Next level of faggo*ry in this business.
2015-04-03, 04:28 PM,
Hello,
I am running a landing page which is just a landing page with a content locker. Guess what: The tool WORKS! Noticed one very mad underage individual under my video saying this is a scam and by his writing style you can tell he is a "lawyer" (aka. internet troll without any aim or purpose).

Opened my email, saw this:

[Image: b0wKDLs.png]

Is this really required? Site went down for 2 days now.
2015-04-03, 05:54 PM,
There's full on organizations set out to try to "police" viruses. But they use methods that are questionable to determine what is a virus and what's not.

As a small software vendor and creator, I had my run in with this type of troll :) They have a system that automatically scans every site they find links to. It scans all downloadable files, all outbound links, and even takes note of things like redirections, etc.

Of course, how does it scan the files? It uses commercial Antivirus programs (which are almost all Scams). I say that AV is s scam in general nowadays, because instead of having people actually confirming or going through, finding and neutralizing new viruses, they just use a rudimentary "guessing" algorithm that is almost always wrong and produces a lot of false positives based on features "they can't disclose"... what does this mean in the end? Their system cries wolf, and thus your reputation gets that much worse when someone goes to your site and sees this big red flag.

I've even had these bastards call my server company and get me booted, because some AV's like Norton guessed that my software was some "generic trojan-ab" ... I looked it all up and pretty much, if they "guess" it's a virus but they don't know if it is or not, they just make up some bullshit name and say it's that. I actually talked to an ex-employee from Norton labs and he confirmed my frustrations with their company and many other AV's like them. Lol, he says all the guys in their lab use Eset.

The worst part about these guys is that pretty much they've got nothing better to do, and they think they're making the internet a better place, when all their doing 80% of the time is making life a bitch for the small entrepreneur. Many of them are volunteers. Oh well, c'est la vie.
2015-04-03, 08:14 PM,
Just get an offshore and screw these bitches.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you had money to startup a new business what would that be? HawkEye 36 1,271 2017-11-15, 11:30 PM
Last Post: MrLions
  the Ups and Downs of business, the ultimate IMers dilemma funguy 9 447 2015-09-28, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Vampirion_LKM
  What business to start in 2015 - 14 growth trends HawkEye 6 1,075 2015-04-15, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Mikael Laine
  How Top Business Leaders Spend Every Minute Of The Day Taajir 9 1,341 2015-03-08, 10:18 PM
Last Post: xykrush
  10 Mindsets That Will Radically Improve Your Business Dario_ 1 332 2015-02-01, 01:28 AM
Last Post: tiiberius

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top