrote: Upload the amount of niches you a Abel to make but make them high quality then check your stats if you see one niche doing alot better than your other ones focus a little more time into that one that you would with you others but still focus on them as well

Thanks for your reply. It's logical to only maintain the number of niches that you are physically able to sustain, however I was generally enquiring how many niches the CPAElites community operates at any one time.

Really depends on how much you think you can handle.

If you think you can actively keep an eye out for 10 niches and sustain rankings, etc, then go for it.

My own method would be launch at least 5-12 niches, this wouldn't take a long time. Each of them would be HQ and try to rank 1 -3 at a time to the top.

Once I see which niches earn more, have more clicks , etc , I'd focus more time on those niches, and prioritize them more but still keeping an eye out for the rest.

I used to have just 3 niches, earning me a solid $30 - $60 a day, I got lazy and stopped making new niches

I currently am suffering a little " reset " due to having all my videos taken down, but have since launched at least 7, 3 of which are still unlisted and will be boosted next week :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Kappa(2013-11-12 08:53 PM) 
2013-11-12, 08:56 PM,
(2013-11-12, 08:18 PM)pepeneo Wrote: My god I love your writing skills, you could make a killing as writer.

You are too kind, sir.

(2013-11-12, 08:50 PM)TheSilentKid Wrote:
(2013-11-12, 07:48 PM)Kappa Wrote:

Really depends on how much you think you can handle.

If you think you can actively keep an eye out for 10 niches and sustain rankings, etc, then go for it.

My own method would be launch at least 5-12 niches, this wouldn't take a long time. Each of them would be HQ and try to rank 1 -3 at a time to the top.

Once I see which niches earn more, have more clicks , etc , I'd focus more time on those niches, and prioritize them more but still keeping an eye out for the rest.

I used to have just 3 niches, earning me a solid $30 - $60 a day, I got lazy and stopped making new niches

I currently am suffering a little " reset " due to having all my videos taken down, but have since launched at least 7, 3 of which are still unlisted and will be boosted next week :)

This is exactly the kind of response I was after, thanks. When you said you had three niches, did you mean that each niche was earning you an average of $30-60 or was that a cumulative amount?

The pursuit of $100/day from one niche seems entirely unrealistic for an entry level monetizer, however if one was to spread that over five niches, i.e. $20/niche/day, that's a totally feasible target for anyone. Yes, the overheads would increase if each niche was assigned a TLD and hosting, but that would be repaid in a matter of hours.

2013-11-12, 09:28 PM,
You must try many niche to know which one give you the most profit.Just keep trying.And don't give up.If yu want to reach $100/day absolutely you need more than one niche.
2013-11-12, 09:35 PM,
Don't go to quantity over quality.
You can upload 1 good niche and make 20-30 from it and you can upload 10 niches and to make the same amount of money from 1 niche..
2013-11-12, 10:15 PM,
That was the cumulative amount, as the niches had about below 18k searches per month, and they were made when I was still learning my way around . The landing pages and the Visual Basic applications weren't really a solid 10.

$100 is completely feasible, as long as you work at it and your work is HQ enough that you would have high conversion rates. Take note that the difficulty of each niches would depend on their saturation, and your earnings will also depend on it. Once you get the hang of common niches, you can try your hand in French niches.

Some of us even get lucky, hitting the so-called "Golden " niche, a niche that has zero to low competition, but is highly wanted. You could earn thousands with this single niche alone. With an arsenal of HQ material, you could dominate that niche in a matter of hours or days, and even upload more than a single video, totally owning that niche for yourself.

Ppdrews is also right, as quality should take place before quantity, but also take note that to make good earnings with a single niche, it has to be one with low competition but with high enough searches.
Latest Thanks - View all

Kappa(2013-11-12 10:26 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 101 Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Last Post: kermalastu
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 107 2017-10-22, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  What is the most saturated niche? Mr White 72 8,925 2017-10-11, 10:37 PM
Last Post: immart247
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 535 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  how to reach a large scale affiliater for tech niche? ZSubmitter 2 100 2017-09-14, 10:31 AM
Last Post: biocryol77

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top