Newbie - traffic paid and unpaid
2014-01-07, 04:44 AM,
Can you advise some of the best paid and unpaid advertising sources?

I have been throwing money away on paid traffic sites, that send traffic but don't convert.

I offer gift products at the moment and wish to expand into other areas but paid traffic sites I have been using such as

revistors.com and Trafficyup.com

fail to convert at all 15 seconds at best on site and then gone.

I have good SERP placement for keywords, but want more converting and targeted visitors.

Any really reliable paid traffic sites?

Thanks in advance
2014-01-07, 04:54 AM,
Look for PPC sites which means paid to click. These websites just offer visitors that go through a certain "network of websites" and have usally have little to no interest in the specific things you have to offer. On PPC sites you can give certain keywords that will be targeted by your visitors alongside with geographical data, and sometimes age too. I don't know anything about your budget, but I don't recommend you to start spending money on paid traffic if you can't spend $2-300 on testing without expecting a return.
If you have the budget give a look to these sites: bing ads, google adsense(damn strict, it never allowed me in), facebook (doesnt allow keyword targeting, it mostly comes down to other targeting options and picture optimization), plenty of fish (dating site, best for dating offers and health)...
I'd say you can give Bidvertiser a try since they offer $20 for free no strings attached and even tho their traffic is low Q it's worth it.
7Search , I have had mixed experiences, i dont trust them, but you can try , but STAY AWAY from clicksor!!

I hope i could help! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

kccan(2014-01-07 05:13 AM) 
2014-01-07, 05:14 AM,
Thank you for the reply Mr. Me, I am using google adwords and bing ads, moderate traffic average time on site about 2-4 minutes but no sale?

What about PPV or pay per view adverting like leadimpact.com?
2014-01-07, 05:20 AM,
I don't know your niche, but making sales for the first visit is almost impossible. It only works for exact buyer keywords like 'buy cheapest razer kraken 7.1 headset in LA' . For longtail buyer keywords you could get a nice amount of sales, but small traffic. If you want to make money with paid traffic, try to get them on the hook. Get them on your mailing list and/or offer them an ebook with some useful info and links to the product they should use.
I have never tried PPV, but now you remind me I've always wanted. I've tried adf.ly and that sort of sites, it's similar, but was baaad.
Latest Thanks - View all

kccan(2014-01-08 04:05 AM) 
2014-01-07, 05:26 AM,
You can try to promote your offers on classifieds ads websites.
Latest Thanks - View all

kccan(2014-01-08 04:05 AM) 
2014-01-07, 05:55 AM,
The problems are not about PPC networks mate, there are all about your optimizations: angles, landing pages, CTA,...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 144 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 151 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  CPA traffic Types blackhawkid 2 208 2017-10-11, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Criagslist Traffic vegetajgd 3 203 2017-10-10, 01:56 AM
Last Post: interwent
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 101 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light