News
2014-12-06, 02:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-06, 03:38 AM by DutchPride.)
Hi at all of you members of CPAelites, i0m a young guy, and exactly today, exactly now, i just decided to start creating a new hybrid cpa/ppd network.
I, like many others, i'm tired to continue to use bad networks than not pay or maybe pay me when they want them.
I want to begin to create the best ever cpa/ppd network.
when i'll finish to create it, I will try to be the best of all, pay on time, respond quickly to every question, after a few months... pay my affilates net -7, weekly, and without any fee %... i don't like a fee% ..." don't do to other, what you don't want done to yourself ".
Trust me, i will try to be the best, and i maintain my word.
And the most important thing of all, " if i'll can to make happy my affiliates, i will happy even i.
Sorry for my english, i don't live in a country when speaks english... but for every question and info etc... all of you can contact me at .... *removed*
2014-12-06, 02:40 AM,
You cant write proper english and yet you want to make new cpa network. Good luck, but I doubt that you will succeed.
Better focus on your earnings and not on making new networks, because there are plenty of them now!

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2014-12-06, 02:44 AM,
yeam that's true, but i tried all the others ... and trust me, have all some problems, every time
2014-12-06, 02:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-06, 02:51 AM by Rational.)
Well, for your information, I wouldn't suggest to start a CPA Network without having at least 20000-50000$. Here are the reasons:
-In order to sustain the network you'll have to compete wich huge and reputable networks like PeerFly, MaxBounty, or even ClickBooth. For this you not only need to convince publishers to join your network, you also need to convince advertisers that you're a valuable network. So first you need to attract a lot of publisher by spending a lot on your Marketing campaign, and this is not something you'll do the way you promote BH niches with youtube, you have to know how paid traffic works. Once you get lots of publishers, you have to choose the best ones to show the advertisers the fact that they can trust you.
-You said you used CPA/PPD networks that don't pay on time, which means you didn't really use the networks I mentioned(MaxBounty, Peerfly, ClickBooth & other), so you don't have experience with quality networks. That means you don't know what you're going to do. Because of that you will loose a lot of precious time and money. Get into those networks and see for yourself what quality is.
-You can pay your publisher NEt7, but the advertiser won't pay you NET7, they will most likely pay every 3 months, which means you'll have to pay from your own pocket first, and many times, before you get your money back and make actual profits.
-Before you start a network you should try being an advertiser. Advertisers need to be able to recognize fraudulent leads, and to be able to find the source of the leads, without this knowledge nobody will even bother listening to you.
-Your english level is too low to be able to manage your English Speaking publisher and advertisers. The only way to fix this problem is either learn english or find a partner to work with you. Good luck with that.
-The fact that you don't know good networks that pay on time, and think that you can just easily start a network, shows that you don't have enough knowledge about this industry. Go work harder, and then study the industry and the market. Remember: "We must learn to walk before we can run."

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2014-12-06, 02:52 AM,
thank you Rational, that's true, but i used cpa & ppd networks like : cpalead, cpagrip, adworkmedia, adscend media, sharecash, dollarupload, purebits, & others... and my opinion ... are all bad... and i see every day members that are not pay etc... this is my motivation
2014-12-06, 02:55 AM,
(2014-12-06, 02:52 AM)axelbase Wrote: thank you Rational, that's true, but i used cpa & ppd networks like : cpalead, cpagrip, adworkmedia, adscend media, sharecash, dollarupload, purebits, & others... and my opinion ... are all bad... and i see every day members that are not pay etc... this is my motivation

Adscend Media pays on time, it's a really good network.

And FYI, when starting a network, just having motivation isn't enough, you have to have a high budget as I mentioned above.
Latest Thanks - View all

AdscendFehz(2014-12-06 03:09 AM) 

Sincerely
Rational.

2014-12-06, 02:59 AM,
yeap, but explain me 1 thing, why have to spend money with fb ads, google ads etc... when i can to spend money to creat a new very cpa/ppd network ???
2014-12-06, 03:00 AM,
(2014-12-06, 02:59 AM)axelbase Wrote: yeap, but explain me 1 thing, why have to spend money with fb ads, google ads etc... when i can to spend money to creat a new very cpa/ppd network ???

What's your budget?

Sincerely
Rational.

2014-12-06, 03:03 AM,
now likw now... equivalent to ... 24.000 $$$
2014-12-06, 03:10 AM,
(2014-12-06, 02:55 AM)Rational Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 02:52 AM)axelbase Wrote: thank you Rational, that's true, but i used cpa & ppd networks like : cpalead, cpagrip, adworkmedia, adscend media, sharecash, dollarupload, purebits, & others... and my opinion ... are all bad... and i see every day members that are not pay etc... this is my motivation

Adscend Media pays on time, it's a really good network.

And FYI, when starting a network, just having motivation isn't enough, you have to have a high budget as I mentioned above.

When starting a CPA network $20-50k is not enough. You really need more like $200k to outlast any problems that come up in the start, and they most certainly will come up.

Thank you for the comments too Rational!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AMAZON SPARK: HUGE NEWS FOR AFFILIATE MARKETERS WealthyHustler 5 304 2017-07-25, 09:36 PM
Last Post: houlihan
  Recent CPAGRIP News, Check Out! flameblue59 62 9,960 2016-12-17, 04:59 AM
Last Post: ihisham
  [Industry Bloggers/News] No, A Landing Page Is Not Enough Bazinga 5 889 2015-11-27, 05:48 PM
Last Post: today1991
  [Industry Bloggers/News] If You’re Not Scared, You’re Doing it Wrong. Bazinga 0 127 2015-08-22, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Bazinga
  Question:automated news websites can bring money? adyscorpio 6 370 2015-07-11, 09:24 AM
Last Post: RaggaMuffinz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top