Newbie with some questions, care to help me out?
2015-04-28, 01:44 AM,
Hello my fellow CPAElites members,

I am pretty new to all this CPA/PPD stuff. I have been studying a bit on it for about a week now, so I am pretty much a brand new beginner, who knows virtually nothing.
Well, I do know a few things I guess, like the difference between WH and BH, I know what a PPD and PPI network is, and how they work, and from lurking on the website I have picked up bits of information that taught me a few other things as well.
Right now, I have found a few nice templates/landing pages that people have posted here on CPAElites, like the Clash of Clans, Riot Points, and some others. I know these are saturated, but I am just choosing them to help me get started. Now I have the website setup. I plan to make some YouTube videos to promote it. I also have a pretty good, original niche.idea I want to make a website about, and since its whitehat I would like to do SEO as well. So on to my questions.

1. Is there another good free keyword research tool that shows how many searches a month the keywords get, or something similar. I searched Google, but found out the Google Keyword Tool is null and void now, lol.

2. In my meta tag keywords, and description , how many keywords should be there and about how long should my description be?

3. I have also heard about being able to add a robot.txt file or something like that in my root directory and it helps the spiders of search engines or something like that. Is this true? If so how do I go about that.

4. What is CPA and whats the differnce between CPA and PPD/PPI?

I am also looking for a good PPD/PPI/CPA Network that is good for a beginner because there are so many to choose from.

I would greatly appreciate any hep or input anyone had about my questions. Thank you and have a nice day!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 117 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  HELP A NEWBIE. WINDOW AZURE VPS topgallant01 1 133 2017-11-27, 09:32 PM
Last Post: CPATracker
  Newbie Here mahmoudhawa 4 131 2017-11-12, 03:41 AM
Last Post: IndeXer
  Newbie. Is this stuff legal ? Trouble ? traff 8 361 2017-11-07, 02:00 AM
Last Post: ann627
  Adsense - few questions Niki 6 276 2017-11-05, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fionix