Newbie here. French traffic or worldwide?
2015-12-28, 08:47 PM,
Hey there!

I've read that cpa is a good thing to get started, to make some "easy" money and i'd like to give it a shot.

I'm a complete newbie, i don't even know where to start but after reading some threads, i have the feeling that the french traffic is pretty good.
Good thing: my mother tongue is french.

So what do you think? Is it a big advantage or not?
Should i focus on the french traffic?

Btw, i'm looking for any advices. As i said, i'm a complete cpa noob. Tongue
2015-12-28, 09:29 PM,
Hey Sleazoid, good to have you here. You will learn a lot I am sure.
Well as you are just starting to get in to CPA, I would suggest to you to find some FR niches as you speak french (that is awesome thing) because you can easily write content on FR for better conversion. There is a lot of threads how to create your website, I would suggest to you to start with blooger or weebly/wix as you probably do not have money for domains and hosting. Now thing what you need to know too is how to get traffic (one of the most difficult part there is), and you can do that on youtube, facebook, instagram, seo, etc... But as you are beginner I would suggest to start of to YouTube with some BH niches, as we all did that once we started CPA. Now when you make your site and start getting traffic, you need to join some of the CPA Networks so you can put locker on your site so people can fill out offers and you can earn from them.

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2015-12-28, 09:55 PM,
Thanks for your reply.
I currently have a hostgator plan (unlimited domains) and some money to invest if it helps. I know how to make websites with wordpress. I have a peerfly, cpagrip and adworkmedia account as well.

But yeah, the hardest part is the traffic. I'm really struggling with this.
And to be honest, i don't know even know where to start: i don't know the niche and kind of website i should make.
2015-12-28, 10:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-28, 10:37 PM by Cashtronaut.)
(2015-12-28, 09:55 PM)Sleazoid Wrote: Thanks for your reply.
I currently have a hostgator plan (unlimited domains) and some money to invest if it helps. I know how to make websites with wordpress. I have a peerfly, cpagrip and adworkmedia account as well.

But yeah, the hardest part is the traffic. I'm really struggling with this.
And to be honest, i don't know even know where to start: i don't know the niche and kind of website i should make.

Basically you know everything, why then just dont work more and improve your contents? You could have 100 posts on your blog even if you just get 10 visits per post thats one thousands visits my friend.
2015-12-28, 11:28 PM,
Yup. I had an idea and i'm setting everything up right now.
I own a instagram account with 13.5k followers, do you think it's better to use cpagrip or ogmobi content locker for this type of traffic?

Btw, i never completed a cpa survey. How much time does it take approximately?
2015-12-29, 09:23 PM,
(2015-12-28, 11:28 PM)Sleazoid Wrote: Yup. I had an idea and i'm setting everything up right now.
I own a instagram account with 13.5k followers, do you think it's better to use cpagrip or ogmobi content locker for this type of traffic?

Btw, i never completed a cpa survey. How much time does it take approximately?

First of all welcome
For your account it would be better to use Ogmobi (try both) and every survey is not the same and one might take less time and other a lot

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-12-29, 09:26 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites, Well since you are able to speak French i would just focus on French niches.
These might not convert as good as world wide email submits, but the payouts are way higher.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-12-30, 01:07 AM,
Thanks!

I joined ogmobi, posted on instagram but the stats are terrible for a first try... 5 clicks/0 conversions. Someone commented "...it's making me take weird surveys to enter, i don't want to download a virus". I'm a bit disappointed.
Maybe this niche (pets) isn't really good for this.

What do you mean by "focus on French niches"? Is there a specific niche or something working better in french?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 569 6 hours ago
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 98 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 211 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 216 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Chinese Traffic tocka 2 132 2017-12-01, 01:29 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top